Chapter 26 – Post-production
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT. KEEP UP WITH THE SCHEDULE.”

The Nexus Animation staff was on the brink of exploding. Their work was nearly done but the date for the finished product to come out was nearing, so like in every company when met with stress, the medicine is to yell at others, or to curse – both works.

“S-H-O-D-A, stop picking your nose and come and help us, at the moment you are just a handsome boy statue…”

“Shut up, you are talking to your majesty, though this one understands that you poor little souls need help…”

With these kinds of conversations becoming a norm in the last few days, boys were doing double overtime work to finish everything. Kira tried to get them to sleep a little bit but being so close to the finish line made them really stubborn. Like that, with nerves flying around the studio the pre-production was finished and the anime ‘Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari’ was ready to enter post-production.

And so, it indeed entered it.

“Ok, we are going with them.”

“Understand!”

As for the matter of voice actors, Kira decided he was going to go with a completely different option than first envisioned. They only needed two people for the roles of two main characters and our CEO decided to give a job to two Japanese BigTubers but they aren’t just your normal BigTubers. The people in question are also voice actors and they have decently sized channels with their content primarily being about them voicing different characters and doing some Abridged series.

They have some experience as voice actors and director aka. Toma Yuu liked their voices and agreed with his boss's choice. Just like that, Kira hit two birds with one stone. Not only did he get his voice actors, but he also earned extra promotion from their BigTube channels. Sometimes it is good to be flexible.

Putting that matter aside and hoping those two would accept the offers, the Nexus Animation Studio was doing its best to finish everything necessary perfectly. They were currently adding various effects to the anime that are of course required, especially in this modern age.

Toma Yuu, a perfectionist and a seasoned veteran was overseeing everything, every single spot, animation, effect – he wanted it all to be perfect. After all, a big pressure was on their back. Still, he was happy, happy with the progress and with the fact that they are working on such a good anime.

Post-production for most of the guys was boring, with not much to do, as the biggest and toughest part of making an anime was finished. Now, it was just the final touches.

While the boys maybe weren’t busy now, that can't be said for their CEO. It was safe to say for Kira Rowe that he was stressed and nervous because it was time for him to make himself shine for the last time for this project.

“So, they said yes? Great!! Prepare everything and fly them over to our town. Be quick.”

Sigh.

A big burden was lifted from Kira’s shoulders for the first time in a while. The voice actors from BigTube accepted his offer. To be honest he expected that but he already learned that business is unpredictable and Kira had already found out how Murphy's law goes…

Trying to calm himself down, he looked at the calendar and saw a number that was circled. It seems they will be just on time. He closed his eyes for a second and then opened them and one could see determination in them.

For this anime to end up like they all expect it to end– one last step was required for Kira to take, just one last step to the finish line.


If you want to read more chapters upfront check out my Patreon

0