Chapter 38: Bring Your Slave to Work Day.
480 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 38: Bring Your Slave to Work Day.

(Tesslia’s POV)

After a session of me huffing and puffing, we had arrived. We’ll just ignore how, once she cleaned and dressed me up in my replacement outfit, that Karlena cuddled me. All until I was fully done orgasming.

Tesslia: “…”

Karlena: “Come on, I’ll take you up to my office.” She said, grabbing my hand.

Tesslia: “Did you have to land in the normal parking?” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

While flying to this large skyscraper, I saw a landing pad on top of it. Karlena, being the CEO, surely she has access to land there.

Karlena: “If I landed on my private parking… then I wouldn’t be able to flaunt you to my employees.” She said with a laugh, taking me inside.

Tesslia: “…”

Walking around… I was actually kinda scared. First off, Karlena and Risa are not outliers at all. It would seem that all vampires are just tall by default. Once they saw me… I could sense their lustful gazes, which they didn’t even bother to hide.

Look, if this was porn, having a bunch of hot, office ladies staring at you with a sexy gaze would be nice. But this is real life, and my body was actually shaking…

Kiss!

Karlena: “This girl will be my wife. None of you even think of touching a hair on her cute little head.” She said with a serious tone after releasing the kiss.

Workers: “…”

Hey, I saw that! How the hell did you all click your tongues at the same time? Was this fucking scripted!? Still under the longing gaze of the blatantly horny OL’s, Mistress took me to an elevator. An elevator this far into the future? Why are they still… AH!

Tesslia: “…”

Karlena: “Oh? Did that scare you? Sorry, sorry. I should have warned you about it.” She said with a giggle, rubbing my head.

In just mere seconds, we went from the bottom floor, up to the top floor. There was no pain, really. It was just shocking to experience such a thing. I even unknowingly jumped into Mistress’s arms.

Karlena: “Rei will be here in a few hours… So I’ll show you my office!” She said after softly putting me back down on solid ground.

As she held my hand once more, I thought about an important subject… How the ever living hell did I even jump that high? Am I a cartoon character!? No, I think that, due to the speed of the sci-fi elevator, I must have gotten some absurd extra height on my jump…

A Show of her Office Later.

Sitting me down on a couch in her office, Karlena went to work. What’s the point of the desk if you’re just going to use a holographic computer? Thinking about it… maybe it has something to do with her fancy of antique things?

Honestly, it is hard to grasp how much is Karlena’s uniqueness, and what is just the norm. I would truly love to have access to the internet, so that I can quench my curiosity…

Knock!

Karlena: “Come in.” She said.

Secretary: “Boss, Miss Rei will be here in an hour.” She informed after entering the room.

Karlena: “Good. Today, we shall have that contract signed.” She said with a confident tone.

Secretary: “If it is you, I am sure that it will be, Boss. Rei is a little bit… Oh? Who is this cutie?” She said, looking my way.

Goddammit! Girl, you seemed like a very respectful and serious OL just seconds prior. But seeing my cute self, you turn into a lustful woman? Ah, beauty is sometimes a curse…

8