Chapter 3: The Demonic frog is born.
89 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pop up window congratulations you have evolved in to a Beezelbufo a demonic frog that devours anything in his path. What in the world have I become? Well to late to change my mind let's check my stats .

Name :Alex

Species : Beezelbufo (young) 

Weight: 58 lbs

Hight : 36 inches

Stats:

Level: 10

Experience Points: 0/1000

 Attributed Points: 40

Hunger Meter: 68/100

Skills and Abilities:

Leeching : can absorb blood from it prey

Attach : latches to any surface

Blood Sucking : absorb blood to recover

Natural Born Swimmer : 2x speed in water

Bite Force (Level 10) Upgraded to :

      Jaws of destruction ( Level 1 )

Mandible pressure :3k psi

Shell Skin : reduces the damage received by 45%

Paralyzing Saliva

Bull rush

Poisonous Crunch ( paralyzes the target upon contact )

Abysmal stomach ( the acids can disolve even metal )

Titles:

Demonic Vampire : absorb blood 30% faster

Cannibalism : speeds up consumption speed of his own kind

Snake Dominator : ability to command snakes

Demonic frog : inflicts fear on the target if is not more than 10 levels higher

Stats Breakdown:

HP: 500

Strength: 40

Agility: 23

Defense: 65

Intelligence: 20

How can my stats be so high now and I'm huge for a frog but I think I'm more of a boss monster than a frog now I hope this do not cause any issues in the future .

By my description I'm young so I guess I can grow more but then again I'm to big for a frog but whatever let's try my new power let's hunt before my hunger go lower.

Alex started wandering the forest and stumbled in front of a Racoon , using Bull rush and Poisonous Crunch he swallowed his prey in one go o my this was unexpected I'm super fast using Bull rush

Oh and I didn't even bite my prey I swallowed it hole , pop up window a new spices consume a new passive ability acquired "night vision" is now available . Wow this will come handy for sure and the voice told me I was stupid to pick a frog an look at me now.

Let's keep exploring,  after a while Alex spotted a human camp but it was empty,  I'm lucky to not found humans as I think the will see me as a monster but he talked to fast , an arrow pierced his chest but thanks to snail skin the arrow didn't go to deep and preventing a fatal wound .

Alex quickly realized he was indeed a monster and no matter what he needs to survive he uses Bull rush in the direction the arrow came front and arrived in front of the bow user ,the human was an man well arm but to surprise as a frog got to him so fast , Alex taking advantage of him being surprise and uses Poisonous Crunch chomping and swallowing the guy's arm with the bow on it.

New species blood consume a new passive ability acquired " human language "

Good now I can talk but I think is to late to make a friend as the human was paralyzed and in total confusion Alex asked why did you attacked me I didn't do anything to you.

The man was more confused now a frog was speaking to him what do you mean you are a monster he replied. I may be a monster but that doesn't give you the right to attack me but is to late we already started this and I'm the winer I'm sorry but you started this Alex uses Poisonous Crunch and started munching on the man.

Pop up window you had defeated one of the top of the food chain creatures you gained 10 leves and 30 attributed points.

Rare archivment unlocked "Humanity's enemy" +20 strength. Holy !@#$ all this from 1 kill wow this is crazy, I need to become stronger fast just incase a lot of humans ambush me .

Well I did something I didn't want to but I had no choice but now my hunger meter is 300/100 so I should be fine for a while,  just for now I should go back to the river and train and use my attributed points .

Status window ok let's increase my agility first by 30 points ,10 in intelligence, 10 in strength and 20 in defense.

Character Profile: Alex - Beelzebufo (Young)

Physical Attributes:

Name: Alex

Species: Beelzebufo (Young)

Weight: 78 lbs

Height: 46 inches

Stats:

Level: 20

Experience Points: 0/1000

Attributed Points: 40

Hunger Meter: 68/100

Skills and Abilities:

Leeching:

Can absorb blood from its prey.

Attach:

Latches onto any surface.

Blood Sucking:

 Absorbs blood to recover.

Natural Born Swimmer:

2x speed in water.

• Bite Force (Level 10) - Upgraded to Jaws of Destruction (Level 1):

Mandible pressure: 3.8k psi.

Shell Skin:

Reduces damage received by 45%.

Paralyzing Saliva:

Alex secretes a potent saliva that, upon contact with the target, induces temporary paralysis. The duration varies depending on the difference in power, with a base duration of 30 seconds.

Bull Rush:

Utilizing its robust physique, Alex charges forward with incredible force. This skill is particularly effective for breaking through obstacles or overwhelming adversaries in its path.

Crunch :

This is a devastating physical ability that embodies sheer force and precision. When activated, the user employs their formidable jaw strength to deliver a powerful, bone-crushing bite to the target. This skill is characterized by its ability to exert immense pressure, creating a distinct audible sound – the "crunch."

Key Features:

Precision Impact:

Crunch focuses on precise targeting, enabling the user to hone in on specific points of the target, whether it be armor, bones, or vital areas.

Bone-Crushing Force:

The inherent strength behind Crunch allows for the exertion of force capable of shattering bones and overwhelming the defenses of the target.

Versatility:

Whether utilized in combat against adversaries or for breaking through obstacles, Crunch showcases its versatility, making it a valuable asset in various situations.

Audible Significance:

The distinctive sound produced during the activation of Crunch serves as both a warning and a testament to the intensity of the attack, striking fear into opponents.

Enhanced by Upgrades:

As the user progresses and gains experience, they may unlock upgrades or enhancements to Crunch, further amplifying its impact or introducing additional effects, such as poison or paralysis.

Abysmal Stomach:

The acids within Alex's stomach are so potent that they can dissolve even metal, allowing for the consumption of a wide variety of prey.

Human Language:

Can speak human language now.

Titles:

Demonic Vampire: Absorbs blood 30% faster.

Cannibalism: Speeds up consumption speed of its own kind.

Snake Dominator: Ability to command snakes.

Demonic Frog: Inflicts fear on the target if not more than 10 levels higher.

Humanity's Enemy: +20 Strength.

Stats Breakdown:

HP: 1,100

Strength: 50 + 20

Agility: 53

Defense: 85

Intelligence: 30

Alex arrived at the river but to his surprise the river was to small for his new giant frog form , ok what should I do ? Oh I know let's make a bigger are for me right here I have my Crunch skill that should help .

Alex uses his skill Crunch and start munching on the dirt at the edge of the river, pop up window a new special ability granted "Abyssal storage " description a Infinite space storage capable of storage anything that is important for the user.

Oh I wonder how it work let's continue and see , Alex keeps using Crunch making the area of the river bigger and bigger consuming all the dirt he start to notice that his storage now have gold and metal ores , wow how did I get this ? I think is from all the dirt I'm consuming and this materials are being send there by the system but I wonder what can this items do for me as I'm a monster after a few days the once small river area was now a huge lake area at the middle of the forest.

I have created my new home but I should star making a deep cave at the bottom of this river for better protection. Alex started munching at the dirt at the bottom of the river making a underwater cave and a pop up window appeared  a new dungeon have been created named The Amphibian Emperor Lair. What the heck is this I was making my house not a dungeon. 

0