Chapter 36: Getting Dressed.
439 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 36: Getting Dressed.

(Tesslia’s POV)

Rather than my old room, I was actually promoted, in a way… I was given a room right next to Karlena’s, and Risa took the other one.

Which meant that… yes. Each of them had easy access to me. Even when they weren’t sexing me, I was sandwiched between them. Currently… I was a dress up doll.

Karlena: “If we dress her up too cutely… won’t Rei fall for her?” She said with a thinking pose.

Risa: “Maybe. But doesn’t Rei prefer older women? You may not know this, but Rei did wish for my hand in marriage long ago. With your birth, she shifted her want to you, as I had rejected her.” She answered.

Karlena: “What!? Why didn’t you tell me…” She said with a pout.

Risa: “I only recently remembered.” She replied with a shrug.

Karlena: “Whatever… Isn’t this outfit good enough, then?” She said with an unsure tone.

Tesslia: “Hey… isn’t it a little bit too cute?” I say with a shy tone and expression.

Mistress was clearly a woman who liked… antique concepts. Why else would she have purchased an entire wardrobe of Gothic Lolita outfits for me? Granted, there were many other outfits, most of which were very modern looking.

Karlena: “The problem is that you look cute in anything, Tesslia.” She said with a sigh.

Tesslia: “Do I really look cute? I feel like a little girls play doll…” I say with a red face.

Risa: “Oh? But aren’t you our doll? Even after you marry us, do know that we’ll still wish to dress you up.” She said with a laugh.

Tesslia: “…”

Karlena: “Speaking of which… wouldn’t it be hot to have sex with Tesslia when she is wearing such a cute outfit?” She said with a slightly lewd tone.

Risa: “Hm… she somewhat looks like a child to me, so my arousal is low. Tesslia… would you be a dear and let us dress you up as we please? I would love to you see in a nurse’s outfit…” She asked.

Tesslia: “…”

Risa: “I’ll give you a present…” She pleaded.

Tesslia: “…Just as long as the clothes are comfy, and not too exposed.” I agree.

Risa: “Good girl! I’ll have some outfits ordered. Your present will be given once you get back from your trip.” She said with a smile.

What kind of degeneracy is this? From a rich and respected expert on metal, to a girl who willingly goes along with the whims of her two Mistresses…

Should I be upset? Looking in the mirror as the two continued to undress and then dress me up once more, I was clearly smiling. So, deep down, it would seem that I want this…

Lots of Dress up Later.

Each time I was out of this estate, I was sleeping. Even when Karlena kidnapped me back from her mother, I had only woken up once I was back. As such, I was very curious about the mode of transportation that is common in this world.

Karlena: “Come on, Tesslia. It’s the latest model, so you’ll surely enjoy it.” She happily said, dragging me along.

In front of me… was a shuttle, I guess? Since I am not stupid, I can tell that it must be a flying vehicle. Such a far-flung future… do they not have teleportation? Mistress gently pushed me on to a seat, which she sat down on right next to me. Then… the flight started.

10