Chapter 30 – Reactions
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day various anime lovers were discussing the newly aired anime on their favorite meeting spot, the Internet.

People were either praising anime or slamming them but no matter what their interests were, they were all having a lot of fun because there is nothing better than talking to others about their passion.

So, going through the threads of the anime community, one thread garnered quite a lot of attention. Its title was – "Is the first anime made by Kisato town studio any good?"

You probably remember but the first episode of 'Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari' was aired on Kisato TV and Kisato is a town of many passions and love for art, anime is also included in that.

Many inhabitants of the town joined the discussion and there were some from other places who also joined them, asking their anime colleagues if it was worth watching it.

[Eh, it is okay, the story was good, the animation was fluid and the music was peak, really liked it, does anyone know who did the music?]

[From the credits the name of the band is Flaming Skulls or something? That's such a chuni name haha, but I think I heard of them, they are a new band but clearly a skilled one.]

[Hooo, it looks like a lot of people liked it, my Kisato friends do you know anything about the studio, only recently I found out about them.]

[We don't know anything more than you, not exactly a new studio but this is their best work, the CEO is a foreigner, but his name is Kira, maybe a half?]

Not only the anime but the Nexus Animation itself garnered an interest from the public.

After all, a newer anime studio, run by a foreigner, created an anime that is at worst for some people decent and for others really good.

All in all, Kira could happily take a rest for a few more days and with joy look at the numbers in the bank account going up. And this was not the end, soon the rest of the world was going to witness in his opinion their masterpiece.

Not everyone looked approvingly at the anime made by our boys. One pair of bloodshed eyes looked at his screen, and on his laptop, there was a BigTube video, a trailer of one specific anime that would soon be aired worldwide.

The man in a dimly lit room full of mess and beer cans had an ugly smirk on his face as he looked at the text written in the trailer – "Director – Toma Yuu".

"Pih, you are still trying, like a cockroach, just another talentless idiot destined to fall."

After saying his piece, the man took his phone and called someone.

"Hey man, did you see that anime made by that no-name studio Nexus Animation, yeah, yeah that one, do you know who is the director."

Long into the night a couple of grown-up men ridiculed the director while getting wasted…

Meanwhile in the City of Angels, Los Angeles.

Beep, beep

"Mrs Secretary we are welcoming a special guest next week, please prepare the accommodation, everything needs to be in place."

"Understood Mr. Smiley."

Ding

After informing his secretary about the arrival of the guest, a young man, seemingly in his twenties, with dark, waxed hair and a black expensive suit got up from his desk and went towards the gigantic window from where the whole city could be seen.

Standing with his hands in his pockets, the young man based on his last name arrogantly smiled, looking like…he was over the moon.

"Kira, after such a long time we will meet, I hope you didn't change."

My dear friend

The last words were said in a whisper as the days passed and for every person involved in this story, the moment they were waiting for arrived.


Big thanks to GMANDYG0904 for supporting me on Patreon

If you want to check up to 10 chapters upfront support me on Patreon

0