Chapter 6
50 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few minutes we had already reached our destination and were hovering over the destroyed part of the forest. The two apaches were ready to fire at everything that could be a treat to us. But even though the radars of the helicopter had picked up a few signs of life there was nothing that had attacked us. Under the cover of the apaches the helicopter i was in was slowly descending. After it had reached the ground the five armed troops left the helicopter with their wheapons ready to shoot at anytime.

Then after it was confirmed to be safe i left the helicopter. The propellor was still rotating so it was very loud. Then one of the apaches suddenly began to fire with its 30-mm machine gun. I looked at its target and saw a car sized snake, that was completly obliterated by the bullets.

The other apache started also firing at monsters that moved toward us.

"The apache pilots said that we have to hurry. There are a lot of monsters coming toward us. Many of them are pritty high ranked. You have around 5 minutes until they will arrive here.", said the Pave Hawk pilot through the headphones i got when i entered the helicopter.

"Roger that. We will split, two of us will pick up the target that is on the left and the other two will pick up the target on the right. Alpa-5 you will protct the boss. Understood?", said one of the troops in front of me.

They all nodded ant then followed the plan. Meanwhile the apaches had already killed hundreds of monsters that were swarming towards us. They had begun firing missles, each of them killing tens of the monsters. Even though they had already been firing for a few minutes it didnt look like they will be out of bullets. I decided to ask Alpha-5 who had stayed behind to protect me.

"Why are their bullets and missles not running out, i mean they only have a limited amount of them on the helicopter?"

"The bullets are being created with mana so they can shoot for at least one hour before they run out of mana. Our guns are using the same principle, that way we dont have to produce new bullets and missles."(Alpha-5).

'Thats very convenient and would explain many things like how they are flying without any fuel, they probably use mana instead'. I was fascinated.

It had already been mre than 4 minutes mand the big wave of monsters will come soon. But thankfully i could already see the four people returning. i was relieved when i saw that all of them were fine and also carrying Li Ling and Li Cheng. Then suddenly a big rock flew from the forest towards one of the apaches. But before it could hit it, it hit an invisible wall that enveloped the helicopter and was repelled. The helicopter didnt even have a scratch.

But this was a sign for us to hurry and we all entered the helicopter. Inside i had time to take a closer look at them and was very shocked but also a bit relieved. Even though they were heavily injured they were still alive. After we closed the door the helicopter began to rise again.

After we had enought altitude i could see the massive amount of monsters below us.

'Strange, when i arrived here there was nothing. If there was such an amount of monsters i would have surely noticed.'

A few rocks were thrown at the helicopters but they were al deflected by their barriers.

"The apache pilots have already informed the base of the massive amount of monsters here. In two minutes they will turn everything into dust with the rockets from the M270s!", said the pilot through the headset.

After we had reached a safe distance i could se dozens of rockets heading towards the monsters. I had ordered the pilot to take us directly to the helipad of the hospital. After a few minutes the helicopter landed on the helipad and Li Cheng and Li Ling were put on beds and directly rolled into the hospital. I was heavily relieved and began to notice that the town had changed.

It wasnt a town anymore it had become a city with skyscrapers and gigantic buildings everywhere. 'How did i not notice such a big change? It is impossible to overlook this change.

{Your town has been changed to a city.

Congratulations, the scientists of your base have succesfully built a new plane model ten times.}

I was extremely confused and didnt kow what to say.

'What do you mean it has changed to a city? In this city there can easily live more then 5 million people! How can 10,000 people manage this city? And why does the base have scientists that randomly built a plane that they have developed ten times?'

 Mass transportation/evacuation plane

It is a plane where 10,000 people can fit in. It has a very high defence and multiple machine guns. It has been built to evacuate cities that are under heavy attack. It has the ability to da vertical takeoffs. It can land in nearly any location.

"What the hell? Why do they randomly research something like that? If i take into consideration that the system has just changed the town into a city, its clear that it wants to increase the population of my country. The only thing we have to do now is to search for a city."

///in another universe, system pov///

The system was in the universe where it was created and absorbing a lot of energy. Its purpose was for itself clear: To fullfill its creators wishes.

The only reason the summoning did cost someting was because its creator wanted it like that. He probably doesnt even kow it himself. It decided to help him. It created a town and then changed it to a city. It also gave the reserchers the information on how to built the plane. It already knew parts of the future. It will help its creator to fullfill his wishes. That was its purpose and it was determined to fullfill it.

On some parts of the story it felt like it didnt make any sense without any more information so i decided to put the last part in so some things make more sense.

Thanks for reading!

2