Chapter 4
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After this chapter the story will be back to mc pov.

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

///Third person view///

It was early in the morning and the sun had just come out. Two people stood on a wall that was built around a town. It was very quiet and there was nobody exept them. They stood on the eastern part of the wall and looked into the forest that was in front of them. For a few minutes the only thing they could see were the leaves of the trees slightly moving in the wind.

Even though they saw nothing out of the ordinary, they knew something was coming. Then they felt thousands of auras moving  in their direction. The auras were very weak as if they were covered by something and they were only able to notice it becase of their exeptional senses.

The person on the left lifted his hand slightly into the air. Suddenly there was a strange energy floating out of his hand and taking the shape of four swords. Two of the swords moved to his left and the other to to his right. Then the air around them began to move int the swords and they began to become solid. All swords were completly black and releasing an impressive pressure. All this happened in less then a second.

That person was Li Cheng. The person on the right was Li Ling.

"Are you not going to get ready for the battle?"(Li Cheng).

"I have been ready for the entire time."(Li Ling).

"Impressive, i didnt even notice it. You really are a good assasin."(Li Cheng).

"Remember to collect the cores.", Li Ling said and dissapeared into her own shadow.

"You dont have to remind me of that! I wont forget such an important thing!", Li Cheng said slightly annoyed and also began moving into the direction of the auras.

They needed the cores because the generator that produced the energy for the town needed cores to work and it had only enough left or one or two days.

They reapeared ten kilometers away from the town and directly in front of a army that consisted of more then 30,000 heavily armed goblins.

"Looks like we have a lot of work to do.", Li Cheng said and ordered his flying swords to attack. He himself had already unsheated his swords .

In less then a second he had already slain more than 200 goblins that hadnt even the slightest chance to react. Suddenly the shadows of hundreds of goblins became solid and their hearts were pierced by spikes crated by their own shadow. It was not even a battle it was a one sided masacre, it had only been five seconds since the two of them had appeared but around a thousand goblins had died.

Then the goblin army noticed them. Or it noticed the sound of hundreds of goblins being massacred, it didnt matter. They started running brainlessly into the direction of Li Cheng just to be killed instantly by his flying swords. He wondered how they can be so stupind and not only take so long to discover him but also ignoring what happened to their colleages. Not that he actually cared. He stopped slashing goblns with his swords and just let his flying swords hanldle them. He looked around the battlefield that was completely covered in dead bodys and the floor was soaked in blood.

This was way to easy. How could such a weak army destroy an entire city? Even if the citys people were weak they werent that weak. Suddenly he felt a very powerful energy gathering at the end of the battlefield. Then the energy was released and it spread out washing over the goblins and upon reaching the dead goblins they began moving and standing up. Their wounds began closing and even the ones that were slashed in half by him began recovering.

Then the energy reached him and instantly destroyed the protective qi that he had formed around him. Then he saw it.

Goblin Emperor
Age: 80
Sex: Male

Level: 5,359->5,358

Rank: SS

Health: 1,000,000/1,000,000
STR: 5,174
AGI: 4,981
DEF: 9,000
VIT: 500
MANA:10,000

He had used appraisal on it. It was a skill given to him by the system to help his master better. But now he was in shock. How could they defeat something like that? Then he remembered he could level up too. He had slain a big amount of goblins so he should have levelled up too.

"Status".

Name: Li Cheng
Age: 100
Sex: Male

Level: 1->91

Rank: SS-

Health: 100,000/100,000
STR: 2,000->2,700
AGI: 3,000->3,750
DEF: 2,000->2,500
VIT: 50->60
QI: 3,000->4,000

He was shocked by the massive increase in stats, he knew he would gain a lot more stats than other people because of his master. But this surpassed all his expectations. Then he raised his arms to do an all out attack. More than a thousand swords appeared in the sky. They were a lot weaker than the flying swords by his side but they could still insta kill a goblin. When he dropped his hands the swords dropped to the ground, killing hundreds of goblins with it. Then he made a fist and all the swords exploded. The ground shook and at least ten thousand goblins were instantly burned to ashes.

Blood dripped from his nose, eyes and mouth. He had completly emptied his qi. "I will leave it to you assasin, assasinate the emperor", he whispered, then everything became black around him.

On the other side of the battlefield Li Ling also noticed the apperereance of the emperor. Her mood was very bad because she hated it if things dont go as planned. She was really pissed. A gigantig explosion killed every goblin instantly. Now only the emperor remained.

"F*ck why do i have to deal with him? Looks like i will have to use my ability true form.", she said extremely annoyed.

[You have used true form, you will be able to use your true power.

After you return to your normal form all your stats will be decreased to 1 for 10 Weeks.]

True form wasnt actually an ability it was just called by the system like that. Her real ability was that she could seal the death energy that is leaking by her. That energy kills everything that is near her regardless of her real intention. The only problem was that the side effect of sealing the energy was that her stats were decreased massivly.

Name: %@§$!$
Age: ???
Sex: Female

Level: ????

Rank: God

Health: ?????/?????
STR: ??????
AGI: ?????
DEF: ?????
VIT: ?????
QI: ?????

Li Ling was completely covered in some kind of mist. It was impossible to recognize her. Then the mist spread out reaching for the terrified goblin emperor. He tried to run but couldnt move, then the mist touched him and the goblin emperor turned into dust, only leaving behind a ball sized shining core. Meanwhile the mist had already spread tens of meters turning everything it touched into dust.

The mist suddenly dissapeared leaving Li Ling unconcios behind.

[You have returned to your normal form. All your stats will be decreased to 1 for 10 Weeks.]

It was quiet. The only thing that could be heard was the wind moving the leaves of the trees.

It was peaceful.

The only thing that reminded of what just happened was the ball sized core.

It was quiet. Very quiet.

On different parts of the island all stron monsters had felt the strong pressure. The pressure was so strong that it cracked their seals. They all woke up.

Currently it was quiet but in soon chaos will soon rule the island.

 

1