Chapter 37: Shuttle Sex.❤️
532 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 37: Shuttle Sex.

(Tesslia’s POV)

Once the shuttle lifted off the ground, I was shocked to realize that I didn’t feel anything at all. And, looking out the window, I could tell that we were flying. Oddly, Mistress dimmed the windows…

Pomf!

Lifting me up without any effort at all, Mistress placed me on her lap. Her hot breath was reaching my neck, and I knew what she was going to do with me.

Karlena: “Sorry, Tesslia. You’re just too damn cute…” She said with a sultry tone.

Tesslia: “…”

Karlena: “I brought a change of clothes for you, so don’t worry.” She said, pointing out the outfit on the other seat.

Ah, so that’s why there was another Gothic Lolita outfit brought with us. Dammit… I should have known that she was going to sex me. She got far too touchy feeling during the dress up. That is, near the end of it.

Karlena: “Be a good girl, and accept my administrations.” She whispered sexily in my ear.

Tesslia: “…Have I ever rejected them?” I ask with a pout.

Karlena: “No. That is why you’re the best girl.” She said with a happy laugh.

Though cute, this outfit was somewhat restrictive when it came to groping a girl. Even still, Mistress was having fun, rubbing my chest through my dress, and sneaking her free hand underneath my panties, straight to my secret garden.

Slick!

This was nice, I won’t deny. But something was missing… The pleasure was there, sure. But I… With as much strength as I could muster, I flipped around on her lap. Now I was facing her. Karlena then had a bright smile on her face.

Karlena: “Mm… Yes, it is better for me to see your face. Good idea, Tesslia~.” She said with a breathy tone, slowly reaching her still open mouth to my own.

Kiss!

Karlena seems to really like it when I moan into her mouth, so I didn’t hold my voice back at all. The more erotically I moaned, the faster and more skillful that Mistress with pet my longing kitten.

Squirt!

Squirting into my panties, Mistress fiddled with my clit a bit to get it all out. Which, somewhat felt like she was milking me. This made my face turn beet red instantly. Me shaking my hips on her lap, as I came down from my orgasm, didn’t help with this embarrassment of mine.

Karlena: “Look, you’ve soiled my dress. Good thing that I brought an extra outfit for myself as well.” She said with a warm tone.

Usually, these two like to make me orgasm, and then the sex is over. That is, if my orgasm is strong enough, which this one surely was. But… Karlena picked me up by my butt.

Lick!

Karlena… she placed my sex into her mouth, then she started to lap it up. My only view was the walls of this shuttle, as Mistress expertly licked my kitten. Such a position… it wouldn’t be possible for human partners.

Only the strength of a vampire, or perhaps a human on an absurd amount of steroids, would be able to do this. With only her dainty, but oddly strong, hands holding me up, Mistress seemed fully intent on giving me orgasm after orgasm. Will this go on until we get to her place of work?…

9