Chapter 2: Evolutionary Odyssey
120 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Evolutionary Odyssey

As Alex explored his transformed existence, he meticulously examined his evolving capabilities:

 Stats:

Level: 6

 Experience Points: Undisclosed

Attributed Points: 23

Hunger Meter: Midway, signaling the urgency for sustenance

Skills and Abilities:

 Leeching : can absorb blood from it prey

Attach : latches to any surface

Blood Sucking : absorb blood to recover

Natural Born Swimmer : 2x speed in water

Bite Force (Level 4) :Alex's bite force is akin to a hydraulic vice, exerting immense pressure on anything caught within his formidable jaws. The mandibles, designed for maximal force, can crush through a variety of prey, making quick work of even the most resilient opponents.

Shell Skin : reduces the damage received by 45%

 Paralyzing Saliva : Alex secretes a potent saliva that, upon contact with the target, induces temporary paralysis. The duration varies depending on the difference in power, with a base duration of 30 seconds.

Titles:

Demonic Vampire: Absorbs blood 30% faster.

Cannibalism: Speeds up consumption speed of its own kind.

 Snake Dominator: Ability to command snakes.

Stats Breakdown:

HP: 32

Strength: 6

Agility: 9

 Defense: 6

Intelligence: 4

Armed with this knowledge, Alex faced the harsh reality of survival.Ok I guess the attributed points is to increase my stats just like a game lucky me that I played a lot of rpg games so I won't use the attributed points until I evolve but I notice I have legs now so I should focus on leveling up to 10 and survive of course.

But I'm not confident in killing another fish so what else is available , let's see the only thing around here are my brothers and sisters , but then again I was human before I wonder what happens if I eat them? I guess I have to try as this stupid hunger meter keeps decreasing, I'm sorry siblings but I have no choice is you or me .

Alex started eating his own kind a pop up window Title "cannibalism" acquired increase eating speed of your own spices but 50% , ok I think I'm a monster for real now no way back for me.

I can gain 10 exp for each tadpole I consume that's 10 In total to level up let's go , after eating 10 tadpoles a pop up window level up +3 attributed points acquired a new passive ability has been  acquired "Bite force" you unlock Bite force , it increases  the force of your bite helping crushing your prey for easy consumption .

Bite force level 1 Wow this ability is incredible now I’ll  able to eat the snails over there at the rocks let's try .

New species consume snail a new passive ability unlocked “shell skin” your skin is as hard as a shell , fishes are unable to digest you now ,Wow this is to overpowered now I can attack fishes more confident.

All of a sudden an excruciating pain in Alex body ahhhhh he yelled as he noticed a bird have him in his beak about to crush him , fuck not like this I don't want to die everything was going so good why do I have to die again .

To Alex luck a snake attacked the bird with a paralyzing poison, the bird now being squished to death let's Alex go yes thanks GOD I knew you were not going to let me die yet, that's what you deserve stupid bird, but I won't run let's use leeching on the snake skill “leeching” activated a pop up window saying do you want to consume the snake blood appears,  yes don't ask do it.

New species blood consume you have been poisoned, poison resistant increase new passive ability acquired paralyzing saliva your saliva now paralyzes the target for a short time , the duration increase depending of the difference in power, your target is paralyzed duration 30 seconds .

Ok that's what I'm talking about let's suck you dry Alex keeps sucking the snake and gains 3 more levels and 9 more attributed points the snake finally escapes the paralyze and scarred flee for her life .

Alex has survived again a pop up window a new reward have been unlocked "Snake dominator" you are able to dominate and command snake that are weaker than you.

What! this is to op I have done it again now is your turn stupid bird use skill leeching the target is paralyzed a pop up window do you want to consume his blood yes new blood species consume Bite force level up by 3 , Bite force is Now level 4 do to the increase in power your Bite brakes the bird skin and flesh living a opening let's much on you .

Alex started eating the bird level up +3 attributed points acquired a pop up window “system” you are now level 10 you can evolve do you want to evolve now, ok let's make a choice what is this! a new spices special evolution unlocked Beelzebufo is now available to be chosen .

Ok this is a special evolution so of course I chose Beelzebufo as my evolution system you are evolving and will be unconscious for 24 hours off lucky me that I'm inside the bird so hopefully I be fine.

1