Chapter 10
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fighter jet stood in front of a long road that was perfect to take of from.

When i had reached it, i jumped into the open cockpit and sat onto the seat. After that i had put on the oxygen mask and the helmet, i closed the cockpit hood and looked around in the cockpit.

After that i started the engine of the jet. I had always wished to be able to fly one one day but with better circumstances.

'It doesnt matter anyways', i thought and began to sped up the jet.

It was very likely that the system had also upgraded this jet because the engines were extremely powerful. After a few seconds i had already sped up enough to take off. There was probably one of these devices installed that reduced the g-forces on the pilot.

Then i had gained enough altitude and saw them. There were a group of very strong looking dragons, which were probably at least L+ -Rank.

I cursed because the su-35S was only ranked L+. The radar had alredy picked up all of them and displayed them on the screen. Because i didnt have any actual experience i couldnt use the speed of the jet as an advantage. The jets engine had been upgraded to be able to speed the jet up to mach 7. And because of that high possible speed the machine gun had also been upgraded so the pilot wouldnt fly into his own bullets.

The dragons were fast, their flying speed was at least at mach 0.8. Which was the same speed i where i ccould fly safely. I flew the jet to the left very harshly and made a 180° turn and even though the g-forces were reduced significantly i could feel them pressing me a little bit into the seat. When i completed the turn i was completely shocked because i was surrounded by the dragons.

'Since there is no way to retreat i can only force my way through. Then i pressed the fire button on the controller and fired a missle. I could feel the recoil of firing it. Then it had already reached the dragons and exploded at one of them.

I could see that it got  a big flesh wound from that explosions. It screamed in pain.

The dragon that i just injured was the only thing blocking my escape. I started firing with the machine gun and wherever a bullet hit the dragon its scales broke and the bullets pierced into its skin.

I was moving closer and closer towards the dragon, firing missles and bullets towards it. When the distance was only 1 km, it suddenly opened its mouth and fired a gigantig pillar of fire towards me.  I pulled the jet sharply to the right and dodged the deadly fire but i could still felt the heat of the fire.

Being very close to such an powerful beast was a very interesting experience i wouldnt like to have again. I had entered its striking range and could barely avoind its bite. After passing the dragon i sped up the jet to mach 2 and quickly gained distance from the dragons.

I sat in the jet being a little exhausted by the events before and sweared to never do something so risky again... maybe. I knew it was a stupid decision and i could have avoided all this trouble by just thinking a little more but i made it out alive and that is the thing that mattered.

{You have the chance to upgrade the defense of your country massively. Pick between two choices:

-You can turn it down, nothing happpens

-You can accept this offer: Your entire country will have a Demigod-Ranked barrier around it, only people with the permission to go in can enter the country, the wall around your country will have Demigod-Ranked guards to protect the country(They can not be used as a military force, outside the country they lose their power)

Cost: All your levels(Your stats will be reduced to 1), all current points, the exp needed for every level will increase by 100 times.}

That was a very tempting offer, i mean the insane amount of exp i get anyway will be able to overcome this increase of exp needed for the next level. So i just accepted the offer. That is my new status:

Name: David Williams
Age: 16
Sex: Male

Level: 1

Rank:F-

Health: 50/50
STR: 1
AGI: 1
DEF: 1
VIT: 1

Then i started to look at my current koordintes and realized i had been flying into the wrong direction for the entire time.

I corrected the jets direction. After a short time of flying i got an signal from another jet. It was one of the F-22s.

"Sir, its good to see you are ok, we were sent back to escort you to the base ."

"Thanks, but where are you i cant see you anywhere on the radar and my eyes cant see you too."

I heared a lough and then the two jets suddenly appeared next to me out of nowhere.

"It is one of the features of the plane, it can turn fully invisible and it is almost undetectable for any monster that isnt at the demigod-rank"

Once again i was very shocken, but it made a little sense, these jets were made to be undetectable by any radar and it would be useless in this world so the system just changed it a little.

After a few minutes flying we were already close to the base. I passed through the barrier without any problems and after i had slowed down enough and asked the tower for permission to land i landed.

The two f-22s did the same and after we had entered the hangar, i put off all the equipment and opened the cockpit hood.

My entire body felt extremely different from before. Which made sense given the enormous decrease in stats.

{Time left: 4d 20h 1omin 23s

Mission progess: 2,200,000/10,000,000}

 

 

1