The Heavens
313 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The morning dawned on us and yet we were reluctant to separate, I spent my dear time with Mom and Ely, switching between the two, filling them up to the brim and delighting on the body that was handcrafted by the most precious goddess, just for me. 

We embraced and kissed, nourishing the sunlight that crept from the window. The sun had just ascended from Mount Yotei which was visible in the distance. Only when we were satisfied we separated our lips, she smiled and caressed my cheeks. 

"I loved every bit of it... it brings back memories".

I gave her butt a hard squeeze and she yelped, embracing me harder. 

"Your skills have improved, Ely..." The two of them rocked my world last night although it wasn't more about skills than it was about the 'weapons'. That body of hers is just unmatched, worthy of a Multiversal Goddess. 

"Thanks~ dear you should beware of releasing your seed inside other women in the future" She told me suddenly, caressing her belly. 

"It is as we thought?"

She nodded, "You're highly fertile, just as I was. But unlike me, until you become a true god, you won't be able to control this aspect of your divinity. You don't need to worry about me as I'm an avatar, I have control over this aspect, but if you were to release it in Yasaka for example... the likelihood of her pregnancy should be around 90%".

"90%... She once told me that stronger Kitsunes have a lower fertility rate".

"It doesn't matter... even if she's a ten-tailed one and her rate is 0.01%, you're still the stronger being among the two, her womb won't be able to resist... so unless you want to give Kunou-chan a sibling, you should use a contraceptive measure... but, I don't know if even that will stop it".

"What do you mean, won't a condom do?"

"It may melt..."

"E-Eh?"

She pointed at the bed, a place in which a concentration of our juices had pooled throughout the night, my semen bore a hole in the bed!

"Your semen is a cluster of concentrated star energy, no... it is not just star energy, the Septem Diebus is also involved. From the start, not every person would be able to take it, I don't recommend having intercourse with a mortal..." She frowned and touched the still slimy liquid, by now it should be dry... but it was very strong.

Holy shit, that may actually kill someone...

She took it in her fingers and started drinking it.

"W-What are you doing?!" I stopped her, blushing a bit at the naughtiness of her action, even though there were no naughty intentions behind it. 

"It is also very nourishing, Ray... you shouldn't think of your semen as normal semen, you're a multiversal deity. Do you remember when you were a human, how you loved to eat me out~"

Well, I do remember... in fact, before Ely, I never liked eating pussy... It was because of her that I started liking it. Although sadly, after she left me, nobody ever tasted that nice... except for a single exception, 'her'.

"You were being nourished by me too... if I had to guess, doing that to me may have increased your lifespan by several decades but not much more, my fluids weren't as potent as yours currently are. We are beings of energy, all of our fluids are sacred so be careful of who you share it with"

She pointed at my chest sternly and I nodded. Then, without even minding me she continued to drink every single droplet of my cum that was scattered. This naughty goddess crawled on the bed in the doggy position, licking the bed and plucking her ass out. 

How the hell was I supposed to resist myself?

"Ahn!~ Ray!"

"You don't need to lick the bed, if you want more, I will give you more baby~" 

"Wait- the guests-"

I was about to ravage her once more, all I needed was twelve minutes, with how tight her pussy is, I doubt I can last longer than that... but a pair of arms rested on my shoulders and I felt a sudden shiver. 

"I'm glad you're so eager to give away your milk this morning, Ray-sama~"

"Y-Yasaka..."

The vixen leaned to my side, plucking her lips out, expecting a morning kiss, which I delivered... she then trailed down my chest and arms, resting on the bed and gasping at my connection with Ely. 

"I'm a bit jealous, Ray-sama... I thought your first time was going to be with me, I worked so hard seducing you for it".

Ely laughed loudly and started humping her butt back and forth against me, "You should have known from the start who the queen is, Yasaka".

Yasaka's smile faltered for but a moment, with twitching eyebrows, as she opened her kimono and licked her lips, "The Queen's position can be usurped, Elysir~"

"Try if you can!"

...

I had no say in that war between the Goddess and the Kitsune. I was pushed down on the bed and sucked... sucked and sucked. They finished by midday... I don't know who won the war, I didn't care. All I could do was thank Ely in my mind for giving me this new life of bliss, also... I thanked Hasshaku-sama secretly for not getting involved in this war. 

**

**

By the time we went to the suite, everyone was done and ready to go, Sanae and Yuki had prepared breakfast for everyone. They asked where we were... we said we were at the gym, they didn't believe us... fair enough, they're a couple too.

Rias and Akeno asked me why I looked like I hadn't slept at all last night, with a sucked-out face, I said I did some extensive workout throughout the night, not giving any details.

Anna-chan asked why Yasaka had some vanilla ice cream on the corner of her lips if we had been at the gym; she licked the ice cream off and we pretended she never asked that. 

Kuroka laughed, Gabriel blushed... we couldn't fool everyone.

Instead of heading straight back home, I decided to take care of some matters.

"You girls can go first, I'll catch up... but I have somewhere to go with Gabriel first".

"Oh, are you coming with me now?~" The angel asked giddily, visually enthusiastic. It is not that I didn't appreciate her presence, but the matter regarding the 'saint' Anna and her knowing about Septem Diebus did spark my curiosity. 

My beloved pet handed back the suite to the staff and transformed into her kitsune form at the top of the building, she proposed to accompany me, but I said I'd be alright and put her in charge of everything in the house until I returned. She had to give a room to Kuroka, Rias and Akeno although we wouldn't be staying there for more than a couple days before flying to Tokyo. 

The kitsune took over the skies, flying away from our sight, leaving only Ely, Gabriel and me. Ely kissed my cheeks before disappearing like scattering stardust. 

[I will just accompany you like this] she sent into my mind and the system capacity lowered to 10%.

'What if something happens?'.

[If something happens, you're ready~]

Her words imbued me with confidence, that's right, she's no longer there to take care of me. I'm strong enough now.

"Let's go, Gabriel".

"Yes~".

*WHOOSH!*

Gabriel teleported us to the designated location amidst bright golden lights and when my eyes opened, I couldn't help but gasp in awe and admiration.

"Lord Ray, welcome to the heavens, the place where we angels live and where the good human souls rest eternally".

"Wow…"

The most beautiful presenter, for the most beautiful place. It was like a city in the skies, flying above the clouds, made out of pure gold and white contours, it gave a feeling of grandiosity that was difficult to march.

Angels like Gabriel flew all over the place but they only had one pair of wings, unlike her. There was a society here. 

"This is the first Heaven, there are six other subdimensions above us, each bigger than the previous… if you'd please, I could guide you through".

A brilliant aura manifested around her and gone was her clumsy self, a golden armour similar to what Michael was wearing manifested together with her twelve wings, I didn't levitate willingly, she made me levitate. I think I understand now why she was so clumsy walking and stepping on her wings, angels don't walk at all…

"I'd love that but I'm a bit busy now-" I have to check on Tsunade and settle Kuroka and Kuu in. Since Ely and Mom are with me, I can only rely on Yasaka over there until I return.

That was my answer but Gabriel's whole countenance dropped as if she had received terrible news.

"Lord Ray *sob* y-you don't want… a tour?"

No way, is this how she looks when she's sad? It was as if reality couldn't tolerate this girl being sad.

"Listen, give me the tour but don't take too long, please!"

"Thank you, my lord! Please come!~"

She cheered up, her countenance brightened back up and her wings spread like the happiest creature in the world; she pulled me so fast that I felt scammed.

'This angel is dangerous...'

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

18