Life Is So Good
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl was very surprised when she appeared in front of a large building, the Emperor held on to her tightly.

She loved the entire view and how beautiful everywhere looked, it was just so mesmerizing.

She loved the beautiful flowers planted along the palace fence,and the pretty butterflies flying around.

She was immersed in the scene that she never realized that some women in lime green and white dress were looking at her in awe, stunned by her rare beauty.

There was a look of curiosity on their faces as they wondered who the girl was and why their Emperor was holding her hand just now.

After staring in curiosity, they had no other choice but to face their businesses and continue their works.

A sweet smile was on her lips as she walked slowly toward the flowers which looked like heaven to her, she touched a pretty violet flower with her index finger and it bloomed that instant, attracting lot's of butterflies.

Shen Xiang wasn't surprised, he was sure that she had many powers inside her.

He gently walked towards her and asked in a smile. "Do you like it here?"

She nodded in a small smile as she looked at him.

"Come" he urged her. "Let me take you inside"

She didn't say anything, but gently followed him towards the place she never thought she would ever step foot on.

The servants and guards bowed 180 degrees as she and the Emperor walked inside.

The girl was surprised by their warm gestures, why would they bow to her when she was nothing but a witch?

She followed the Emperor towards the dinning room where a lot of dishes were kept on top of the long wooden table.

The people there bowed to her again.

She wanted to stop them, but she couldn't tell them because the Emperor had nothing wrong with it.

"Why don't you eat something, I'll ask a maid servant to prepare your room" she heard the Emperor's soft voice.

A room?

The girl nodded as she scanned the foods on the table, not knowing their names and how people eat them, but she was sure that they would be very tasty.

Shen Xiang noticed the look on her face and said to her in a small voice. "I'll tell you the names of the foods later okay?"

She nodded and sat down.

"Let me help you Young Miss" an elderly looking maid who wasn't able to take her eyes off the girl offered with a smile.

Before the girl could even respond, the woman already poured tea on the porcelain cup and quickly raised it towards her mouth.

The girl held the cup and smiled at the maid. "T..thank you but.."

"Oh young miss, you're too beautiful, you're not supposed to be doing anything yourself" the woman smiled as she fed the young girl the tea.

"Thank you" 

"You don't have to thank me, it's my job to serve you"

Meanwhile, after the girl ate, two young ladies came to her at the dinning table and bowed deeply.

"Young Miss, his majesty had put you under our care" said the first one. "I am Ping Ping and this is He Biyu"

The He Biyu girl bowed.

The girl was in love with their names, too bad she was yet to have one.

Even if she liked their appearances, she couldn't understand what they would do for her.

"His Majesty ordered us to show you your room Young Miss, he..."

"She is no Young Miss" they heard the voice of Empress Dowager Ye Hua. "She's the Empress, My daughter-in-law"

The maids there were not sure if they heard her Highness right?

For this young girl to become the Empress, she must be married to the Emperor, or was she already?

But how?

No wonder the cold Emperor treated her with care.

All of them bowed, the elder woman and the two other maids apologized for being disrespectful.

"We knew not that you're his Majesty's wife Your Majesty" they bowed.

"No please it's okay" the girl felt very awkward. Why would they be bowing to her?

The mother-looking woman who was wearing a yellow dress beckoned her to come.

Not knowing who she was, the young girl walked towards the woman and took her hands.

The woman enveloped her in a tight hug, feeling overjoyed that her daughter-in-law was a beauty.

"I'm Shen Xiang's mother, the former Empress and now the Empress Dowager"

Understanding her, the young girl bowed respectfully. "Thank you for welcoming me Your Majesty"

The Empress Dowager was touched by the girl's kindness, she quickly made her rise.

"You can call me Mother my dear"

'Mother' the young girl mulled over the word. It sounded pleasant to her.

"Mother" she repeated.

The Empress Dowager smiled. "Now go rest My Dear, I'll see you tomorrow"

The girl nodded and followed Ping Ping and He Biyu upstairs.

She couldn't stop looking around the palace, she had never seen somewhere as beautiful as this place in her entire life.

He Biyu opened a long brown door, and they entered inside a very spacious room.

The girl looked around the room again, she fell in love with the king-sized bed with a pretty white canopy, beautiful flowers in pretty porcelain vases were kept on the window which had pretty white curtains.

She wondered how they managed to set the place up that fast, or were they expecting her arrival?

The room looked very pretty and girlish, that she couldn't wait to take a walk around the place later.

"Your Majesty, the bathe is ready" Ping Ping told her.

The bathe?

"Your Majesty, let me help you undress" Ping Ping offered.

The girl couldn't understand why they would want to take off her clothes.

The maids noticed their young Empress behavior and instantly gave her a pastel towel which she tied around her body when her clothes were removed.

They led her towards the bathroom where the hot, scenting water was.

They helped her enter the bathtub, and she felt very warm and refreshed the moment she stepped inside it.

The two maids helped her with her lengthy hair while she only rubbed her red skin.

The water was warm and she liked it. 

'Oh life is so good...'

0