Chapter 8: Congratulations it’s a Nymph!
587 11 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued running through the forest after my interesting encounter. Melianna was right after all, now that she gave me that blessing or whatever, the mists are almost not even noticeable anymore. I could always explore deeper into the other parts of the forest now. I am not sure if I should though. I have been more than getting by and with recent revelations... I think I should continue to try and stay out of trouble. Alex really liked mythology in his life. To think all those Myths in his world are real in this one. Maybe the Gods left that world and moved here or something. Going over some of those stories I shivered in fear. The Gods were really cruel in some of the stories. Not to mention what Melianna told me about me being punished just for questioning them. I will have to be careful at all times and keep my thoughts inside my head. There were tons of stories about mortals who were punished just for saying something stupid. 

I finally burst out of the trees with a sigh of relief. The sun was just now setting. I quickly ran and checked my crops. The wheat will be ready if a few more days, I will grab the rest of the crops in the morning. In the meantime, I will try to figure out my smithy. I walked to my massive compost bin that was mostly leaves and hummus from the forest and all the unneeded fish parts. It had by now broken down into a rich fertilizer. I placed about a hundred pounds of it in my storage.

"I will give it to Melianna next time as a thank you for teaching me how to not get myself killed. She's a tree so she should like it right Kanta?"

Kanta flashed bright yellow in happy agreement. 

"Still, that whole magic thing from earlier during my song was pretty weird. And that fire... I better check my status." 

Name: Remmi  Ἑκάτη-Ἑστία

Age:11

Race: Elysian

Family and Familiars: Kanta the Adarna Bird

Occupation: Orphan, Celestial Maiden, Daughter of Ἑκάτη, Oath-sworn, Surrogate of Adarna, Empathic Intuition, Bearer of the Sacred Flames

HP: 700/700 MP: 2100/8000

Str: 70

Dex: 197

Int: 800

Vit: 70

Wis: 350

Def:70

Agi: 70

Luck: 15

Charm: 25

Skills: 

Observe Lvl Max

Identify Lvl Max

Analyze Lvl Max (Divine Sight)

Divine Sight Lvl 1

Mana Sight Lvl 7

Divine Concealment Lvl Max (Disguise of the Immortalis) 

Meditation Lvl Max (Mind Palace)

Dimensional Storage Lvl 9

All Magic Aptitude

Life Magic Lvl 8

Creation magic Lvl 6

Water Magic Lvl 7

Fire Magic Lvl 8

The Sacred Flames Lvl 2

Earth magic Lvl 8

Wind Magic Lvl 7

Light Magic Lvl 8

Illusion Magic Lvl 7

Barrier Magic Lvl 7

Alchemy Lvl 7

Woodworking Lvl Max (Material Manipulation)

Engraving Lvl Max (Illusionary Etching)

Blacksmith Lvl 7

Forging Lvl 8

Cooking Lvl 8

Gathering Lvl Max (Plant Detection)

Tailoring Lvl Max (Thread Control)

Leatherworking Lvl 7

Crafting Lvl 5

Magical Potential Lvl 6

Mana Regeneration Lvl Max (Rapid Mana Regeneration) 

Rapid Mana Regeneration Lvl Max (Legendary Mana Regeneration)

Legendary Mana Regeneration Lvl 6

Magic circulation Lvl 9

Magic Amplification Lvl 9

Magic Control Lvl Max (Multicast)

Legendary Magic Control Lvl Max (Fractionalization)

Total Body Reinforcement Lvl 7

Regeneration Lvl 7

Detection Lvl Max (Domain)

Domain Lvl 1

Empathy Lvl 3

Empathic Intuition Lvl 2

Stealth Lvl 8

Magic Resistance Lvl 8

Poison Resistance Lvl 3

Fear Resistance Lvl 4

Pain Resistance Lvl 7

Hunger Resistance Lvl 6

Fatigue Resistance Lvl 7

Greater Blessing of the Forest


 

Yep, there is the blessing. A nice forest green in my status as well.  Oh, some new skills. My Detection finally maxed out and gave me a domain. I deactivated my detection and could still sense everything around me for quite the distance. I guess it will grow as the level goes up. Magical potential is a skill now as well. Weird. And there is the fire. The Sacred Flame huh. Not a sacred flame but a big capitalized, 'The Sacred Flame'. I tried to summon it and a ball of it appeared over my palm. It looked just like regular fire but had gold at the tips of the flames. 

Kanta chirped happily and flashed contentment. 

"What, you like this Kanta? It does seem to be radiating peace and safety. I can tell it will burn until I order it to go out. Nothing else can extinguish it. I reached the front of my house, and I used Earth Magic to create a small stone courtyard with a small overhang like a porch. I then used it to create fire pillars on each corner of the courtyard. each pillar had a marble bowl attached at the top. I ran quickly to the river and gathered a bunch of river stones. I then ran back and filled the bowls. I lastly placed a ball of Sacred Flames on each pillar after upgrading them to marble and decorating them.

I walked back to the front of my house and looked at the light dance across my new courtyard. The moons are up but my courtyard is still bright from my flames. I will improve and decorate the courtyard soon. Maybe a fountain in the middle as well if I can figure out how. And some shrubs or something. Maybe a nice hedge wall. I don't know, I got really distracted there though, maybe I have ADHD or something. It's already late, and I still need to make something to eat and take a bath. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. 

I walked inside my new house into the still empty Den. I turned Left and entered my kitchen. I looked at the large pantry that was empty and wondered why I even built it since I have a storage with frozen time, I just keep everything in there. Sigh... I walked to the island in the center across from the sink. The sink can drain but I still have to make all the water with magic. I need to figure out how to make magic items somehow. Maybe if I pray to... NO, no, no. I don't need to draw any divine attention to myself.

I placed some lettuce and tomatoes and a cucumber. I got out some corn as well. I shredded the lettuce, I then got out some sand and used creation to make some glass bottles. I then used creation again and made a metal funnel. I then used it a third time and extracted vegetable oil from the corn. I then funneled it into the glass bottles. Voilà, homemade Vegetable oil.

I then used material manipulation to make some wooden corks. I plugged all the bottles and put them all away except one. I stared at it for a minute. Sigh, I just need Vinegar... If only I had some apples, I could make it with Creation... I will try to figure out how to use Nature Magic tomorrow. If I can instantly grow my apple trees that would be great. I would love to have some milk as well. Should I try and find a farmer and buy some cows or something? I have plenty of gold. Maybe Melianna will know where I need to go. Sigh, I have so many questions for her. Anyway, I fried up some Orc meat and made a loaf of bread. I ended up with an orc and veggie salad with a light oil and garlic dressing.

I walked into my still empty dining room and sighed again as I had no table. I got out my rickety wooden chair and ate while sitting. I really need some furniture as well. I worked too hard on my upstairs and forgot about down here. Well tomorrow or the next day, I guess. I used Clean on my plate and drank a glass of water. I then headed upstairs to take a bath. I walked into my Master bathroom and smiled. It was really beautiful already but there were still tons of ways I can decorate it. I used water magic to make hot water and fill the tub.

Before I had been heating it with a fireball and it took forever. One day though I just thought of making the water hot and it came out that way. I felt pretty stupid for wasting so much time... I drenched myself and lathered up my hair while sitting on a small wooden stool. I am able to make some really good quality soap and shampoo with Creation magic by using some plants from the forest and I could not be happier about it. Alex's world sure had some great stuff. I rinsed myself off with water magic and got into the steaming tub. 

I lowered myself slowly into the hot water and felt my tense muscles of the day relax. What a crazy day. I touched my lips with my fingers and remembered the kiss I had gotten. I felt a tingling between my legs and sighed. This is going to be troublesome... Damn you Melianna. I quickly finished washing and jumped out of the tub. I drained the water and cast dry on my body. I then dried my hair with a fluffy white towel. I walked into my bedroom and locked the door behind me. I always lock all my doors. I was even thinking of making the thresholds cold iron or something. This world is filled with fairies and spirits of all kinds. I crawled into my bed completely naked. My sheets were super soft after all. I rolled around as I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. "Grrr, curse you Melianna, I hope you get so horny tonight you can't satisfy yourself until morning." I yelled out loudly. I felt my magic stir a bit but was more focused on a different part of my body currently. Well, not that I can do anything with a child attached to me.


I woke with the sunrise and groaned. I had stayed up way too late, or rather I couldn't fall asleep, and I have so many things to do. "I am growing some coffee next year", I grumbled. I crawled out of bed, cast clean on myself and the bed and got dressed for my day. I walked downstairs and made myself some tea. While it was steeping in my magic-made teapot, I got out a bunch of wood. I focused on what I wanted and made a Winsor rocking chair with Creation Magic. I even used some of my fabric to make a seat cushion. I placed it in my dining room which had floor to ceiling bay windows. I sat down after I made my cup of tea with honey. I took a sip and enjoyed the calm and quiet of the morning while looking out the window and slowly rocking in my new chair. 

I walked back into my Den and went through the door on the right which led to my smithy. It was a large empty stone room. I pulled out a bunch of steel ingots. I focused on the exact shape I needed and used the steel to make a large anvil with Creation Magic. It had a large horn on the front so I could hammer out curved things as well. I then used material manipulation to condense the top down. I kept pouring my mana until it was perfectly smooth. The Blacksmith Skill helped guide me as well, So I knew when it was good enough. I looked at my new anvil gleaming in the light shining through the window.

"It's not much but it is something at least. I will figure out the forge after I deal with the crops and try todays exciting tests." I walked to the area of the eastern forest where I had cut down all the trees from. I stared at the devastation and lowered my head in shame. No wonder she was so mad at me... I reached out with my magic to the stump of a Mana Oak I had cut down. I was surprised to feel it was still alive.

I thought through all the stories from Alex's world and read through all the parts that were about Nature Magic. I started pouring my magic into the stump, wanting it to heal and grow. I felt the click signifying I had gotten Nature Magic level one but didn't even bother to check. I stopped my magic and looked at the stump. There in the center was a small sprout with two green leaves.

I summoned my Sacred Fire and placed it near the sprout. It immediately grew a few inches. "Hmm". I then tried to envelop the entire tree with my magic at once. I made sure my magic touched every inch even down into the roots. Once I had the tree saturated with nature magic, which is a dark green, unlike the light transparent green of Wind and the bright glowing green of low-level healing magic.

I converted more and more of my Mana to Nature Magic and pushed it into the stump. Slowly the tiny sprout began to grow, I brought my still summoned sacred flame closer and the growth sped up even more. I pushed more and more Mana until the sprout had grown to the size of a decade old tree. I sat down panting on the ground. I had used three quarters of my mana for that. But the tree had regrown, the only weird thing was that the leaves were not the regular blue of the mana oak, these leaves had a gold edge to each leaf. I stood back up and looked at the tree. I gave it a low bow and said aloud, "I am sorry for being so thoughtless before and bringing such destruction. I promise I will do my best to heal all of you as soon as I can."

I stood up and walked back toward my house to take a short break... I will heal one tree every night from now on, until every single one is as healthy as they were before I cut them down. There are other trees I have damaged as well, but this clearing is the worst. Sigh... I was really thoughtless before. As bad as a stupid human. Well, I will repair and heal what I can. I will start by getting as many trees to sprout as I can. Once they are all sprouted, I will try and grow one every day. I will grow my apple tree later as well. I really want some vinegar. 

After meditating and recovering most of my Mana I walked to my fields. I watered both and checked the wheat field. It was ready but it could wait a few more days. I had left this batch longer until it reached the flint stage. I planned to use this to sow the field next year. After I finished watering all the crops and harvesting all that I could. I walked to the back corner of my greenhouse. I followed the same procedure as before; I even place a small ball of sacred flam in the center of the four apple tree sprouts. I then surrounded them with my Nature based Mana and started the growth process. All four were slowly increasing in height. I pushed more and more of my Mana trying to focus and condense it before pushing it into the trees. They grew and grew until suddenly I was almost out of mana.

I panted heavily. The trees were about eight feet tall. I still had a lot to go before they would produce apples. I pulled out a high-grade Mana Potion from my storage and chugged it down. I left the sacred flame this time, And I meditated once again for several hours until my Mana was mostly full again. I looked at the sky and it was already late in the afternoon. I sighed, "Never enough time in the day right Kanta?"

She flashed a warm yellow at me, I could feel she was proud of me. 

I decided to finish with my apple trees today, I would work on the forge more tomorrow. I repeated my earlier process and the four trees once again started to grow. They got bigger and bigger and by the time I ran out of Mana they were about eighteen feet tall and covered in small white flowers. I had about fifteen feet of space between each fruit tree. So only two to a row. Well, I say row, but one row of the fruit trees took up about half of the greenhouse. I looked up at the trees that were almost touching the ceiling and wondered if I would have to rebuild the greenhouse again and make it taller. "Ah I was so close; the apples were about to grow." I said sadly. 

Kanta chirped and tried to cheer me up. Which must have worked because I was smiling. 

"Well let's go get some sleep Kanta, tomorrow is another day." 

 


 

The next morning, I quickly got ready and did my morning chores and quickly ran straight back to my greenhouse. I was bouncing with excitement. I froze as I noticed that the leaves had the same gold edge and even the flowers had gold streaks through the petals. I glanced at the ball of sacred flame and then back at the trees. Sigh, what have I done now... Well Melianna said it was a blessing of sorts, so I don't think it hurt them. "Well let's just get some apples first then we can check them!" I used the same trick as yesterday with one difference. I wanted the trees to mature but not grow taller at all. They were already brushing the roof after all. The flowers swelled until I had four trees, branches hanging heavy with fruit. I plucked one of the ripe apples and looked at it. It was red, but it had lines of gold on it to the point that the apple looked orange from a distance. I used analyze on the tree. 

Sacred Ambrosia Apple Tree:

A tree that has been blessed continuously by the Sacred Flame. One apple can increase a mortal lifespan by ten years. 

My jaw dropped to the floor. W-what the h-hell? Wouldn't humans declare war on me if they found out about its existence. I finally regained my calm and shrugged. Well can't do anything about it now. Still, I made this... I don't know what to think about myself anymore...

I shrugged again and shook my head in exasperation. I took a bite of the apple. "It is soooooo gooooood!" Holy shit, that is the best tasting fruit I have ever eaten. I quickly finished the apple, core and all. I felt like I was brimming with energy. I checked and my Mana was completely full again. I mean just how much can they restore Mana? This requires testing. I harvested some of the apples and ran out of the greenhouse, quickly thinking the door will need a lock now as it closed behind me. I ran to the clearing of devastation. I looked at all the stumps. I found one to the left of the tree I grew yesterday. I summoned a large ball of Sacred Fire and Started healing and growing the second stump. It sprouted quickly and grew at a much faster rate than yesterday. This Mana Oak quickly outgrew its neighbor. I stopped and realized my mana was only half gone and I had grown the tree twice as much. I checked my status and saw Nature Magic was already level six. That's ridiculously quick! Maybe because of the types of trees I grew. I saw the same gold rimmed leaves and used Analyze on the new tree. 

Sacred Mana Oak- An oak tree blessed with The Sacred Flame as it grew. Has a low chance of forming its own Dryade spirit in the future. Produces a domain of safety for wildlife in the area. 

I removed my flame. I don't want to be the mother of a whole new race of Dryads... I will just grow the trees the regular way... Since I still had half my mana, I walked over to another tree stump. I pushed my Magic in until it sprouted and grew to about a foot high. I then moved to the next stump, then the next. Before long I had sprouted about twenty of the trees. Now I will just need to continue after eating one of these! I pulled out an apple. I quickly consumed the whole thing again, "Still delicious!" I checked and my Mana was completely full.

Isn't that a bit too overpowered... I don't have a small amount of Mana after all. I didn't even have to digest it first. I shrugged and for the rest of the day I forgot about everything and sprouted all the other stumps and grew them until they were all ten feet tall. I felt really fortunate that none of them had died. Trees are pretty hardy apparently. It had been almost a year since I cut them down after all. I looked at the beautiful trees and felt determined to surpass the old stumps at the base with the new growth. That would take me time though. This is an ancient forest after all. The trees are all huge. Still the forest seems much more peaceful and inviting now that I can't see the mists. Or rather thanks to the Blessing Melianna gave me. 

As I continued resting, I was thinking about how amazing it is that I could birth new Dryads, or nymphs I suppose. Wouldn't that make me a mother. Well, I just have to be careful, it said low chance, the flame was only on it for a short time...as...well...

All the blood drained from my face as I recalled the Sacred flame that was still sitting in the center of my Apple trees. I jumped to my feet like my ass was on fire and ran as fast as I could back to the greenhouse. I arrived and didn't notice anything strange. I used analyze on each apple tree one by one. Sacred Apple Tree, Sacred Apple Tree, Sacred Apple Tree, Newborn Epimeliade Nymph... I Paused. No, no, no, no, I must have misread. I checked it again... checked it three more times, but the words never changed.

I took off like a bat out of hell once again and quickly ran into the western forest. I followed my rope and ran flat out as fast as I could while dodging trees. And in only twenty minutes I had reached the boulders from before. I then was screaming Melianna's name. Breathing heavily, I saw her step into the clearing rubbing her eyes... 

"What is it? did you forget something you just left a minute ago."

I was shaking as I grabbed her by the shoulders in a panic. "I made a Nymph Daughter!"

"Eh? Listen I know I kissed you as a joke but that can't get you pregnant. Now I need to get some sleep, for some reason I couldn't sleep at all last night. I was up all night trying to... Well, I was up all night and couldn't sleep at all." 

I paled again as I remembered the curse I yelled out, and how I felt my Mana move. It couldn't be right?

"No listen to me! I remembered my flame growing plants a bit when I was here before, and so I used it and Nature Magic to grow my apple trees. They grew... special and when I used Analyze earlier it said Newborn Epimeliade Nymph... Does that mean I am a mother. I can't be a mother, I'm not even twelve yet. I haven't even... Well, I can't be a mother yet!"

She looked at me shocked. Your flame made a new nymph? 

"Yes! What do I do, does she need to eat, go to the bathroom? Do I need to teach her how to talk? How to transform? What do I do! I started to lose it as I was having a panic attack."

Melianna suddenly hugged me, "It's okay calm down."  

Kanta started singing her song of tranquility. It helped a lot as I calmed down. 

"Thank you Kanta, that really helped."

"Remmi... do you have a baby Adarna Bird in your pocket? No never mind that for now. Listen closely to what I say. The Nymph won't be ready to leave her tree for at least five years and won't be able to transform for ten years. It will be even longer before she can make her tree network and shift between them. Probably sixty years for that one if she is very talented. Now as much as I didn't want to, I will have to come to your home and help you. She will need special care for the first five years. Things only another Nymph can provide. Sigh... You are so troublesome... Amazing, but troublesome."

"I thought that you couldn't go very far from your tree?" 

"Follow me back to my glen." She turned and walked into the trees again. We walked until I saw her tree that had a large glowing wolf sleeping underneath it. It raised its head at our arrival. It trotted up to me with its tail wagging and licked my face. I giggled and instinctively scratched her behind the ears. "Ahh sorry! That was rude of me. I just love fluffy things you see, and you are... Well, you have a lot of what I love." She licked my face again and sat down beside me and Melianna.

She tilted her head in question to what was wrong as Melianna was grumbling.

"This girl seems so determined to have a large family she went and made a new nymph daughter. The wolfs jaw dropped open at that and looked at her as if saying, seriously!"

"Seriously."

"So, I am going to have to spend a lot of time with her in the future to care for her new daughter."

I dropped to my knees at the word daughter. She glanced at me out of the corner of her eye and decided it would be a great time for some teasing. "Well, if I help raise her, I will be her mother as well. So, we can tell everyone we had a daughter together."

That overloaded my brain for an entirely different reason and my face turned cherry red. 

The wolf also seemed to think hard about something, then walked over in front of me. She woofed and put her head under my hand. Suddenly a massive magic circle flared. 

The Lunarian Wolf seeks to form a familiar contract with you, please give her a name to accept. 

I almost named her instinctively, but I heard Kanta chirp and remembered the contract with her and pulled my hand back without naming her, the Magic circle shattered, and the wolf looked really sad at my refusal. There were actual tears in her eyes. Melianna looked like she wanted to say something. But I looked at the wolf and interrupted her.

"I recently became the surrogate parent to a baby Adarna bird. The contract was a familial one, not a familiar. If you are to join me, I want it to be as family and not a servant. I pulled out a dagger from my storage and sliced my hand without hesitation. I then placed my bleeding hand on the wolfs head once again. She looked up at me with her tail wagging rapidly and the message popped up again. 

The Lunarian Wolf seeks to form a Familial contract with you, please give her a name to accept. 

"Only one letters difference but the weight of that one letter is enormous. You are a beautiful glowing white and built for battle and war, yet when I met you, you were falling apart. I shall name you Freya! " May you never again fray at the seams, and I hope we will be a happy family for many years to come. 

At that the large magic circle flashed and the contract was complete. The newly named Freya jumped on me shoving me to the ground and licked my face repeatedly. I just grabbed her and hugged her close. "Welcome to the family Freya." Kanta sang her song of tranquility in celebration. And even muffled it was as beautiful as ever.

Melianna was wiping sap from the corners of her eyes as she watched the heartwarming scene.  She sniffed and looked at us. "I hate to interrupt but we need to get started. Come here Remmi."

I walked over to her after regaining my feet. She just touched her tree, and I jumped as there was a loud crack and a split formed in the tree. Fearing for my new friend I produced a ball of sacred flame in one hand and healing magic in the other.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Remmi Dearest, calm down! It's okay this is supposed to happen!"

I let both of my magics die out and looked at her questioningly. 

"Honestly... Sigh...even though I know that it's not normal fire it's still scary. Fire is scary for a Nymph okay. Please warn a girl first before you whip it out." she then shoved her hand into the split and the tree groaned. She yanked her fist out of the split in her trunk and it immediately snapped closed.

"I am placing a lot of trust in you here. This is one of my heart seeds. You can take it back with you and grow it with Nature magic. Once the tree is mature, I will be able to travel between here and there whenever I want. Please plant me by your new Nymph about twenty feet away." 

"Um, she is in a greenhouse. Is that going to be a problem? "

"What's a greenhouse?"

"It's a large structure of metal and glass that goes around plants that protect them from cold and insects. Imagine a building made almost completely of clear glass. It's still soil on the bottom of course, it's just a shield from the ice and snow of winter."

"That sounds... I will have to see it first; we might need to remove it if the new Nymph is uncomfortable. We will see. Just grow my tree outside of this... greenhouse as close to the new Nymph as possible, and I will pop out when it is big enough, and we will have a look. Just please be careful. I can only make one of these seeds every sixty years. Don't lose it or I will never forgive you!" She said vehemently.

She placed it in my hand, and I clutched it softly against my chest. "Umm, I know you just warned me about it, but should I use my Sacred Flames to help you grow? It's how this all started, but it has really great and astounding effects on the plants so far."

She looked troubled for a bit, "As long as you know for sure that it will not harm me, you may try it..." 

"Yes! I will make you such a magnificent, magical, healthy tree that you will never want to leave it for another!"

Melianna just giggled at my exuberance and winked at me. "We shall see."

"Let's go Freya!" I took off at a run. Heading back in the direction to find my ropeway. I soon found that it was already dark out though, and I couldn't see a thing. I was stumbling here and there making sure I was firmly gripping my friend's seed. I saw a limb rapidly approaching my head as I was running in the dark. I didn't dare to bring my hands up to block it, so it caught me in the forehead and knocked me flat on my back. I was bleeding a bit but still jumped back up. Kanta was glowing arrange in anxiety as I regained my feet and stumbled. Kanta started singing her song of healing as I stumbled again. The seed was being held so strongly it was cutting into my palm. I stalled for a few seconds as I tried to regain my balance. 

I was about to take off running again when Freya appeared between my legs and lifted me up. She barked, which I interpreted as hold on. I bent down and hugged her with both arms, never opening my fist that contains the seed. She took off at a ridiculous speed. I screamed as we were rapidly approaching a rather large tree. Suddenly the whole world flashed, and we were somewhere different. I glanced up and the moons were shining down on us. I remembered her status and that she had a teleport ability related to the moons. 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed as we shifted here and there at a furious pace. In only three minutes we were standing in my new courtyard between my four flame pillars. I rolled off of Freya's back and hit the ground. Ironically that was the moment Kanta finished her song of healing. My whole body flashed, and I just groaned as I jumped to my feet and sent some extra Mana to Kanta. "Thanks Kanta, Freya!" I then took off running until I was standing outside the greenhouse. I noticed the apple tree Nymph was closest to the eastern wall, so I went around to that side and counted out twenty feet between the tree and a massive hole I just made in the ground with Earth Magic. I filled it up with my special compost. But it wasn't enough. I ran to my compost bin and grabbed the rest of it. I ran back and dumped as much as I could in the hole. 

I used Earth Magic to smash it down and added more I then sprayed it all with enough water magic to make sure it was damp.  I then summoned a massive ring of Sacred Fire around the exterior of the hole. I saw Freya Standing back and observing at first, but she jumped over the ring of flames to sit at my side. I placed Melianna's heart seed in the center and flooded it with my Nature Magic. I then, just as before, stated my intentions for it to grow quickly and healthily. I then compressed as much nature Mana as I could and flooded the seed with it. It sprouted quickly shooting up to a foot in less than ten seconds from the massive amount of Nature Mana I had compressed. I continued pouring more and more of my Mana. The tree continued to shoot up into the air. I noticed when I was halfway through my Mana that Freya was helping me as well. That's right, she also had Nature Magic, it was what gave me the idea in the first place. 

When my mana got low, I pulled out an apple and ate it quickly, I tossed one to Freya as well. She looked at it questioningly but when she saw me eat it, she snapped it out of the air. Her eyes widened in shock as her entire Mana pool was refilled in an instant. 

I continued pouring Mana and the tree shot up, ten feet, twenty feet, thirty feet, sixty feet, a hundred feet, one hundred and thirty feet. I stopped then as I felt it couldn't safely grow any bigger. It was already huge though, the biggest ash tree I had ever seen.  It had streaks of gold going up the trunk intermixing with the white, and its leaves were almost solid gold instead of green and appeared to be glowing slightly in the darkness of the night. I canceled my sacred flame and fell onto my ass in exhaustion. Freya laid down beside me and we waited for something to happen. The leaves were glowing even brighter in the darkness after I removed my flame.

"She sure is beautiful right." Freya just woofed quietly in response as she rested against me. We sat there for around five minutes just admiring the beautiful tree. 

Suddenly a head slowly peaked out from the base of the tree like she was expecting it to be short. Her eyes widened in shock as she screamed.

"What in the name of Tartarus is this!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

32