Chapter 4: The Amphibian Emperor Lair
75 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why did you make a dungeon you stupid system it was a cave not a dungeon that I wanted now I'm fuck there's no option for me now I'm a boss monster and not a hero why did this happen to me this is fucking stupid. 

Well no point on dueling into the past let's check this stupid dungeon description. 

System show me the info on my dungeon: The Amphibian Emperor Lair:

Dungeon level 1 (can be further increased)

You can add minions to you dungeon for protection and to increase it power.

You can offer rewards to the challengers .

Rewards will create temptation on explorers making your dungeon more known. 

You and your minions will grow stronger the more challengers you defeat and will gain rewards accordingly. 

Yup I'm a fucking Boss monster no matter how I see it but no other choice I need to get minions now and fast before some one tries to kill me in my dungeon. 

The only thing that comes to mind is the stupid Snake dominator ability so let's try and find on .

Alex started looking around the lake and forest area for Snake and to his surprise he founds a monstrous Anaconda .

Hahaha I found one come here stupid Snake you are my first slave,but it was not that easy.

Yo have challenged the Snake Sovereig. What???

System show me her stats:

Vorathrax the Serpent Sovereign, the powerful boss anaconda:

Venomous Constriction:

Vorathrax constricts its massive body around its target, injecting a potent venom that weakens and incapacitates the victim over time.

Tidal Torrent:

Tidal Torrent:

The anaconda summons a surging tidal wave, flooding the battle arena and creating a hazardous environment for opponents. The force of the water enhances Vorathrax's agility and speed.

Abyssal Gaze:

Vorathrax locks eyes with its prey, inducing a mesmerizing gaze that disorients and confuses opponents. Those caught in its gaze may struggle to execute precise movements or strategic decisions.

Tail Cyclone:

Vorathrax whips its powerful tail in a rapid circular motion, creating a cyclonic force that knocks back and damages anything within its radius.

Serpentine Regeneration:

Vorathrax possesses a remarkable regenerative ability, allowing it to rapidly heal wounds and recover from damage during the course of the battle.

Venom Mist Barrage:

Vorathrax releases a mist infused with venomous toxins, enveloping the area in a poisonous cloud. Opponents within the mist suffer continuous damage and debuffs to their combat abilities.

Aqua Vortex Devour:

Vorathrax creates a swirling vortex of water, pulling opponents towards its gaping jaws. Once caught, the anaconda inflicts massive damage with a single devastating bite.

Scale Shield:

Vorathrax temporarily hardens its scales, creating an impenetrable shield against physical attacks. This ability forces opponents to rely on alternative strategies during its duration.

Eclipse Tail Strike:

Vorathrax's tail becomes infused with shadow energy, and it delivers a powerful strike that not only damages but also saps the life force of its target.

Primordial Roar:

Abyssal Gaze:

Vorathrax locks eyes with its prey, inducing a mesmerizing gaze that disorients and confuses opponents. Those caught in its gaze may struggle to execute precise movements or strategic decisions.

Vorathrax unleashes a deafening roar that shakes the very foundations of the arena. This roar can disorient opponents, interrupt spellcasting, and create an opening for Vorathrax to execute devastating maneuvers.

What?? How do I defeat this monster why didn't I check her stats first.

Vorathrax:

"Beelzebufo, you dare challenge the sovereign of these waters? Your presence here is an affront to my rule."

Alex:

"Vorathrax, I seek not your throne but a pact between us. Join me, and together, we can dominate this realm."

With a swift motion, Vorathrax lunged forward, aiming to engulf me within its coils. I countered with a Bull Rush, propelling myself out of harm's way, but the serpent's tail followed, creating a tidal vortex that threatened to pull me in.

Vorathrax:

"Your words are empty, amphibian. Your fate is sealed within my grasp."

Alex:

"Wait, Vorathrax! Consider what we could achieve together. Rule beyond the confines of these waters. A force to be reckoned with in this realm and beyond!"

The serpent's eyes narrowed, contemplating my proposition. I seized the opportunity to employ Attach, latching onto a nearby rock and propelling myself towards Vorathrax's head. As I closed in, I activated Paralyzing Saliva, hoping to temporarily incapacitate the sovereign.

Vorathrax:

"Your trickery won't save you, Beelzebufo."

But the serpent's resilience proved formidable. It shook off the paralysis, retaliating with Venomous Constriction. I felt the pressure, but my Shell Skin held firm against the venom. Seizing the moment, I countered with Crunch, sinking my powerful jaws into Vorathrax's thick scales.

Alex:

"Vorathrax, your strength is undeniable. But imagine the power we could wield together. I seek not to harm you but to forge an alliance."

Vorathrax recoiled, considering my words. The battle reached a momentary pause, the ebb and flow of the water mirroring the uncertainty between us.

Vorathrax:

"An alliance, you say? I have ruled these waters for eons. What could you offer that would entice me to such an accord?"

Alex:

"Unity, Vorathrax. Together, we could command respect from all who inhabit this realm. Think of the influence we would hold. A reign unchallenged."

Vorathrax:

"Your pleas fall on deaf ears, Beelzebufo. I shall not bow to a creature of inferior strength."

Undeterred, I utilized my agility, dodging the serpent's strikes and countering with precise attacks. Bull Rush propelled me through the water as I skillfully evaded Vorathrax's tail, aiming for the vulnerable spots in its colossal form.

Alex:

"Your strength blinds you, Vorathrax. But the power to adapt and evolve is the true essence of dominance in this realm."

With Jaws of Destruction upgraded to level 1, I unleashed a bone-crushing Crunch, targeting the serpent's underbelly. The audible "crunch" echoed through the underwater arena as Vorathrax recoiled in pain.

Vorathrax:

"You may have some skill, Beelzebufo, but it will not save you from my might."

In a daring move, I activated Paralyzing Saliva, aiming to immobilize the serpent momentarily. Seizing the opportunity, I launched a powerful Bull Rush, slamming into Vorathrax's side. The impact reverberated through the water, creating shockwaves.

Alex:

"Vorathrax, yield! Your reign ends here. Submit to my dominance, and together we can reshape this realm."

Yet, the defiant serpent surged forward, its resilience unmatched. The battle reached its climax as I gathered my strength for a final assault. With a roar, I unleashed the full force of my evolved abilities, overpowering Vorathrax's defenses.

Alex:

"Your obstinacy seals your fate, Vorathrax. I shall not kill you, but your rule ends now!"

A massive Bull Rush propelled Vorathrax towards the edge of the aquatic domain. The once-mighty serpent, weakened and subdued, acknowledged defeat. 

That's what you deserve stupid ass Snake now become my slave. 

System you have defeated a boss monster and acquired the title "Water Emperor " Your skills increase by 10% in the water.

You have level up +3 attributed points acquired. 

You can send Vorathrax to the dungeon do you want to proceed? Or do you want to consume her?

Send to the dungeon stupid system.

Due to Vorathrax's power the dungeon level have increased to level 20 and Vorathrax has been designated as the dungeon mini-boss.

Vorathrax: master I can summon my snakes her if you want.

Alex :how the fuck why can I hear you in my head?

Vorathrax: that's because you are the boss of this dungeon and my master now.

Alex : so now I have to listen to a stupid Snake calling me master great, but yes summon you dumb ass Snake to my stupid dungeon. 

System: Vorathrax have summoned:

100 level 15 pythons 

100 level 10 boas

100 level 5 water moccasins 

5 level 20 guardian anaconda in her room. 

Wow that's awesome I have 101 minions just like that , I guess my dungeon is coming together now I only need rewards but all I have is the gold on my storage , I hope this will do system use the gold in my storage as the clearing reward. 

System: 1.2k grams of gold have been assigned as the reward.

Wait what how much you said that's around 75 thousand dollars, that's a lot of money I wonder is that a lot in this world.

System: The Kingdom of Aquilonia Enclave has detected your dungeon and a reconnaissance group has been dispatch to check the dungeon level and reward. 

Wait how did the found out about me so fast?

System: not about you stupid frog the detected your dungeon energy.

Hey you can respond you fucking Troll System why haven't you before?

System: because I thought you were going to die fast.

You said what I'm a smart and powerful frog who can kill me, well now that I hear you saying that .

I was pretty dumb to choose a tadpole as my class but hey I'm still here.

System: do you want to have a prompt message about the dungeon level and reward pop up for explorers that enter it?

Yes let's make that so they get greedy and try to raid my dungeon. 

System Prompt: Intruders Detected - Dungeon Entry 

A reconnaissance group, accompanied by a skilled mage, breached the entrance to the dungeon. Upon crossing the threshold, a prompt message materialized before them.

System Message:

"Welcome, brave explorers, to the Dungeon of Beelzebufo, Water Emperor. Current Dungeon Level: 20. Your Reward: 1.2 kilograms of gold."

The mage, astounded by the revelation, couldn't contain the excitement.

Mage:

"1.2 kilograms of gold! This is insane! It's a fortune, equivalent to 120 years of income for the kingdom. We must notify the king immediately!"

The reconnaissance group, laden with the promise of unimaginable wealth, hastily retreated from the dungeon, their minds already racing with plans to relay this astounding discovery to the ruling monarch. The echo of their footsteps reverberated through the cavernous halls as the Dungeon of Beelzebufo braced itself for the storm that awaited within the Kingdom of Aquilonia Enclave.

0