Chapter 38 – Luke’s Collections!
343 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38 - Luke's Collections!

"So, really, what caused you to cry like that?" Luke looked at Sylvia, feeling a headache coming on.

"N-nothing," Sylvia murmured quietly.

"Alright, what's your plan now? Keep shopping, or are you ready to go back?" Luke was uncertain about what to do next, and it wasn't just Sylvia who was in that predicament.

According to their original plan, at this moment, they should be shopping and casually probing each other for information.

However, the current situation for both of them is not ideal. Luke's shirt got damp from Sylvia's tears earlier, and after drying, it appeared a bit wrinkled, making it uncomfortable to wear.

Sylvia was in relatively better condition. Perhaps because she buried her head in Luke's embrace, tears and all ended up on him, so her clothes were just a bit disheveled.

However, after crying for such a long time, Sylvia had also expended a significant amount of energy, and she was no longer in the mood to continue shopping.

Moreover, she had a concert in the afternoon. If she didn't find an opportunity to rest, it would undoubtedly affect her performance on stage later.

However, if she were to suggest leaving now, how would they account for what happened just a while ago?

Did she engage in a conversation with Luke just to cry on him like this? Now that the matter is done, just pat your butt and leave?

It feels like she is increasingly fitting the role of a 'bad girl.'

"I... I don't know."

In the end, Sylvia couldn't bring herself to directly say that she wanted to leave. Fortunately, Luke noticed her current state and inner turmoil.

He also knew that the other party had an important concert in the afternoon.

Luke tapped the glass in his hand, gesturing to Sylvia, and then said, "Finish your ice cream; it's going to melt if you don't eat it soon."

"After finishing the ice cream, take a short break, and let's call it a day."

Although Sylvia was unaware that Luke had already figured out her attempt to conceal her identity, it was evident that Luke now understood her desire to leave.

In order not to embarrass Sylvia further, he took the initiative to suggest ending this 'date.' This prompted a hint of gratitude in Sylvia's heart, but more than that, there was a sense of guilt.

She indeed needed a break, and right now, she didn't know how to face Luke. If this 'date' could come to an end, it would be perfect for Sylvia.

However, this would only make her 'seductress' image, which she had imagined in her mind, even more fitting.

It went beyond her previous imagination, adding a layer: using the other person, Luke, to vent her emotions and stress, regardless of whether it would cause trouble for him.

Yet, rationality told her that accepting Luke's proposal and parting ways quietly was the best choice for both of them at the moment.

In the silent atmosphere, Sylvia quietly finished her ice cream, and the energy consumed during the series of 'dramas' was slightly replenished.

As per their agreement, now that the ice cream was finished, their activities for the day should come to an end. However, both of them remained seated because they were unsure how to say goodbye in the current awkward atmosphere.

After a moment of silence, Luke stood up first. Without saying anything, he just waved to Sylvia and walked towards the exit.

"Wait!"

Luke hadn't taken a few steps when Sylvia called him from behind.

"There will be a 'Diva' concert this afternoon. Will you be attending?"

Luke still didn't speak, just nodded slightly, and then continued to leave the ice cream shop without stopping.

Once outside the shop, Luke couldn't help but sigh again.

He felt like the number of times he sighed in half a day was almost catching up to his usual yearly total.

Shaking his head to clear unnecessary thoughts, the immediate priority was to find a place to change his clothes.

After all, he has to stay outside for most of the day, so he can't just wear these clothes soaked in tears.

After that,

Luke casually found a store and bought a set of ordinary casual clothes to change into. As for the original "Songstress Tears-Soaked Limited Edition" outfit he was wearing, along with the secretly recorded video of the "Top Diva wailing in broad daylight," Luke carefully stored them in his "Portable Pocket."

Although the internal space of the 'portable pocket' is not large, it has the function of freely dividing areas/partitions.

Among the partitions, one was specifically designated for storing these extremely "precious" items.

Most of them are backups of photos and videos, as well as a small number of 'unique' items.

These are all 'rare treasures' that Luke has collected with great effort over the past two years, and behind each one of them there is a 'moving or tear-inducing' story.

For example, inside, there are items like these:

-Photo of Julis in ragged clothes at the mercy of others.

-Photos and videos of Fan Xinglu's adorable sleeping posture.

-Compilation video of Claudia acting cute.

-Photo of Senior Brother falling flat on the ground.

-Video revealing the shocking truth inside Senior Sister Cecily's room.

-Video recording the incidents of bullying Senior Brother Zhao.

-Photos and videos documenting Senior Brother Zhao cross-dressing.

-Video compilation of Senior Brother Zhao's embarrassing moments.

There are also three sets of female clothing labeled as 'worn by Senior Brother Zhao,' stored in this area. Next to these three sets of women's clothing is another set labeled as 'taboo·ace in the hole,' featuring a cute style of children's clothing.

These items represent just a portion of Luke's 'collection.' Essentially, for anyone he has a good relationship with, he holds at least three or more corresponding 'treasures.'

Even our 'Pendragon' doesn't escape this trend. However, if we talk about the largest quantity, it's undoubtedly our dear Senior Brother Zhao.

Now, among these collections, there are new additions: the 'Songstress Tears-Soaked Limited Edition' clothing and the video of the 'Top Diva wailing in broad daylight.' These two are the latest items.

The increase in the collection brightened his mood. Checking the time after this series of twists and turns, it's almost lunchtime.

The morning's activities not only exhausted Sylvia but also significantly drained Luke's energy, especially during the chase with the 'righteous people.'

After organizing himself, Luke sets off to find a place to eat.

For someone like him, who doesn't often come to the city, finding a preferred restaurant is indeed a considerable challenge.

---

More Chapters (More than 15 Chapters in Advance):
patreon.com/tom22

13