Chapter 24
275 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: Let me rant in advance so I can hopefully avoid people who would surely say "Why nerf his Tier Spell in the first place?? bla bla bla"

Guys, you need to understand, that nerfing his Tier Spells is just so it won't 'Drastically' tilt the balance. It will still tilt, just not so much. Go back to chapter two, you'll see that DUDE mentioned that some Super Tier Spells are still included in the SELECTION list.

It's not all of them, but some of them are still there. It can be just one or two of many Super Tier but it's still a Super Tier spell ffs.
 
Do some of you even know how fcking OP tier spells are? Even a 9th-tier spell can literally stop time itself. Do you think with that kind of power, the world will just ignore him when it literally went bat sh*t crazy for Satoru that can just control space to some degree? Bruh, one of the 10th-tier spells can literally cut reality itself, it's not even close.

_________________________________

Hiroyuki's CE, as stated before, is technically like his blood already due to its extremely fluid nature and the existence of the Cursed Heart. And since he had full control over his CE, he eventually managed to develop and use it in some creative ways that others could only find as absurd.

One of those ways is the fact that he can use his CE to increase his senses.

Just like how the Kamo Clan uses their Curse technique to accelerate their blood flow in order to boost their overall performance, Hiroyuki can also do the same thing to his CE... albeit a little different since he uses 'RAW' Curse Energy to do it, and not blood.

For example, he can pump and circulate more CE towards his ears, making his hearing capability much stronger in the process. Eyes are possible too, if he wants to make his eyesight more effective. Nose for smell. And so much more...

Obviously, the fact that his Curse Energy works differently compared to others played a massive role in order to achieve such a feat. And by 'work differently' means, it's extremely friendly and harmless towards Hiroyuki for some reason.

A fact that makes no sense at all, given the established rules in this world. Rules that haven't been broken since ancient times... up until now that is.

Hence why it was stated over and over again that others would surely find it absurd the moment they find out how Hiroyuki uses his CE. Even Senjumaru herself, who's been blessed with phenomenal control over her CE since birth, still cannot believe how Hiroyuki managed to do whatever he was doing.

Cause if others tried to do the same thing as he did, no matter how talented they are in handling CE, they would just harm themselves and possibly die in the process.

Of course, it's a widely known fact that every sorcerer can use CE to strengthen their entire body and overall performance. But that's easy and cannot even be compared to what Hiroyuki did.

If anybody tried to direct a condensed and large amount of raw CE towards their heart, or basically any other organs with the thought of enhancing it, that particular organ would be messed up.

CE is the purest version of negative energy, it shouldn't be used in such a way. 

It would be fine and even beneficial if it's used outside the body, but using it inside would be different news. There's a reason why even Cursed Spirits still die when hit with enough amount of CE. 

Showing how extremely dangerous and harmful CE can be when even beings born from literal CE itself, are not even safe from it.

However, given such facts, Hiroyuki still does whatever he's doing. Actions that no one in this world can give an explanation to... actually, probably even the world itself cannot comprehend whatever he's doing or how he even managed to find such implications. 

Not to mention that there's still the Innate Curse Technique that has yet to make an appearance. This is the very thing that even fate itself seems to be so cautious of...

That's probably the reason why, given such a situation, the world is doing and using all its given power to control the balance as much as possible. But that is easier said than done given that everything is so unpredictable now.

All thanks to one unbounded person whose existence shouldn't be allowed at all.

An anomaly that Hiroyuki is.

__ Loading Next Scene... __

In this world, there are beings called the Finger Bearers.
 
To make the long explanation much shorter, they are basically Cursed Spirits who swallowed one of Sukuna's fingers. The moment they do that, they will turn into Cursed Womb and eventually be reborn in this world as a Finger Bearer.
 
At that point, they could possess an insane amount of strength and some level of intelligence. Facts that automatically put them in a level of Special Grade Cursed Spirit.
 
Also, one more fact about them is that once reborn, they tend to quickly establish their birthplace as their main area of operation. Surrounding it with a barrier and attacking everyone that enters it.
 
That is the very reason why, upon arriving at the scene, Hiroyuki and Senjumaru immediately knew the situation. 
 
Literally from where they stand, they can already see the Innate Domain surrounding the inner part of the forest in front of them. Well, Hiroyuki is not sure about what's happening at first but Senjumaru did, just from one glance. 
 
"I see, a finger bearer huh?" Hiroyuki muttered as he finished hearing Senjumaru's full explanation of the current situation.

At the same time, Hiroyuki started enhancing some of his senses, checking if he could pick something up from inside the forest. However, he quickly gave up because the Barrier surrounding the area was preventing him from seeing further inside the forest.

"It seems that some people got here before us," Hiroyuki, while looking at the ground, said as he noticed multiple foottracks left by people that went deep inside the forest.

In his past life, Hiroyuki doesn't have something as convenient as Curse Residue to follow. And given how many evasive monsters he has to hunt, he is forced to master the natural ways of tracking. 

So it's pretty understandable why, one look is all that Hiroyuki needs to know that the tracks he was currently seeing were not fresh anymore. That it was already there before Senjumaru even sensed the disaster that was happening in front of them.

That, paired with the fact that he cannot see any foottracks leading outside of the forest, is already enough for Hiroyuki to immediately take action. Cause without even saying anything, he just disappeared from his spot.

And the next area he was found, was in front of the barrier itself. Of course, Senjumaru managed to follow behind him with no delay at all.

"Our worst assumption came true. Someone is already here before us. Roughly around six people, according to the tracks."

"Well... Finger Bearers tend to play around with their victims so there's a high chance some of them are still alive."

"That's true. That's why, once we go in, immediately focus on finding them. But stay vigilant. They might be connected to this somehow."

"Understood."

After that, without wasting any more time talking, both of them immediately walked through the barrier at the same time. Once inside... 

"Well, this is quite the sight."

Hiroyuki suddenly found himself in an area he couldn't recognize at all. No, it's not because he was transported to a different part of the forest... well that happened as well actually, but it's mainly because he isn't in a forest-looking area anymore.

The barrier warped the place inside so much that Hiroyuki couldn't even describe the area he was in right now. It's like an amalgamation of the forest itself but mushed together in probably the most random way.

Other than that annoying aspect, it seems that the barrier also separated him from Senjumaru. Cause right now, he's all alone. Fortunately, Hiroyuki already expected this to happen. That's why he already gave her an order before going inside.

"Welp, she should be focusing on finding the people inside the barrier as I instructed."

Hiroyuki then got into a stance and inhaled a massive amount of air. At the same time, his Curse Energy also started circulating throughout his entire body, at a rapid pace.

"... so for me, I should probably focus on the Culprit itself." 

After that, the massive amount of CE circulating around him started shifting and pulsating. This occurrence could only mean one thing. 

Maximum Output: Sensory Overload

Another Imaginary technique within Hiroyuki's arsenal. A technique that drastically increases the overall function of all his senses to the very maximum.

As for the reason why Hiroyuki decided to use this right now... Well, basically, he can use this technique as some sort of radar.

Using CE to create sound waves that scatter and travel in every direction, paired with his heightened senses that could easily tell even a slight shift in the air disturbances, could help him be aware of everything that's happening around him.

It's a pretty powerful technique given that it can easily encompass the entire forest itself if Hiroyuki chooses to do so... but he doesn't have any reason to do that. Plus, it will take a massive toll on Hiroyuki's brain if he prolongs the activation of this technique.

Besides, he only needs to find one thing. And that one thing, just a couple of seconds after he used this technique... 

"SO THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE."

Instantly after that, Hiroyuki immediately went on all fours toward the ground, looking like a cat that was about to pounce on something. At the same time, he started circulating a massive amount of CE towards his lower body, making his leg muscles swell and veins pop out.

Like a balloon that was suddenly inflated with more air.

However, despite the painful-looking situation his legs were in, Hiroyuki's smile only grew as he kept circulating more in it. So much so that, over time, his legs even started releasing some smoke.

Like some overheating engine that is already on the verge of explosion.

Probably due to a ton of CE rapidly circulating around it, and a clear sign that it was already in the limit. Any more than this and Hiroyuki would surely give his legs some damage he surely would not want to have.

Thankfully, there's no need to escalate the situation even further since this is the very moment that Hiroyuki is waiting for. That's the reason why, in an instant that happened.

*BOOM!*

The ground where Hiroyuki was standing suddenly cracked wide open due to the force his feet generated upon launching himself forward.

*Swoosh!*

Hiroyuki instantly disappeared from his initial spot and can now be seen zooming across this place, approaching a certain area like an unstoppable bullet. Not even a single terrain managed to stop his advances.

He's going in so fast that no one managed to anticipate his arrival. At one point, he's all alone, and in the next second...

"Sheesh, talk about breaking expectations..."

He's now facing the very reason why he's in this place in the first place.

"... You're uglier than I thought."

___________________

WANNA READ AHEAD?? Then consider checking my Pat-reon to unlock the advanced chapters.

www.Pat-reon.com/evrabon

10