Chapter 27 – Smile on their faces
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuuu, finally done…"

In a room full of various books and manga one specific woman is currently stretching. With dark circles all over her eyes and a tired look, the woman looked like she could collapse any minute now.

Fortunately, she finished her work for the day, so she could relax.

The woman in question is Higurashi-Sensei, a mangaka of 'Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari'.

She had just finished drawing the new chapter of her current manga and so before going to rest, she decided to check her social media, just like any modern person would do.

"OK, so let's see, do I have any massa…hmm?"

Before Sensei checked out her Squirrel, she saw that she got a mail a couple of hours ago, mail that she only saw now because of how busy she was and the sender was…Nexus Animation?

"Dear Higurashi-Sensei.

We here at Nexus Animation are happy to share with you the news that we are certain you would welcome with a smile. Our team of animators after months of hard work not only finished with the adaptation of your wonderful manga but also created a trailer for the show. Down in the description, there is a file containing a trailer, you are the first person who is going to see it.

P.S. If you are interested in all the details regarding the anime please check out our Squirrel profile, everything is there."

"Oooh, they are done."

Just like they guessed this was a very happy piece of news for the mangaka. So, in a hurry, she started downloading the trailer.

While she was waiting in a splendid mood, she checked out the most recent post of Nexus Animation.

This is how the post goes – "We hope you are ready because things are about to get real! Here are the final information for our newest anime:

Name: Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari

Director: Toma Yuu

Date of Airing: January 7, 2022.

Voice Actors for the Main Characters: Shima Megumi and Sato Akihiro

This was how the post started, a different style of marketing than you would be used to but this is how it is going to be with Kira in charge.

"Hahaha, this is great."

She couldn't stop herself from laughing and just like that with a spring in her steps she went to rest, but oh before that she posted something on her social media.

Quoting the post of Nexus Animation, she only wrote a single sentence - "Looking forward to it."

...

In a dark room, completely alone in his office, Joshua Renji was still working at 11 pm. Close to finishing his work he only had one more thing to do, a small thing that made his eyes shine and a smile adorn his face.

Joshua opened the social media of Nexus Animation and wrote this:

"We are happy that our last post was met with such great enthusiasm from the anime community! With this new post, we decided to answer the question we got the most – "Admin where will we watch your anime." Good question that requires a good answer. So, here you go:

Japan – Kisato TV and Anime Tokyo

Rest of The World – OnlyAnime"

In a room without light, with the only source of luminosity being stars in the sky that were brightly shining through the wide open windows of the room.

Kira was sitting on a chair, in a solemn mood he was enjoying the stars in the sky. With his eyes closed he was slowly sipping the red wine in his favorite company.

In front of him, on his desk, a picture of his father was there, one of the last pictures they took together. Another glass full of wine was put beside the picture. Kira wasn't the biggest drinker but sometimes he and his father would drink the red wine, his father's favorite.

"I did it Father, we did it."

That was the only thing he said as he was looking at the picture and with the most handsome and best smile he could muster Kira clicked the glasses and toasted his father.

And just like that, the night passed, with everyone who was a part of this project taking a long and deserved rest, with a smile on their faces.

End of Volume 1 – Nexus Animation


Big thanks to GMANDYG0904 for supporting me on Patreon

If you want to read chapters upfront check out my Patreon

 

0