Chapter 44: Ragged ( 18+ Warning )
560 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I left Adrian alone in the dimly lit room, his disgruntled ramblings echoing against the cold walls. Every fiber of my being ached with betrayal, but I knew I couldn't let my emotions cloud my judgment. There was work to be done.

I made my way to the small table located at other side of the room, where my favorite set of tools were laid out perfectly under the flickering bulb. With a steady hand, I picked up a sharp scalpel, the metal cool against my skin.

'Tch. Need something less scary'

My eyes fell on the whip laying on the wooden table. It's handle shone under the light, with it's cords falling to the side of the table. This was the perfect choice.

I grabbed it and observed it carefully. It's leather strands felt nice to the touch, and gave off the fresh raw factory like smell.

Don't worry, honeybee. I'll make sure I won't bruise you too much. You need this. I can't just let you flirt with other women in my absence. Why couldn't you just respect me, huh?

Gritting my teeth, I turned around. Adrian's body had overriden the drink's effects with fear at this point since he was looking at me akin to a deer in headlights. How cute.

I grabbed the leather whip, relishing the cold touch of the handle in my palm. My heart pounded with anticipation as I smiled ominously. The dimly lit room seemed to shrink around me, as I made my way towards him.

Adrian's eyes widened in terror as he watched me approach, his voice hoarse as he pleaded for mercy.

'A..Anita..I..I swear, I won't do it again..', he whispered, his voice weak.

I stood in front of him, clenching the whip incredibly tight.

"No. You need to learn your place in the relationship."

Just as I said that, Adrian froze. With one swift movement, I brought down the whip on his torso, the crack echoing in the basement as it made contact with his skin. Adrian let out a gut-wrenching cry of pain, arching his back in an attempt to escape the sting of each lash. But I was relentless, each strike fueled by resentment and betrayal.

'STOP- STOP I'M SORRY- I REALLY AM!!', he screamed, his pleas falling on deaf ears.

"You think your apologies will make up for what you've done?!?", I shouted over his cries, each word dripping with venom.

"You think you can beg for forgiveness after flirting with some other skank?!"

The rage within me poured out with each strike, a rush of pent-up emotions unleashed with every lash of the whip.

"Never. Again.", I hissed between clenched teeth, each word followed by another lash. The chains clinked harshly with every movement he made, a cruel reminder of his captivity as he tried to catch the whip.

'You will never flirt with another woman again!'

Adrian's body convulsed with each strike. But still, he begged. He begged and pleaded, tears streaming down his face as he begged for release. His voice cracked with desperation, his spirit broken under the weight of my anger.

-

I gazed at Adrian, with my body worn out from whipping and yelling for what felt like 15 minutes. His body was trembling under the dim light of the room. Despite the rage that had took over me moments before, a wave of tenderness washed over me as I saw the raw vulnerability in his eyes and body. I dropped the whip, and it made a cringe-inducing hiss as it settled on the ground.

Approaching him slowly, I reached out to touch his cheek, tracing his jawline. His breathing was ragged, his body still tense from the punishment he had endured. But there was something in his gaze that tugged at my heartstrings. I could see a flicker of defeat in his eyes. It was a satisfying sight, knowing that he understood the gravity of his actions and the consequences that followed.

I knelt beside him, my fingers delicately skimming over the bruises left by my whip across his torso. They weren't too shallow, nor were they too deep. Just the right amount of punishment for being a slut. His skin was warm beneath my touch, a stark contrast to the cold basement. The crimson lines on his skin stood out starkly against his pale complexion, a cruel reminder of the pain he had brought upon himself. He winced lightly as I traced my works, making me flinch with sadness.

Sighing deeply, I finally ruffled his hair as we both gazed deep into each other eyes. There was an mutual agreement that we'd both had stepped out of our boundaries.

"I'm sorry, Adrian.", I whispered, my breath catching in my throat.

He nodded, with one tear falling down his side as he moved his head. Good thing I didn't hit his arms or face. I wouldn't ever forgive myself if I hurt his physical appearance and crush his self esteem.

'I...I won't flirt with another woman again..', he replied.

-

This was justice, I told myself- this was retribution for him cheating on me by talking and flirting with another woman. And as I looked down upon him, broken and defeated, I couldn't help but hate myself for what I had done.

As I tended to his wounds, I felt a strange sense of intimacy in the air. He cried and my eyes welled up with tears involuntarily, as I applied an antibiotic ointment, making sure it really gets in there, leaving no chance of an infection. Adrian flinched at my touch, still wary of my intentions, but gradually he began to relax under my hands.

His eyes were soulless as I came back from upstairs, with a thick blanket. Adrian nodded appreciatively, his guard slowly lowering. I draped the warm blanket over his shoulders, a silent gesture conveying more than words could capture. The room, once filled with tension, now held a subtle warmth, and as Adrian met my gaze, a newfound understanding passed between us.

5