Chapter 1
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I decided that i will put the messages from the military system in {}.

Hope you enjoy reading the first chapter.

I appeared on top of a hill that was in the middle of a forest that reached as far as the eye could see. I was mesmerized by the view, i mean the only thing i had seen in years was darkness. I was surprised that i was still sane after the amount of time i spent floating in the void. After a few minutes i sat down on the grass and touched the grass that was beneath me with my hands. "Im finally free. Im Free!!", I yelled as loud as i could. This was the first moment since years that i had touched and heared something.

"So where am i?", i asked while taking a closer look at my surroundings. I stood on a grass hill that was about 20 meters high. On foot of the hill only small bushes had grown. The plants went bigger as further they grew from the hill.

[Disabling condition half sleep]

Then all of a sudden i felt like my mind had become much more clear. "F*ck, where is my family and why am i here?".

[Completing Status Window...

Ranking combat ability...Succesful Ranked combat ability.

Please check your Status]

"No shut up with your status window and tell me what happened! And why am i not with my family? Where are they and where am i?".

The system didnt answer me. "Great does that mean i am now stuck in the middle of nowhere and without any clue where i am?"(me). Then i remembered that my ability activated bevore i was teleported here. 'I hope that at least my status can help me out a little'

"Status"

Status Window
Name: David Williams
Age: 16

Sex: Male

Rank: F

Level: 1
Health: 100/100
STR: 0.7
AGI: 0.8
DEF: 0.9
VIT: 1

"Why did i lose the system creation ability and my two traits? This is a scam! They could at least have left me with my traits that would have been good enough! And of course they just removed my mana stat, does that mean it is now impossible for me to have mana?!", i shouted at the status window. All thoughts about where my family is or where i am disappeared.

Instead there was one feeling that became stronger and stronger: Fear. I didnt konow where i was exept that i am on another planet and that there is mana. What probably meant that there will be monsters  in this world. I was in a forest, one of the best places for monsters to live.

'Forget about monsters, i wont even be able to survive against a normal wild animal!'

{Activating Military System}

Then out of nowhere another status window opened but this one looked a lot different then the other one.

Points: 0
Special Points: 0
Summoning:
  -Martial Artists
  -Cultivators
  -Modern Troops
Special Summoning:
  -Martial Artists
  -Cultivators
  -Modern Troops

{You can earn points by levelling up. Because of your train Godfamily every Level you gain 20 Points and every ten Levels you gain 10 Special points.}

"So normally i would only gain 2 points every level and 1 special point every ten levels".

'So this is what my ability system creation turned into. Could have been worse.', with this thought i opened the summoning menu for martial artists.

Martial Artist summon:

-Warrior(Rank 1,F):   Cost: 1 Point

-Warrior(Rank 2,E):  Cost: 10 Points

-Warrior(Rank 3,D): Cost: 100 Points

-Warrior(Rank 4,C): Cost: 500 Points

-Warrior(Rank 5,B): Cost: 1,500 Points

-Warrior(Rank 6,A): Cost: 3,000 Points

-Master(Rank 7,S):  Cost: 10,000 Points

-Venerate(Rank 8,SS): Cost: 50,000 Points

-Grandmaster(Rank 9,SSS): Cost: 100,000 Points

"How the hell can i ever get 100,000 Points, thats like 5,000 Levels!", i said angry.

{Because Host has lost all his abilities two guards will be summoned}

Then two magic circles formed in the grass in front of me. On the left circle a joung man appeared. He was slightly higher than me so i guessed his hight on 175 cm. He wore casual clothes but had two swords with scabbards an his back. His hair was brown and his eyes were as black as the void. Based on his looks i guessed his age on 18 years.

On the right circle a woman that was nearly fully covered in black clothes appeared. The only thing that wasnt covered were her eyes. Because she was fully covered in clothes i couldnt even guess her age, but since she was slightly smaller then me i guessed her hight to be around 165 cm. She had fastened 2 Daggers on each side of her hip.

After i looked at them for a few seconds they suddenly knelt down in front of me.

"Master", both of them said in a very respectful tone.

Surprised asked them,"so what are your names?"

The woman spoke first. "I am a Li Ling and i am an assasin, Master"

"I am Li Cheng a swordsman"

After both of them introduced themselves a little two status windows opened up in front of me.

 
Name: Li Ling
Age: 50
Sex: Female

Level: 1

Rank: S

Health: 10,000/10,000
STR: 1,000
AGI: 4,500
DEF: 800
VIT: 5
QI: 1,000

 

Name: Li Cheng
Age: 100
Sex: Male

Level: 1

Rank: S+

Health: 100,000/100,000
STR: 2,000
AGI: 3,000
DEF: 2,000
VIT: 50
QI: 3,000

'What the F*ck! Why are they so strong? And why does the system just give me Summons that are worth 1,000 Levels? But i wont complain. Looks like this will be easy mode.'

2