Chapter 38: Aggression (18+ Warning)
581 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her face, etched with fear and desire, was irresistible to me as I devoured her lips like a rabid animal, while my thrusts became more powerful and forceful. It's almost as if it were begging for this kind of rough treatment. Pulling away, I nipped her bottom lip, and I finally let go as a soft moan escaped her mouth. I gazed into her eyes as I stopped moving to catch up on my breath. Her wide fearful eyes locked onto mine as we stared into each other's souls.

Her scared eyes were sending my mind in a whirlpool of emotions. Those brown eyes seemed to penetrate right through me. With her hair wild and tangled across her flushed face, a single strand stuck to her swollen lip, and under any other circumstances, I would have stopped in my tracks. But then she smiled at me - a devious, mischievous grin that made my blood boil and my heart race even faster. My body couldn't resist any longer, and with an animalistic groan, I thrust myself into her in one swift motion, causing her entire body to jolt with a whimper of pleasure and pain.

My instincts kicked in, and I couldn't help but let out a groan with my body betraying me even as my heart pounded quickly. I kept scraping her insides without any remorse, making her whole body jolt with whimpers.

'F-Fuuu~uuck', she whimpered,

'Yo-You're fucking me like c-cu-craazyy~'

What was happening?

The air was thick with tension, our bodies colliding, drowning ourselves in pleasure. I continued to thrust into her, each movement almost throwing her off balance, each groan lighting up the air with a new intensity.

I tried to break free from her touch to caress her moving tits, but she held an iron grip on me with her little paws. It felt like I couldn't move an inch, even if I wanted to.

'T..That's right...' Anita's soft voice whispered, driving me wild while I hammered her.

'T-Take me...m-make me yours, honeybee~', she pleaded with puppy eyes, her voice dripping with desire.

My mind in a split second became clouded with lust as I picked up on my momentum.

"A-AHAN~", she moaned out loud, trying to hold onto me for dear life.

I couldn't believe the brazen display of confidence coming from her tonight. It was as if she had transformed into a whole new person, unleashing all her bottled up emotions.

"A-ANITA-AAH!" I moaned uncontrollably as I felt my balls tighten up as I felt myself on the verge of cumming. Thrust after thrust I pounded her, my cock aching to unleash its load.

"C-Cum inside me...please~ I-I'm c-cumming, I'm cuummiing!!" She said in between her moans.

It was all it took for me to cum, and I came in her tight pussy, filling her with my hot seed as her walls clenched around me.

With one final deep thrust, I released my seed inside of her. Her walls clenched around me with an almost vice-like grip, milking every drop of my juices as I collapsed onto her sweaty body.

"Ah..oh my god..t..that's right..", she cooed into my ear and now digging her nails into my back as she hugged me tight,

'Breed mee..Adrian...', she let out with a deep husky voice.

I held my arms around her neck, snuggling upto her as I felt my load splurge into her. The room was only filled with the heavy wheezes of both of us as we caught upto our breaths. Finally feeling my dick calm down, I closed my eyes, releasing a stressful yet triumphant sigh.

-

"There...there, honeybug.", I comforted her as I cleaned up her thigh, with my ejaculate, seemingly infinite, kept oozing out every time she tensed her leg muscles- I felt sorry seeing how sensitive she was down there.

"It's okay, babe. This is just a mark of my love, you know?", I glanced up to see an innocent Anita.

She's quiet, and her eyes are droopy while her bare body is glistening with sweat. I can't believe what we just did, I knew it wouldn't be like this, but I never expected it to be better than this. It was different than what I'm used to, but it's still...her, everything is her. She's so beautiful and I just want her. I want to hold her forever, I can't get enough of her. I bet it takes everything in her will power to not just close her eyes and fall asleep.

Dropping the towel to the bed, I sat beside her, intertwining my fingers with her, and coddling her slender body.

"There...there", I cooed into her ears, patting her head.

"It's okay. You did a really good job there, Anita."

A small smile crept on her lips as she leaned into my touch, while staring into nothing. She closed her eyes, and her breath started to stabilize, almost throwing the towel in. She seemed so vulnerable yet, she entrusted herself to me knowing I'll take care of her no matter what.

"I-I apologize, Adrian..", she whispered as her fingers traced little symbols on my bare chest.

"I..I won't do that..I..I just planned this little getaway so we could add a little bit more spice in our sex life..b..but I guess the pent up frustration..took over..", she said with an apologetic tone. I nodded, allowing her to finish her apology.

"I..I really won't pull a weapon on you..ever again..y..you can trust me on that, I swear. I know I've gone back on my words, but I'm not kidding on this one."

She opened her teary eyes, as she held onto my shoulder.

"S-So..d..don't leave me..p..please..d..don't leave me..like the rest of them..p-please don't divorce mee..", she cried out whilst her chin quivered like a wavering leaf in the wind.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, babe. It's just the..goddamn..", I took a moment to recall what actually happened an hour earlier,

"It's just the stupid little drink you took that's talking, okay?! I won't really divorce you..although I did just say that out of pure anger. I really hated how you just..forced me, with that stupid drink of yours..", I caressed her arm holding onto me. Drawing in a large breath, I was determined to put a stop to her behavior.

"Look, I really hate that side of you. The one where you become batshit crazy and angry. The one where you beat me and hit me, the one where you lead me into your traps."

Tears started streaming down her face, making me feel guiltier than ever. Wiping her face with my hand, she closed her eyes as I coddled her further.

"But then again, I love the you that you're showing me right now. The calm and cute wife. The one who I can talk to freely like this without having the fear of dying any second, you know?"

Anita's frown switched up, and she chuckled as she playfully shoved my torso. She was full on crying now: however it felt less like cries of sorrow and more like tears of happiness. I made sure to pepper her face with kisses as she gasped with each one of them made contact.


 

10