Last Day (Prolouge 2)
79 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When i opened my eyes again i felt like my whole body had been torn apart and remodelt multiple times. I was looking at the white ceiling of my room.

'what happened? why am i feeling so bad?',i thougt while trying to get up.Then i remembered the events that happened before i passed out. 'was that all just a dream? Wait, what happened to my family?'

After i successfully stood up from my bed i tried to walk to the door but on my first step i suddenly became really dizzy and staggered to the next wall to lean myself on it.

[Your awakening has been suc....]

"Why is it stopping mid sentence? Is something wrong?". After I said that the blue screen changed its colour to red.

[ERROR.... trying to load abillities... ERROR... trying to load abilities.................................]

"What is happening, why is there an error? How can such a thing even happen? And why is it still loading?", i whispered shocked.

[.................  due to the large amount of abilities curses have been added]

"What do you mean curses?", before i could finish my question the screens color changed to gold.

[generating 4,432 Curses...

Curses succesfully generated and are now being cast on...

Casting curses failed....

Trying to merge abilities with curses...

Affinität between abilities and curses extremly high...

Asking for permission...

Permission has been granted...

Merging...

ERROR...ERROR...ERROR]

My thoughts were a complete mess.'What do you mean with 4,432 curses? How many abilities do i have 5,000 or even more? But why is there an error again'

Suddenly everything went bright and i had to close my eyes. A few seconds later a was able to open my eyes again and i saw a void that had thousands of white and red stars in it. Then the all the stars began moving to one point creating a giant star. I watched amazed at the slowly growing star. It could have been a few hours or just a few minutes my feeling for time was already pritty bad and for some reason in this space  it got even worse.

After the big star had absorbed all the smaller star it stopped emitting light and its color changed to grey. Oh and it also had shrunk to just the size of a ball that floated in front of me. My vision went black again and i was back in my room.

[Merging has been successful]

"What was that? System?", i asked.

After i waited for a few minutes without any response from the system i remembered that the b*stard that "explained" the system to us said something about a status window.

"Status!",i shout way to loud, not that i cared at that moment.

Status Window

Name: David Williams Traits:
Age: 16

Battery (half step Infinity):                                                                                                                                              You can absorb an near infinite amount of energy into your body without any consequences.

Sex: Male

Godfamily (God-Rank):                                                                                                                                     Everyone in your family has godlike power. What can somone from such a powerful family achieve?

Effect: Increases Stats gained by levelling by 1000%

Level: 1

Abilities:

 

Health: 100/100

System Creation(half step Infinity):                                                                                                                      

Because to the assimilation of thousands of extremely powerful abilities you have the ability to create a system of your choice. 

Activation cost: 0/999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 mana        

Final creation cost: 0/999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 mana

Description: It is probably something no one ever can achieve but besides that it is the most powerful skill that exists. You are the only one that has it. Will you be able to overcome the difficulty and create a system that is more powerful than me?                                                                                                                                       

STR: 0.7  
AGI: 0.8  
DEF: 0.9  
VIT: 1  
MANA: 0  

[Notification: Time left until earth merges: zero days, zero hours,zero minutes; 1 second]

[Summoning in progress]

Suddenly earth dissapeard under me and i was left alone in the vastness of space. Even though i was protected by wierd barrier that had formed around me i was in panic and looked  hectic around. The only thing i spotted was my family that seemed to have suffered the same fate as me.

I tried to scream but no sound left my lounge. After a few seconds mom disappeared. I watched scared as dad and my sister also disappered. There was nothing i could do since the only skill i got was a useless skill that required a seemingly endless amount of mana. For a few minutes i just waited and hoped that everything will be alright.

Then i also got captured by the summoning and dissapered. I reappeared in another univers bit this universe was different from what i knew it was a dead universe. The unly thing that existed here was pure energy that would destroy everything it touched. But i was different, because of the Battery trait i could absorb an endless amount of energy without any damage.

As the energy touched me it got absorbed. The more i touched the faster i absorbed it and soon a gigantic forcefield had formed around me that absorbed everything.

....

....

I had lost sense of time it could hve been hundreds of years already and i was in despair not knowing what to do i waited and waited. The only interesting thing that happened was that the requirement to activate the system creation skill had been fullfilled.

...

...

...

[The Final creation cost of the ability System Creation has ben paid.

Activating ability...

Creating System...

Searching in memories of the skill holder...

Suitable version found...

Creating Military System...

Creation succesfull!]

[Host will be teleported. Teleport succesful]

 

 

1