Chapter 4 – The Rising Heat
199 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Throwing themselves on me with the haste of a starving orphan on a loaf of bread, Breeze’s lips meet mine and our arms wrap around each other. In that moment the warmth finally reaches my head and comes bursting out of me from every place it can, with my arms tightening around Breeze and holding them as close to me as possible. They similarly clutch me tightly, pressing themselves against me with our lips moving in concert as we give into the sudden passion of the moment. 

 

I’m lost in a swirl of emotions: Confusion, lust, elation, and ecstasy, but most prominent of all is relief. I genuinely can’t tell how long it’s been since I’ve had an experience even remotely similar to this current moment, and certainly nothing this intense and passionate. A thought lodges in the back of my mind, possibly brought on by the story we’d just read, and I wonder if we aren’t actually under a magic spell of some kind. There’s no explanation for anything else that’s happened to us tonight, so it makes as much sense as anything else. 

 

As Breeze continues to press themselves firmly into me that thought gets buried under my lack of caring for why it’s happening, because I’m just grateful to be here and would have gladly taken a full coat of fur had it guaranteed the same outcome.

 

Breeze finally pulls away from my mouth, although they keep their arms firmly wrapped around me and stare deep into my eyes with a wide and tender smile on their face, which slowly shifts to one of a more devious nature as they glance behind them at my freshly made bed.

 

“So,” they say with only the faintest chuckle behind their voice, “Did you want to keep sitting there or do you want to get a little more comfortable?” 

 

They look me up and down with a hungry eye, biting their lower lip and breathing a tad more heavily, “Because I know I sure do”

 

With only a touch of breathlessness from the intensity of the moment I nod gently as I return their smile and hungry look. I’ve never been more desperate to show someone just how much care I take in helping them get off, and I’m so happy that it’s with Breeze. 

 

Breeze doesn’t wait half a second after my response to plant their hands under my armpits and raise me up onto my feet, an action that shocks me into nearly losing my balance with how swift and immediate it is. I don’t have a chance to feel unsteady however, as Breeze holds me closely to their body with both arms and I’m pinioned against them, ensconced in their grasp and helpless in their clutches. 

 

I look upward into their eyes, truly appreciating for the first time just how stark the height difference is between us now. They stand a full seven or eight inches taller over me, forcing me to actually crane my neck backwards to be able to stare up at them properly. I squirm in their arms, but they are firm and relentless in their task and I’m unable to find any egress or path of escape. They seem to realize this because they grin broadly as they look down at my helpless struggle, giving me a brief but intense squeeze to show just how little of their strength they’re truly exerting. It stokes the flames in my body to heights I didn’t know were possible, and I shudder and moan as I feel the pressure envelop me.

 

Before I melt into a tiny puddle, Breeze lets go of me and I find myself leaning into them, my head resting against their firm and well-sculpted chest. My arms wrap around them as I do and I moan softly, taking in their warmth and listening to their heartbeat. A moment or two or twenty of this later I feel them take my hand and gently free themselves of my grasp. I look up again and notice them staring at the bed, which they indicate with their free hand.

 

“Lead the way darling,” they say with a seductive and sultry tone. They don’t have to tell me twice, and I take the few short steps towards it necessary to close the tiny gap. I turn around to stare up at them as I do, smiling coyly and the pounding of my heart threatening to betray my confident exterior. They take a seat on the edge of the bed, eying me with an insatiable thirst as they somewhat laboriously take off their now too-small white t-shirt that they are threatening to burst out of. I can’t help eyeing them lustfully all my own when I finally get a good look at what’s underneath. 

 

Their chest, as I’d come to assume from feeling it pressed against my head, is indeed very well-sculpted. They have high and prominent pecs that look as though they were carved out of marble, and running underneath them are the unmistakable scars that come from top surgery. Their reaction to this sight reminds me that I’m not the only one getting a first look at what was under their shirt, as their eyes raise in shock and only moderate confusion.

 

“Wow, I guess I kinda changed a bit more than I realized.” They run their hands over their chest to get a good feel for everything different, before dragging their fingers along the scars and smiling contentedly. “I gotta say though, I’m really glad I didn’t lose these. Few things in the world are more outwardly trans or queer than top surgery scars, and I’ve grown quite attached to mine.”

 

They catch me staring and shoot me another wink and a grin, “Well, I’ve shown you mine. Do you think it’s time to return the favor?”

 

I blush at the directness of their request, as I reach behind me to pull my hoodie over my head. While I certainly feel a sense of embarrassment about exposing my new body for someone, especially when I’ve had so little time to get used to it myself, I feel much more at ease with how willing Breeze is to do likewise. That, and I’ve fully moved to the point of sweltering in this thing and I’m more than happy to be rid of it.

 

I gently tug until the hoodie slides over my head, and once I do I hold it in front of my chest and stomach, finally feeling a twinge of anxiety once I realize I won’t just be showing off my breasts but also the one part of me that didn’t change like I’d hoped. The one part of me that, in spite of all the incredible changes I’ve just undergone, still makes me feel dysphoric. 

 

The stark reminder of my still oversized gut threatens to tank my sudden burst of confidence, but before I allow myself to think about it any further or give myself an opportunity to back out I quickly release my grasp on the hoodie, my eyes falling to the floor along with it

 

I hear Breeze gasp gently and I feel the rising heat in my face. My hands find their way in front of me as I fiddle with them nervously, finally turning my gaze upwards back towards Breeze who is staring with enraptured awe in my direction. I open my mouth to speak but they do it for me.

 

“Holy shit, Paige,” they say admiringly, “You look amazing.”

 

I don’t know if it’s even possible for me to blush any harder than I already am but I feel my face making the effort anyway. Glancing away again I struggle to think of what to say, but can only manage a shy smile in response.

 

Breeze takes my reticence as a sign to continue, “Seriously. I mean, I obviously couldn’t make out what your breasts actually looked like back in the shop but I can tell they’re definitely bigger and… well, fuller too.”

 

I see their gaze dip even further down to my waist which thoroughly clamps my jaw shut as my anxiety peaks and I look away in shame, only to hear Breeze again.

 

“My god…” I brace for them to try and sugarcoat their words, “You’re so fucking sexy I can’t handle myself right now.”

 

Hearing them say this I clench my eyes shut and shake my head slightly, finally finding my voice, “O-oh, come on. You don’t have to…”

 

Strong hands grab my waist and the words I’d tried so hard to find evaporate in my throat. I turn to look at Breeze, and see them marveling at my chest, waist, and belly with unmistakable adoration. They run their hands up and down my sides, across my stomach, around to the small of my back, right at the bottom of my chest with their hands barely grazing the undersides of my breasts, and I am rendered completely imobile by the rapt attention they lavish on me both with their hands and their eyes. 

 

I open my mouth to try and speak again, only to have it clamp firmly shut when they gently pull me closer to them and rest their head on top of my stomach, sighing gently as they caress my back and I feel the warmth from their body spread through my abdomen to co-mingle with the brilliant fire burning inside of me already. They clutch me tighter to them once they settle into a comfortable position, rubbing their face gently against the cushiony folds of my belly.

 

The conflicting sensations of both the firmness of their touch and my own irreconcilable feelings of anxiety over such a major source of my dysphoria threaten to cause me to panic, only to have everything overtaken by the rising fire and in no time at all the pleasure I feel from their affection is all that remains. I wrap my arms around their head and neck to hold them even closer, moaning gently as I feel their grasp around me tighten. We remain in this position, with Breeze idly running their hands up and down my back, until I hear them speak again.

 

“O-ohh, shit, Paige. You’re just so… fucking…”

 

One of their hands finds its way to the base of my spine and runs firmly and deliberately down my tail.

 

“...soft.”

 

I stiffen, momentarily unsettled by the sudden reminder of this new and uncertain part of my anatomy, only to feel the burning warmth spread down the length of it as well and I relax without any further tension. Feeling a touch emboldened by their actions, I reach a hand up to the back of their head and scratch gently behind their ear. I’m rewarded in my action with a slight gasp that quickly transitions into a gentle moaning, along with a soft thumping from one of their feet and a faint swishing sound from their own tail as it wags back and forth across my comforter.

 

Chuckling a tad, I increase my scratching and hold them even closer. “Damn Breeze, not that I’m complaining but when you made this proposition I didn’t realize just how much foreplay was gonna be a part of the experience.”

 

I hear a short, sharp laugh come from their direction as they give me another quick squeeze and turn their head upward to stare at me. “Mmmm, it’s one of my favorite parts of being intimate. If you can’t take the time to appreciate all the wonderful features of someone and figure out how they respond to them being played with, how the hell are you gonna actually understand what makes them tick?”

 

Their hand runs down my tail again, gently scratching at it as they do which causes me to experience a full-body shudder.

 

“Or, purr, as the case may be.” 

 

I moan again as I feel both their touch on my tail and their words in my ears, and Breeze permits themselves another wink as I feel myself unconsciously clutching them even tighter. They chuckle softly and stroke my tail a moment longer before releasing their grasp on me, leaning back slightly as my hands similarly fall back to my sides. They bite their lip as they look me up and down, before their eyes fall on their slacks and their hands move to undo the button. 

 

The button and zipper seem to pop open as they undo them, as they have been clearly straining under the weight of the new bulk they were unprepared for. Breeze sighs in relief and sticks a finger from each hand into a belt loop on either side, until I suddenly and without thinking am on my knees in front of them.

 

They cock a surprised eyebrow at me before grinning and removing their hands, clearly understanding my intentions without a word needing to be spoken. I grin back at them and reach up to grab the waistband of their slacks, tugging gently but deliberately. With a slow but steady pace they slide down their legs with only minimal resistance, the reveal of each new patch of skin enticing and spurring me further to finish my task. Occasionally I feel my whiskers graze the inside of their leg and I moan gently at the surprisingly erogenous sensation it generates. They giggle softly each time it happens, which only encourages me to make it happen more often. 

 

I cast a devious stare up at them once they’ve been pulled over their feet and they are left in only a pair of light blue panties, a very obvious and growing wet spot in the direct center of them. Chuckling softly, I move in closer and rub my hands over their legs, admiring just how shapely and defined they are. They have obvious muscle mass, but that plays second fiddle to the slender and voluptuous nature of them, in addition to how they just how damn long they are. I sigh gently as I feel my hands explore every inch of them that I can reach, before moving in to plant a gentle kiss on their inner thigh.

 

“AaaAAaAAHHhhh!” Breeze throws their head back in shock as a sudden gasp escapes their lips, with a shudder following closely behind on its heels. I look up at them with mild surprise and a touch of apprehension, not entirely prepared for that strong of a reaction to something so seemingly mild, only for them to look back down at me as they pant heavily.

 

“H-holy fuu…” They take a moment to collect themselves before continuing, “Goddamn Paige, that was way more intense than I expected it to be.” They look rather flustered, so I decide to change my approach slightly.

 

“How about I return the favor again?” I say with obvious coyness, in addition to a wink of my own. It takes a few seconds of comprehension on Breeze’s part before they notice me grabbing the waistband of my sweatpants and sliding them down my legs, with far more ease than it took for them. 

 

They grin at my decision and stare hungrily at my figure once more, taking in every part of me that reveals itself to them. In a few seconds I have the sweatpants down around my ankles and kick them off to the side, standing in front of them with a great deal more confidence than before. The fact that I elected to put on a pair of panties in my haste to cover up everything I was now eager to reveal certainly helps, as I’m still not exactly comfortable revealing everything quite yet.

 

I strike a pose, with one hand on my hip and the other resting atop my breasts after using it to fling some errant strands of hair over my shoulder. I take a moment to appreciate just how much I have now in the hips department, popping them back and forth a couple times and putting on a little show for Breeze. 

 

As my hips sway back and forth I’m suddenly reminded once again of the tail that swings behind me with them, although for some reason I’m much less self-conscious about it at the moment and relish the extra weight and sensations it carries with it. The feeling of it swinging is a completely new and not altogether unpleasant experience, and I lean into it as my hips continue their motion.

 

I fix Breeze with a penetrating stare as they take in all of my new shapes and look me up and down, clearly loving what they see. Their eyes meet mine again and they beckon me closer with a single finger, which I happily oblige them in.

 

Their face lights up the closer it gets to mine, until I’m on top of them and our lips meet again. As we kiss I feel the rest of our bodies make contact with each other and I moan a bit louder than before, the sensation of skin on skin increasing with each new point of contact in addition to my whiskers brushing gently against their face. 

 

I wrap my arms around Breeze as I feel them do the same; with them holding me around the waist and me gripping their shoulder and the small of their back as I press myself firmly into them, our kisses increasing with passion and intensity by the second. 

 

Our shared moans get louder and more sensual as we hold each other close and continue our passionate embrace, until Breeze can’t fight it anymore and falls backwards onto the bed with me close behind them. A quick shifting of our bodies and we’re properly laid out on top of the comforter with me still directly on top of them, and my knee conveniently wedged directly between their legs. My hands continue to explore as much of their body as I can reach, finding as many sensitive spots as I can and which ones I can possibly exploit. 

 

Once I’m satisfied with the amount of exploration my hands are capable of, I decide it’s time to step things up a tad. I break the kiss to briefly look at them, both to admire how stunning they are but also to deliberately draw their attention. Once I have it, along with a slightly confused look, I make my move and quickly grind my knee into their crotch.

 

“OoOOooOHhhGHGgGFFfuuUUUUU-” is all they’re able to get out as my affections veer from being purely tender to having just the right amount of edge. I grin as I watch their face contort and sputter in shock and surprise at having such sudden attention placed on such a responsive spot of theirs. I see one of their hands flail before finding a pillow to grip tight as they moan and shudder, my knee continuing to slowly but firmly run up and down their most sensitive area. Their other hand finds its way to the small of my back and presses down firmly, desperate to heighten the pressure at any cost.

 

Taking them in as they flail in enraptured joy, moaning loudly with a firm grip on my backside, I decide to move in again and use another tool in my arsenal by kissing them from their neck to their collarbone. Their reaction is immediate and profound, in the form of a brief but piercing shriek erupting from their throat. They move their other hand to my back as well, finding the pillow an inadequate substitute for the real focus of their attention

 

I keep kissing them up and down and grinding my knee into their sensitive spot as they flail and choke out sputtered gasps, until I feel their hand disappear from my back and both of them simultaneously clasp the sides of my head to direct it to their face. We stare at each other as they breathe heavily and lustfully while staring me down, before I hear the first full sentence from them in some time.

 

“Please tell me that you also eat pussy, you teasing bitch.”

 

I smile and laugh mirthfully, realizing that they truly have no idea what they’re in for in that department. “Oh you bet hun, one of my favorite things to do actually.”

 

A smile creeps across their face at my response and I shift my weight slightly to move to a more comfortable position for my next task, seeing the rising confusion in their eyes as I slide onto my side instead of down between their legs. They look down that way expectantly as they see me sidling in to be more comfortable in my new position, with my breasts pressing between their shoulder and my hand resting comfortably on their stomach. 

 

“Uhh, Paige?” Their eyes narrow as I chuckle at the dubious tone of their voice. “I’m all for cuddling more and everything but I really would like it if you actually took care of…”

 

They don’t get a chance to finish their thought as my hand, which has been slowly making its way down their abs, finally rests on top of their panties. In lieu of more words they choke out a strained gasp when they feel the sudden presence of my hand, followed quickly by them rushing to grip me tightly again once I apply even the barest amount of pressure. They moan and whimper into my neck as they bury their face into it, which only spurs me to greater heights in my efforts.

 

I slowly start to circle my finger around the outer edge of their vulva, slowing down even more when it reaches the top to prolong the sensation where it’s most sensitive. My body is rocked by their squeals and moans with each pass over every sensitive area, the vice-like grip they have on me completely unrelenting in its mission. My other hand finds its way back to the top of their head, initially to stroke their hair but gradually making its way to their ears and gently scratching behind them.

 

“OOohHFfucghh-” is all I hear before they return to nonverbal communication, moaning wildly and clutching at me harder. I increase both the strength of my scratches and the speed of my circling, finally pressing more firmly into the center of their pussy and then making the move to slip my hand under their panties.

 

This action is rewarded by another lewd squeal from Breeze as their hands clutch to me tighter and I all of a sudden feel them plant kisses on my neck, moaning as their sensitivity skyrockets exponentially with each second. My fingers find their way around the soft and slick folds of their vulva, sliding their way inside gently and caressing each new area they are permitted to explore. I sigh gently, happy to once again be doing something I genuinely love by giving someone the pleasure I know they deserve. 

 

It isn’t long before I find two of my fingers fully inside of them, probing around and gently pressing to find their sensitive areas. They ultimately settle on the familiar bundle of nerves on the upper wall, pressing against them and stroking their gentle ribbed softness. As I massage Breeze’s G-spot I feel them thrash and moan even harder, and that’s before I plant my thumb on top of their clit and continue my circling movement.

 

“OOOOoooohhhhhhh myyyy goOOOODDDDD,” is the sound that emanates from their mouth currently wedged deep in my neck, their squeals rapidly overtaking any other coherent thoughts. I give them a few more scratches behind their ear before I move my hand down to their face and angle it up towards mine, planting a passionate kiss on their inviting lips which they fervently return. 

 

As we start to lose ourselves in the moment I feel their hips bucking against the pressure and the pleasure my hand is generating in them. I let them ride the sensations for a moment, letting them take charge of the situation, before I suddenly and without any warning remove my hand from inside them and underneath their panties. They gasp softly with the swift comedown from the intensity of my attentions catching them off guard a tad, and they look into my eyes with a confused and desperate look, to which I return a devious grin.

 

“I think it’s time to show you just how much I enjoy eating pussy, hun.”

 

Their eyes widen as I slither out of their grasp and shift to being directly on top of them again, kissing them as I do. Once I’ve made it on top I move my kisses onto their neck and collarbone, then down to their chest as I hungrily run my tongue and lips all over their firm pecs. I can only barely hear their moans as my hunger grows in tandem with the fire burning inside me and everything else I’m not immediately focused on fades into the background. 

 

As I continue to plant kisses lower and lower on their body I feel them squirm and shudder even harder, with their moans increasing to match. Eventually, I find myself placed directly above their wet and quivering nether regions and pause to take in the sight. I’ve never in my life been more ready to show them what my tongue can do, and so it’s after only a momentary hesitation before I reach out with my tongue and firmly drag it across their sex.

 

“OHFUCSHHIAAAAAHH-” A pained screech escapes their mouth the second my tongue makes contact, and after only one pass I stop and stare up at them with a concerned look. They’re clutching their pillow and rapidly blinking their eyes open and shut as if they’re possessed by a demon.

 

“Shit, are you ok?” I’m genuinely a bit worried. “I didn’t think it was gonna be that intense, I can stop if it’s too mu…” 

 

Without warning one of their arms rushes down to my head and forces it between their legs again as they shoot me an intense and lustful gaze, fully aroused and breathing heavily.

 

“Don’t even fucking think about it you bitch.” Their eyes look like they’re about to bug straight out of their head, their grin is one of pure and absolute carnality, and they squeeze their legs together to hold my face fast between them. “You are one hundred percent going to use that tongue on me until I tell you not to, because it is the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt in my life.”

 

I don’t need any more encouragement or instruction, and I return to my work. Slowly at first, taking my time with gentle deliberate strokes that run up and down their vulva with the occasional circular motion around everything, spending just the right amount of time at the top to tease the protruding head of their clit. 

 

Just this simple action is already working in a way I’ve never experienced with a partner. Breeze alternates between pounding on the mattress and grabbing at themselves wherever they’re able to find something to hold onto with their free hand, breath escaping from their throat in choked and strained gasps.

 

I grin and increase the speed of my tongue, the circles becoming quicker and with an added pressure that quickly makes a fact I hadn’t yet considered immediately apparent to me.

 

“Is my tongue coated in something? Why is it dragging so much more than it usually does?”

 

The thought hasn’t even finished crossing my brain before it registers that there must have been one more change I hadn’t accounted for, possibly because I wouldn’t have had any reason to consider it before now. The revelation of both the change and Breeze’s strong reaction to it spurs me to greater heights in my dedication to their pleasure, and I subsequently increase the pressure even more.

 

“HOOOHHHHHMYYFUCKINGGGGGG-” Breeze clenches my head even firmer with their legs and buck their hips again, their hand pushing my head even further into them and the other clutching the comforter for dear life. I can feel their pussy growing warmer and wetter with every second and I realize how close to climax they are, which means it’s time for me to unleash my finishing blow. I reach both of my hands around their legs, position them on the outside of their vulva, and prise their quivering lips open to stick my tongue into them as deep as I possibly can, licking as quickly and as furiously as I’m able to.

 

That’s all it takes. I hear a sudden intake of breath from them that then manifests themselves into quick, staccato bursts of air as their moans take on a panting quality, increasing in pitch and timbre in addition to frequency, and then all of a sudden…

 

“OHPFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-”

 

They grip my hair so hard I’m worried they’ll pull it straight out of my head, but none of that deters me in pushing the sensation they must be feeling as high as I possibly can. I only stop the second I feel them start tugging me out, which I dutifully respond to. I don’t mind, it gives me a better look at their writhing and twitching body as their back arches and they spasm with a pleasure I can’t even comprehend. The only vocalizations they’re capable of at this point are the squeals and choked gasps I’ve heard so many times already, but even more frequent and with greater urgency.

 

All of this plays out in front of me until I see Breeze finally start to settle down, their voice lowering gently as they release their grasp on my head and their back lands softly on the comforter again. I grin to myself as I release my hold on them too and slide back up to their side, bringing my arm underneath their neck as my hand finds a hold on their shoulder. Their breath starts to become steadier and less ragged, and they spasm only a couple times from any aftershocks that course through them.

 

I rest my head on the same pillow as theirs as I lay on my back, still holding them closely. Breeze subtly shifts their body to the side to snuggle up closer to me, their eyes still firmly closed and weathering only the occasional spasm and moan. I can’t help but smile in satisfaction and joy at the pleasure of having helped someone to orgasm, something I cherish so dearly and have missed so much. I give their shoulder a small squeeze as I sigh contentedly.

 

“So,” I say with a slightly proud edge, “I don’t wanna sound like I’m some cocky bitch or anything but it looked like you were really having fun th…”

 

My sentence goes unfinished because Breeze chooses that moment to launch themselves onto me and lock me into a kiss of pure and unfettered intensity. I return the gesture after only a momentary hesitation from being caught off guard which Breeze then takes as an opportunity to shift their position yet again, quickly sliding on top of me and pinning me down with all of their weight.

 

We remain fixed in this embrace for the better part of a minute before Breeze breaks the kiss and pulls themselves back to straddle me as they rest on my hips, looming over me and staring into my eyes with a deeply passionate fervor. I barely have time to register the new position I’ve been press-ganged into before they reach down with both of their hands and grope my waist and stomach, sending waves of intense pleasure crashing over my entire body and disabling my brain completely.

 

“OhhhHHHFFFF-” The words catch in my throat and are quickly replaced by moans, fierce and animalistic. Breeze is no longer being gentle or subtle with any attention they place on me, everything they’re doing is provoking the exact reaction they want it to and it all feels amazing. It’s a sensation I’ve never come close to experiencing, and I never want to feel anything else again. My eyes clamp shut tight as I strain to hold the line against this sudden bombardment on my senses.

 

“Y’know, when I said earlier that I love finding out how to make my intimate partners tick I wasn’t just blowing smoke up your ass,” Breeze finds time to chuckle at this as they grope me relentlessly, my moans continuing to increase, “I made sure to clock all those super sensitive spots that I could pick up on from your reactions, and I think I’ve gotten a pretty solid handle on it now.”

 

To demonstrate their point Breeze drives their fingers directly into the right side of my waist, making sure to press in hard with their nails; additionally, they trace the tips of the fingers on their other hand gently around the center of my stomach, only occasionally letting them drift further up or down. The warmth surges through me and continues to stoke the flames burning inside of my chest, which only heightens the fire roaring further down me as well. My reaction is immediate and unmistakable and Breeze laughs at the cacophony of moans and gasps that escape my mouth, none of which deter their efforts in any way.

 

I weather the full force of their passions, wondering if at any point it will become too overwhelming, but they seem to know just when to back off and ramp things up again accordingly. I feel like an instrument that they are playing with expert precision, taut and firm but with just enough give to produce squeals and moans that are well-tuned and deliberately wrought out of me. 

 

“Ooohhh fuuuckk…” My hands grip the comforter and things finally start to approach being fully overwhelming; but as if to prove just how much they actually know about my body, Breeze finally retracts their hands fully and I’m left suspended in the aether for a second before my eyes wrench themselves open and I’m brought crashing back to reality. 

 

The haze from my freshly opened eyes begins to dissipate and I’m once again staring into Breeze’s, which yet again have that devious quality to them I’ve grown so fondly familiar with and their grin is one of pure salaciousness. They’re looming over me more pointedly, gazing down at every inch of me that they know they hold complete dominion over. My breath finally catches up to me, and with a little grin of my own I utter the words that I know will seal my fate.

 

“So… is that all you got?”

 

The grin on Breeze’s face threatens to put the Cheshire Cat to shame, and their fingers droop lazily down to my stomach again. I do my best not to break eye contact as I feel them connect and the breath is driven from my body yet again in an airy gasp. They slowly drag their fingers higher up until they pass over my sternum and come to a gentle stop right at the bottom of my chest, idling between the softly peaking flesh of my breasts and only barely touching them. 

 

I’ve once again been rendered completely helpless and imobile, and not even by Breeze’s looming and dominating presence. The touch they administer to me is beyond anything I’ve ever experienced, a singular and shattering sensation that directs all of my focus and attention exactly to where they want it drawn, and they know just how desperately I want them to continue the path of that focus.

 

“Goddamn girl, you really love this shit don’t you?” Breeze chuckles as my moans and wriggling provide all the evidence they need in that regard, “You just can’t get enough of me touching you, and lucky you because I can’t get enough of how good you feel.”

 

I feel their fingers slide further up between my breasts, finally stroking them in earnest. The tantalizing sensation reverberates throughout my entire body and my eyes roll back into my head, my grip on the comforter threatening to rip chunks out of it. I can hear Breeze laughing even louder, clearly amused by the strength of my reaction to their touch.

 

“If my personal experience was any indication you’re feeling a much more heightened sense of stimulation from being touched like this than ever before.” I feel their hand reach the top of my breasts and their fingers slowly stretch out to encompass as much ground as they can. “That’s why I avoided touching the newer parts of you… until now.”

 

I barely have any time at all to register their words before I feel their hand fully envelop my right breast and my brain is reduced to a quivering mound of jelly. Their touch produces a sensation both incredibly  familiar and yet altogether new at the same time, one that reminds me of the first time I felt the sensitivity of my new breasts those four years ago; only now it is far beyond anything I could have ever dreamt possible. It feels new, revelatory, and right.

 

My moans become deeper, and intensify into something primal and animalistic. One of my hands releases its grasp on the comforter and finds a hold on Breeze’s arm, desperate to press them firmer into me and generate even more of the blissful sensation. They thankfully pick up the intention in my gesture and return the favor with a firmer grasp, kneading the soft and giving flesh of my breast with an invigorated intensity as their free hand roams around the delicate and smooth skin of my stomach and waist.

 

Squirming, moaning, and with the heat inside me threatening to reduce me to cinders, I grip Breeze’s arm tighter and look them dead in the eyes. My moans are all involuntary at this point, as if Breeze is working them out of me with each squeeze of my breast; my body is attempting its level best to flail out of their grasp from all of the stimulation it’s being provided but Breeze has rendered me completely imobile. The strength of their new form presses firmly into me and restricts me from escaping their clutches, which is good because there is nowhere else I want to be in this moment.

 

“Ohh fuck, Bre- ohhh my god you feel so fuaah- I want toahhhh-” I try desperately to say anything at all, to vocalize just how amazing this experience is for me, to goad them on to greater heights, but my voice simply cannot function the way I would like it to. Every inch of me feels hot and electric, operating on pure muscle instinct and supplied only the most necessary of information from the deepest part of my lizard brain. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever felt before, and I never want it to stop.

 

Breeze chuckles at my laughable attempts at vocalization and dials back their attentions on my body, just enough to give my brain the necessary leeway to operate on more than simple limbic functions. The reduced sensations bring me floating gently back into my head and I stare up at them again with pleading eyes, desperate to keep feeling these new and potent sensations at any cost. I see another wry smile creep onto Breeze’s face.

 

“Oh my goodness, so desperate and needy. You really like it when I touch you like that, don’t you?”

 

I nod my head vigorously, hoping beyond hope that Breeze will continue to grope and grab me as before, only for them to grin even wider and remove their hands completely. A low and rumbling chuckle escapes their throat as they see my eyes widen at this unexpected change, and it only grows louder after it's accompanied by an unsubtle whining from me as well.

 

“Well then sweetheart, I think you should tell me just how badly you want to be touched if that’s the case.” I barely have time to even process this information before they lean in closer and place their mouth mere inches from my ear. 

 

“And use your words.”

 

If I had any breath in my body yet to be driven out those words are what do it for me, as the rush of hearing a direct order in such a sultry and commanding tone throws my brain for a loop. I am left swimming in an ocean of conflicting feelings, emotions, and desires, before I reach out and grab the life preserver that Breeze has dangled in front of me.

 

“Please touch me. Please touch my… b-breasts. Please touch my… my…”

 

I bite my lip slightly, still unable to fully reconcile with the massive change that took place mere hours ago, something that miraculously fulfilled a near irreconcilable desire burning deep in my soul for years. As Breeze rises back up they decide to give me a small measure of encouragement by returning their grasp to my breast, drawing a shocked gasp out of me in the process.

 

“Your what?” Breeze’s fixed gaze pierces the depths of my soul and sees the truth with it. “Tell me where you want me to touch you, and don’t try to be coy about it.”

 

The fire inside of me comes spilling out of my mouth, along with the words that suddenly feel so very natural and effortless.

 

“Please touch my pussy! Please show me what it feels like to be touched down there! I need you to show me how good it feels!”

 

The smile on Breeze’s face grows as wide as I’ve ever seen it, and their eyes betray the warm emotion that is driving their actions as tears begin to creep into their corners.

 

“Good girl.”

 

Less than a second after hearing those words I feel Breeze’s fingers delicately brush my sensitive and tender sex over the soft cotton of my panties. 

 

“OOOOHHHHHHHFFFUUUUUUUUUU-” My brain is quickly overwhelmed by the intense and beautiful sensation that even just the tiny flutter of Breeze’s fingers bring to this new part of me, and it opts to focus only on the pleasure that is being wrought out of my body by their hands. The points of contact of their hands create a powerful arc of electric sensation that causes involuntary convulsions in me, in addition to moans that quickly morph into lustful cries of pure animal desire.

 

“Mmmm, I think she liked that…” Breeze chuckles as they once again return to stroking my pussy, gently but with a slightly increasing pressure that keeps the pleasurable feeling surging forward but not from becoming overwhelming. I wriggle and moan with wanton abandon, my iron grip returning to both Breeze’s arm and the comforter. I’m trying my hardest to stay grounded in reality, but the incredible new feelings being generated from this dramatic change to my anatomy keep overriding every attempt of mine to do so, and all I can do is surrender to the pleasure.

 

As I continue to writhe and sputter, Breeze increases their attention on both my breasts and my sex, their fingers swirling around with machine-like precision and driving my fevered moans out of me with ever-increasing frequency and intensity. They pepper in several quick and delicate pinches to my nipples, just firm enough to feel them without causing discomfort, and the circling motion on my pussy grows quicker and quicker every few passes. Each action of theirs plays in concert with the others, elevating the pleasure I feel to newer and more exhilarating heights even when I think it’s gone as high as it can possibly go. My hips buck to keep up with their motions, an action completely out of my control and driven by pure muscle instinct.

 

“Ooohhhhhh godddddd… oh fuuuuuUUUUUU-” Every time I try to speak, Breeze increases the intensity of their actions just enough to shut me up. They know exactly how the new features of my body work, and they have made it their mission to drive as much pleasure out of them as possible.

 

Suddenly, and without warning, the sensation between my legs screeches to a halt. My eyes wrench themselves open and I find myself staring at Breeze yet again, confused and desperately pleading. They chuckle slightly as they also remove their hand from my breast and gently shift their weight to the side, sliding down to my right side and nestling themselves into me. I feel their left arm slip behind my neck and wrap around my shoulder, grasping my breast firmly as they do and rekindling the slowly dissipating fire back to a roaring blaze.

 

I gasp sharply, feeling the surge of passion spread throughout my body once again. I start to writhe and moan as the resurging feelings begin to cloud my mind with the intense pleasure I’ve been swimming in, only to be suddenly brought back to reality when I feel a hand at my chin that softly yet deliberately turns my head to the right. I’m brought face to face with Breeze, inches away from me and grinning widely. 

 

“Since you were so nice to me when I was in your position, I figured I should show you just how good that felt.” A small clench of their arm brings me up to their lips and they lock me in another passionate embrace, which sufficiently distracts me from their free hand snaking down my waist back to my nether regions. It’s only when I feel their fingers slip underneath the waistband of my panties and make direct contact with the moistened and slick folds of my pussy that I realize what’s happening.

 

Pleasure like I’ve never known before grips me tightly and refuses to let go. I feel every single millimeter of my new womanhood with sharp and purifying clarity, the sensations unrelenting in their steady rise that spreads throughout the rest of my body. Each square inch of my body feels as if it will erupt in torrents of pure and unfettered bliss, and I am helpless to do anything about it.

 

Breeze pulls back from our embrace as I start to squirm and shudder, moaning lewdly and straining against the sparking and electric sensations coursing through me. Breeze’s fingers deftly work their way in between the lips of my new pussy and desperately claw at every new part they can reach. Their fingers are the first to ever do any of these things, and yet it feels as if they’ve been doing this forever. I’m at the mercy of someone who knows that they can do anything to me and all of it will be a new, exhilarating sensation.

 

My arms wrap tightly around Breeze’s neck as I desperately attempt to find some purchase against the fire rapidly growing out of control inside me. I hear them chuckle before I feel their hot, panting breath against my ear and they start to speak the words that will eventually send me careening over the edge.

 

“I hope you know how pretty you are right now, Paige. You look so beautiful, so delicate and feminine. So small and petite in my arms and at my mercy. You’re such a pretty girl, and I can’t wait to show you how much I love to make pretty girls cum.”

 

Lightening courses from my inner ear all the way down to my toes, spreading throughout the rest of my body to comingle with the fire inside me, now raging with the intensity of the sun. My moans turn to gasps, then screams, and then finally guttural throat sounds that only barely escape my mouth before being choked back. My hips buck against Breeze’s hand, desperate to increase the pressure they generate with it as much as humanly possible. 

 

As Breeze speaks I feel their fingers swirl with a greater intensity, centralizing on the sensitive nub at the top of my sex. I feel everything one of my pleasurable sensations begin to concentrate into that one spot, building to a fever pitch that stokes every ember inside of me to an unrelenting and raging inferno. 

 

The passion inside of me keeps rising, to the point I can’t possibly take it any more, which is when Breeze finally unleashes their finishing blow.

 

“Cum for me, Paige. Cum like the good girl I know you are.”

 

With that final whisper into my ear, Breeze finally plunges one of their fingers deep enough to only barely graze the sensitive bundle of nerves hiding inside of me.

 

I feel every atom of my corporeal form vibrate with passion and intensity as the fire inside shoots through me like a bat out of hell, my back arching in an attempt to quell the crashing waves of ecstasy that engulf my entire body. A piercing shriek escapes my lips and I am lost in the all-encompassing sensation of my first true orgasm as a woman. 

 

Breeze uses their hands to guide me to just the right point where it would become overwhelming and then suddenly removes them not half a second too late. I writhe, scream, and clutch at their neck tighter as I similarly feel them hold me close to help me weather the storm. My brain clouds over and I’m left floating in a vast expanse of warm and inviting softness, completely deaf and blind to anything else in the world. 

 

After I don’t know how long I finally start to feel my consciousness ebbing back into my body, funneling down through the crown of my head and filling me from the top to the bottom. I become aware of my body, my surroundings, the sensations of both the softness of my comforter and the warm firmness of Breeze as we clutch each other tightly. I hear their gentle breath as they sigh softly into my ear, becoming aware of my own breathing in the process and taking slower, more deliberate breaths as a result.

 

Aftershocks course through my body every 10 seconds or so and Breeze senses me finally joining them back on earth. They gently shift their grasp, gracefully pulling me closer into them and sliding their legs between mine. I feel the soft fur of their tail rub against my leg and theirs rub against mine, gently shuddering at the surprising but not unwelcome sensations. I barely have time to consider it before Breeze wraps their arms around my back and pulls me in close, my breasts pressing up against their firm and taut chest.

 

They spend what feels like an eternity staring into my eyes, a warm and unmistakable smile of genuine affection accompanying their gaze. I can only stare back into theirs and return the emotion, one which I feel very acutely at the moment. I finally break the tension by moving in for a kiss, which they eagerly return with an ardor equal to mine. 

 

As I embrace and kiss them I feel a swell of emotion rising inside of me and the corners of my eyes start to leak through their clenched lids. The cooling heat in my stomach flares up momentarily as I silently weep in rapturous ecstasy, breaking the kiss to rest my head on Breeze’s shoulder as tears fall gently onto it. 

 

Breeze stretches their arms out to hold onto as much of me as they can, clutching me fast to their form as I hold tight and pour my heart out to them. I feel one hand rest on the small of my back and the other on the top of my head, gently stroking my hair and occasionally scratching behind my ears gently. Gentle kisses pepper my cheek before moving up to my forehead, finally moving to rest their chin on the crown of my head as I am held tighter and closer than anyone has ever held me before. 

 

“It’s ok sweetheart, I’m here. I’m here to take care of you and treat you right.”

 

Hearing these words finally uncorks the levy my emotions have been trapped behind and my weeping goes from silent to full-throated in an instant. I clutch them tighter and sob into their shoulder, lost in the sudden and unrelenting emotion of the moment. Breeze’s grasp on me is as relentless as ever and it isn’t long before I feel tears landing on my forehead and crown, followed by a couple choked sobs of their own. 

 

We let the moment last as long as it needs to before I remove my head from under their chin and we lock eyes yet again, still letting our tears flow but silently and at a gentler pace. I bite my lip slightly and smile, letting a tiny laugh escape my mouth as the reality of everything that’s just happened starts to sink in for me. Breeze smiles in return and moves in for another kiss, albeit one that is tender and gentle and lasts only a couple seconds before they return to gaze lovingly into my eyes.

 

“So,” they say with a chuckle of their own, “We’re gonna look into this more in the morning, right?” 

 

I laugh louder, before letting my head fall onto their shoulder again. “Yes, given that I can barely even think properly that sounds like a good idea.”

 

Taking in their scent and warmth I shudder softly, the sweat on their shoulder glistening as it mingles with my own clinging to my cheek. I return my gaze up to theirs and shoot them a grin.

 

“Also, I don’t know how ready for bed you are but I’m officially bushed, and I’d love it if you… y’know…”

 

My confidence fades as I feel myself blushing again and my gaze drops slightly, drawing a small chuckle out of Breeze.

 

“Yes, Paige.” My eyes return to theirs, “I’d love to share your bed if you’ll have me.”

 

I beam as wide as I can and plant another deep and passionate kiss on them, which they eagerly return.

 

After they break the kiss they grin, give me a wink, and then detach themselves from me to get up and use the bathroom. I’m left in that time to fully bask in the afterglow of post-coital bliss, gently rubbing myself against my comforter before sliding it down to pull over me. I have a smile plastered on my face that nothing could possibly remove even if I had wanted to do such a thing. My mind, free from anything else to occupy it, once again starts to wander and I wonder how interested I actually am in finding what’s happened to me and Breeze. 

 

As I’m wondering whether it’s worth pursuing a solution at all I feel my tail twitch from between my legs, and I remind myself of everything else that’s happened and how we don’t have a choice if we want to avoid becoming career medical experiments. The thought finally breaks my smile and I’m left feeling slightly colder than before, with a sense of unmistakable dread creeping into the periphery of my mind.

 

I’m unable to think too long on any of these things because at that moment I hear the toilet flush, followed by the rush of water from the sink and I remind myself that I’m at the very least not alone in this predicament, and that I also won’t be falling asleep with just my stuffies tonight. The thought brings my smile back to my face, which only grows wider as I hear them return to the bedroom. 

 

The door swings open and they step inside, flicking the light switch on the wall before shutting the door and making the quick journey to my bed. They slide underneath the covers and turn on their side again, prompting me to turn onto mine and give them another kiss. This one doesn’t last too long because we are starting to very acutely feel the exhaustion of our strenuous activities, and we’re left staring into each other's eyes again.

 

“So,” they say with a touch of awkwardness, “How do you normally sleep?”

 

I giggle softly, “Oh, just on my side. I do love spooning whenever I can, although I’m normally the big spoon and I guess it’d… be kinda nice if…”

 

Breeze takes the hint and scootches back slightly, allowing me the room to shift over to my other side. I smile widely and do so, only remembering the slight physical complication I had just recently been reminded of until I feel Breeze start to close in on me. 

 

“Oh, wait!” I cry out, “I guess this probably won’t work actually, I totally forgot that I had… well, that back there. We can try a different position if you…”

 

I’m rendered silent as I feel Breeze nestle into my back and press my tail between the two of us. In an instant, I forget every single doubt or reservation that has been occupying or was about to enter my mind and I am once again ensconced in both the pleasurable sensation the firm warmth of Breeze’s grasp generates, their arms wrapping around me to hold me close as their warmth spreads through my tail and puts me at ease.

 

Sighing, I bring my hands down to rest on top of Breeze’s, one of which has found its way to my stomach and is clutching it softly and the other of which is gripping my shoulder. I feel truly small in their arms, in a way I’ve never experienced, and if I hadn’t expended all of my tears moments earlier I might have done so just now. Instead, I wriggle gently against their back and feel the soft fur of my tail brush and tickle me, sending a warm glow spreading through my body.

 

Breeze chuckles softly and nuzzles their face into my neck, the cold slickness of their new nose providing a welcome contrast to the all-encompassing warmth, before I all of a sudden feel the gentle flutter of their lips as they plant a soft kiss on my nape.

 

“AAAAHhhhhh!” I cry out as the swiftness and strength of the sensation generated by this simple action sends a bolt of cold lightning through my entire body.

 

“Holy shit!” I can practically hear Breeze’s eyes widen in shock, “Paige, are you ok?”

 

“Ohhh… yeah, yeah I’m fine.” I take a couple ragged breaths as my head clears, “I just… wasn’t expecting you to do that, or for it to feel as intense as it did.”

 

“Ahh, gotcha.” They chuckle softly, only a tad shaken by the suddenness of the moment, “I didn’t realize you were so sensitive there.”

 

I chuckle softly myself, “Heh, I can’t say I had any idea either. Guess that’s another thing that’s changed, huh?”

 

“Indeed it has.” I can hear the grin creeping into Breeze’s voice, “I’ll have to remember that one, babe.”

 

The gentle but slightly dominant tone in which they say those words sends a slight shiver through me, which Breeze picks up on and holds me ever tighter in response to. They give another quick peck on the back of my neck and giggle deviously at the similar response it provokes, before nestling their face back into my shoulder and sighing gently, and I hear the gentle swishing sound of their tail as it wags against the sheets and feel their warm and steady breath on the back of my neck. 

 

I smile, feeling warm and safe in Breeze’s arms, my tail and ears continuing to twitch in contented peace, and before I can even think of anything else my eyes are shut and I’m bound in the warm embrace of sleep.

 

END OF CHAPTER 4

3