Chapter 7
48 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Because there will be some pov changes i decided to put thoughts that are not from the mc in this its called italic on the board.
Sorry for not uploading yesterday i had to learn fo my physics exam that is tommorrow so wish me luck. Also i will not garantee daily chapters but i will try to give at least 3-4 chapters a week which can change on things like holidays but i will inform you if thre wont be any new chapters for a few days.

Spoiler

And starting from this chapter there will be some pov changes becase i have to show interesting things like battles and stuff like that where the mc isnt present

[collapse]

So anyways have fun reading!

{You have a new mission:

Rescue 10,000,000 People from the cities that are about to be destroyed by monsters.

Time limit: 7d 23h 59m 59s left

Progress: (0/10,000,000)

Rewards: Doubles the amount of points per person per week.

Completes the 10 Mass transportation planes. After completion its rank will increase to God-Rank and its name will change to 1st space fleet.

Warning: If not completed within the time limit the points per persen will be halved and all the summoning prices will double!}

I stood very surprised on the helipad and questioned if it will be possible. After that i ordered the Pave hawk pilot to inform the base that they should explore the sourroundin area to find cities. And if they manage to find one that is under attack by monsters they should sent the MTPs (Mass transportation planes) to evacuate all the people to this city.

After the pilot had informed the base my attention went back to the mission.

'Looks like the system gifted me a huge power up, but if i look at the time limit and the punishment... However if i manage to complete the mission i will be able to built an invincible army in no time. But why is the system doing this?'

After i thought about this matter for a while i suddenly remembered that the city lord will probably know where the other cities are.

I told the pilot to wait and then went directly to a nurse and asked her about the condition of Li Cheng and Li Ling. After the nurse informed me that it is very likely for them to reamain in a coma for at least two months, i mentally gave a short prayer for them (even though i am not a very religious person, but it wont hurt) and went to the room of the city leader.

But after i arrived there he wasnt there and i was informed by a nurse that he was taken away by the military. So they knew about the mission. I felt very useless at that moment and decided to go home to sleep since i hadnt slept dor arount 24 hours. After the helicopter flew me to my house i entered and went directly to sleep.

///MTP Pilot POV///

After we were ordered by the boss to search for cities in the surroundings, i was ordered to fly the plane. Even though i already knew how to fly this thing i was amazed by its size, it was even bigger than an aircraft carrier and had enough place for around 17,000 people, 7,000 people to keep the plane running and 10,000 for evacuation purposes. Originally it was designed to carry a large amount of vehicles, helicopters and munition for troops that are fighting on the frontlines.

But for this mission its inner parts were remodelt a little so tat as many people as possible can safely fit in.

After i drove onto the plattform it began to move the plane upwards, towards the surface. after we were on the surface i got permission from the tower to start. Even though it has been built to be able to start vertical it is better to just use the normal way.

the plane could reach an impressive 1 mach and it had even built in some strange devices that made it possible to ignore the consequences of speeding up to one mach in a few seconds. So a few seconds after i started increasing the planes speed at full force it broke the sound barrier and i pulled the plane up. Becase i had a lot of monitors around me that showed me the surroundings i saw how another MTP started increasing its speed on the runway.

Shortly after we left the airspace of the base we were informed of the coordinates of the next city which is around 60 kilometres away from here. After confirming the information i increased the planes speed to mach 2. This will only take a few minutes.

///a little girl from a certain city///

"Daddy im scared!", i cried. Daddy tried to reassure me but he also looked scared.

"Dont worry the city lord and the guards will protect us like they always did.", daddy said. They have been protecting us for years but suddenly the monsters became much more angry and the attacks have become more frequently. I overheared some people talking that the wall had shown a lot of cracks and wont be able to withstand the attacks anymore. Then i saw something in the sky.

"Look there is something",i said and pointed my fingers towards the growing dark spot in the sky.

"Looks like a dragon, were doomed", daddy whispered but i could still hear it.

Then a light came from the dragon. The earth suddenly began to rumble and i saw a big explosion outside the city walls.

I hoped daddy was wrong and the dragon came here to save us.

///MTP Pilot///

-Speed: 300kmh-

-Distance to target: 10 km-

We were alredy very close to the city and i drasticly decreased the speed of the plane. Then i turned on the mana generators that make it possible for the plane to stand still in the air.

After we saw the massive amount of monsters around the city walls one of the commanding officers had given the gunners the order to kill al the monsters. I could see the lights of the lasers targetting the monsters, after they locked onto their targets the buttet rain began.

Around a few minutes later the plane was hovering above the destroyed field in front of the city. I lowered the altitude and after we 20 metres above the ground the back door was opened and a long bridge moved towards the ground. Because of some other strange device created by the scientists the hovering plane didnt destroy any of the surroundings, not even a gust of wind came from it.

The 500 soldies that accompanied us to make sure everything will go as planned left the plane over the bridge. After a few minutes they came back with thousands of people, all of them looked like they escaped hell. Wll they probably did. after a few minutes the plane was full with people and i was impressed on how short it took.

After about 15 minutes i got ordered to return the plane to the base. After the bridge was retracted i raised the planes altitude and then flew away to give the space to the plane that was hovering around a kilometer away. The entire time the machine guns were firing at the monsters.

There was one question in my mind. Where the hell do so many monsters come from?

2