Chapter 5
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Im so stupid and forgot to explain the ranking system fully so i will do it here:

F, D , C , B , A , S , SS , SSS , L , LL , LLL , Demi-God , God

//// Mcs POV///

I was in my villa waiting for Li Cheng and Li Ling to come back. I  mean there was nothing to do for me and  it was not possible for me to help them with my current strength.

"Status"

Name: David Williams
Age: 16
Sex: Male

Level: 107

Rank:D-

Health: 500/500
STR: 107
AGI: 107
DEF: 107
VIT: 5

"Hmm? I thought about the possibility that i get parts of the exp of the people that i summoned but this is geat! I can do nothing and still get more powerful".

After i found out about this feature uf the system i was in a good mood. I stood up from the couch i sat on before and walked to the window into the direction where the two dissapeared two. Suddenly there was a explosion that was so big that even a mushroom cloud formed.

Just for the info because not everybody knows it but all explosions that are big enough have a mushroom cloud they dont have to be at the same scale as nuclear bomb.

I took this from google and it said after explosions have the strength of 1000- or 500-lb

The explosion was around ten kilometres away from the city and one could see the shockwave spreading. A strong pressure suddenly emerged and everythig went black.

I woke up on the next day and my head hurted like crazy. I did my best to crouch to the couch and sit on it and after a while i was finally able to do it.

{You have gained 10,415 Points from your citizens.

You have gained 40,120 Points and 2006 Special Points}

"What? How is it Sunday already? No i think the better question is how did i get so many levels? Status!!", i said extremely shocked.

Name: David Williams
Age: 16
Sex: Male

Level: 107->2,006

Rank:C-

Health: 5,000/5,000
STR: 107->2,006
AGI: 107->2,006
DEF: 107->2,006
VIT: 5->50

"Thats a crazy amount of levels! Just what did they fight there?", i asked myself.

Then i remembered the pressure that caused me to black out and became really scared, because whatever that was it could kill everyone in this town, including me, in a few seconds. I had to be prepared to put up at least a fight.

{Dont worry, the threat has been taken care of}

I wasnt so sure about this so i directly went to the military systems summoning page and after a short while of thinking i selected the modern troops tab.

Modern Troops summon:

To unlock the modern troops you need a military base .

Military base cost: 30,000 Points

Special military base cost: 500 Special Points

All purpose military base cost(All personal Included):                         40,000 Points, 1,000 Special Points

Without any thought i selected the all purpse military base. One second later i absoltly regretted it because i didnt even read the price.

Then there was again a very bright light and i had to close my eyes.  After i opened my eyes there was a big street leading to a gigantic base in the distance. the base was around ten 12 kilometres away. I opened the modern troops summon page again.

Modern Troops summon:

Ground:

Random military Vehicle(S-SSS): 500 Points

Random strengthened military Vehicle(S-LLL): 1000 Points, 1 Special point

Random troops(S-SSS): 1000 Points

Air Force:

Random jet(S-SSS): 500 Points

Random strengthened jet(S-LLL): 1000 Points, 1 Special Point

Random helicopter(S-LLL): 2000 Points

Navy:

Random ship(S-SSS): 20,000 Points

Random strengthened ship(S-LLL): 100,000 points, 200 Special Points

Aircraft carrier(LL+): 5,000,000 Points 1000 Special Points

All the vehicles planes and ships are summoned with the people to use these

"Arent the modern troops in comparison to the matial artists way too strong and way less expensive, i mean if i ever want to make a navy it will be very expensive but i can bear with that. Now i need a helicopter to check if Li Ling and Li Cheng are okay because it has been a day and they havent come back, it is possible that they were too knocked out by that pressure and now are wounded."

After summoning three helicopters and nine military vehicles i had only 35 Points left. The three helicopters i summoned where one Sikorsky HH-60 Pave Hawk(S-Rank) and two Boing AH-64 Apaches(SSS-Rank). It was the perfect combination, one helicopter that was used to carry out rescue missions and two attack helicopters, to search for Li Cheng and Li Ling.

The ground vehicles were:

1x -M1127 Reconnaissance Vehicle(SS-Rank)

4x -Interim Fast Attack Vehicle(S- -Rank)

3x -M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System(SSS+ -Rank)

1x -M4 Command and Control Vehicle(S- -Rank)

I headed to the garage and when i entered it i met my driver, he was one of the people who got to the town with the difference that the job that he got from the system was to be my driver.

After we left through the southern gate wich lead directly to the base it took us only 8 minutes to the entrance of the base which was protected by two guards who directly opened the gate for us after they saw me in the car.

The base was huge and we had to drive about five minutes to the helicopter field which had only the three helicopters that i summoned. Upon reaching the helicopters i was greeted by the pilots and co pilots of the helicopters.

"Hello Sir, what are your orders?", one of them said.

I took out a map and showed them the place where i saw the explosion.

"We have to go there, it is a rescue mission. The targets are two persons. It is very likely that there are enemies on the ground."

After confirming a few more informations the apache pilots entered their helicopters and started the engine. I headed towards the Sikorsky HH-60 Pave Hawk and entered the back of the helicopter with five armed troops who will be responsible to search for Li Cheng and Li Ling.

After around a minute the helicopters becan to fly over the ground we started moving towards our destination.

How good was this chapter?
  • Good Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Okay Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 5
1