Chapter 11
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

///MTP pilot POV///

The past 5 days had been very restless for me and the crew. I had only slept about 15 hours so i was very tired. We had travelled to more then ten different citys ,that were all under heavy attack from the monsters, to rescue as many people as possible.

Im pritty sure we saved more then 11 million people! I was currently on my way to the bulding my apartment was in when i met one of the other pilots.

"Hey Matt we had a very exhausting week, how about we do a party after everyone has regained their lost sleep, i mean we did save an enormous amount of people!", he said.

"Sure but now the only thing i want to do is sleeping and more sleeping, maybe in three days?", i said.

"That would be thursday, i will inform the other people that had already agreed to come since thursday is actually a bit better than monday, i mean there is no use in havong a party if everyone is too exhausted. See you on thursday then! Make sure to bring some other people!", he said.

I was watching him leaving and after he dissapeared into one of the buildings i continued my way to my apartment.

After entering i showered for a few minutes and then laid into my bed.

"Finally", i said and fell asleep nearly instantly.

///Lia///

It had been nearly a week since we had moved here after we were saved and in two days the first day of school will start. It had already been said to us that there will be people that are going to come to school only the next week or even later because of them having to adapt to their new situation.

The house we got was actually pritty big and it was also near the villa of David, just like he promised. Over the past few days there have been a lot of people coming to this city and it looked like the monster attack wasnt only on my old city but all over the entire island. I really hope everybody is fine.

///MC///

I was very surprised by how many people we had saved. It was more than 12 milloíon people! How did they even manage to do something like that? But putting that aside it looks like i am going to be a teacher! Well not a normal teacher who teaches maths or science but how to control a f*cking space fighter jet that can easily destroy entire mountain ranges and mechas-to be percice special suits that if they are perfectly controlled can be able to boost the speed of the wearer up to more than 1 mach.

I didnt really know how the jets and the suits looked like but i will find out. Oh and the reason why the system isnt just summoning people to control these?

It is because i was too bored and the system reacted by giving me this mission:

{Chained mission(appears after obtaining the 1st space fleet):

Train the younger generation!

Train 100 Archangel pilots. Rewards: You will have 100 god-ranked jets, that should be enough.

Train 100 Archdemons. Rewards: You will have 100 god-ranked soldiers, that should be enough.}

'What did it even mean with younger generation? IM F*CKING 16! Do you want me to train six year olds?'

Let me explain , the archangels are fighter jets and the archdemons are the suits...

{Age of pilots: 12, not every 12 years old is qualified to become one. They will be marked with an golden light around them that only you can see.}

"Thanks", i sad sarcasticly.

Well now that i had all my questions answered (I was still a bit pissed for no reason) and the knowledge on how to use the archangels and the archdemon suits i needed a plan on how to recruit the people i needed.

I decided it would be best if i pick the pilots on the first day of school which meant in two days.

I walked back to the space ships and the change was really obvious, before they looked like planes now they had doubled in size and were more than 800 metres long. They had no longer the wings but they got a very big main cannon and two hangars for airplanes in the back, one for the archangels and one for the normal space jets that were ranked at Lower level Demigod-Rank.

The difference between a Lower and middle level rank was very high, the three levels can only be found in the demigod-Rank for some reason dont ask me why.

But back to the space ship, it had multiple cannons, probably laser cannons on its sides and it could generate around ten barriers that could absorb energy from the surroundings to strenghten itself.

And it looked like it that we were very close to destroy the barrier around the island, the only thing that was left to be done was to get an strong navy and ground troops. Which got very easy since all the summoning options for troops merged with the modern troops one. The only thing that was left was to wait and teach those kids on how to use the archangels which were built for adults, the training time will be around 6 years.

And because if we wait six years the military will be unstoppable, i even opened a new summoning option in the system, space ships.

Space ships:

300-meter class(LLL):                       Cost:5,000,000 Points

600-meter class(Lower demigod):  Cost:10,000,000 Points

800-meter class(Middle demigod): Cost:12,000,000 Points

1000-Meter class(High demigod):   Cost:15,000,000 Points

2000-meter class(god):                      Cost:30,000,000 Points

The only thing now is to get enough force to break the barrier and then i con go and search for my family... and do some expansions.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Spoiler

Is the system foreshadowing something? Probably, maybe.

[collapse]

0