Chapter 39: Is Being a Cutie a Sin?
403 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 39: Is Being a Cutie a Sin?

(Tesslia’s POV)

Wearing a beyond cute, pure white, Gothic Lolita outfit, I was most likely as adorable can as physically possible. With my dark red hair and similarly colored eyes, they surely made a very sharp contrast to my outfit.

Secretary: “Cutie… can you play with me a bit?” She asked, seductively lifting up my chin.

Karlena: “Release her this instant, or you will lose more than just your job.” She said, quickly appearing next to us in just mere seconds.

Secretary: “…”

Without pause, the woman had released me from her grip. You know, without the internet, I am still quite confused. These vampires didn’t fear the sun, the water, or even just stay up at night. It was like… they were the strongest breed of vampire, or something.

Karlena: “Tesslia will be my wife in the future… but right now, she is my slave. Don’t you see her tag?” She kindly asked.

Secretary: “Forgive me, Boss.” She said, getting on her knees to beg for forgiveness.

Karlena: “Oh? But you’ve touched what is mine… Soiled her with your lusty hands. My girl, my pure sweet, and ever loyal Tesslia…” She said with an evil tone, forcefully lifting her the woman’s chin to look her in the eyes.

Secretary: “…”

Karlena: “Hm… what should I do with you? Tesslia… you decide.” She said, gesturing to me.

What the fuck?… Ah, right… I totally keep forgetting that Karlena is a sadist. This woman, whoever she was, well… she wasn’t going to get out of this without a punishment.

Tesslia: “Fire her? But that would affect your reputation…” I say with a thinking pose.

Karlena: “Surely she isn’t silly enough to do spread such false narratives, right?” She said, looking at the shaking woman.

Tesslia: “How long has she been your secretary?” I ask with a curious tone.

Karlena: “They always displease me in various ways… Despite how much this woman tries to suck up to me, she has only been my secretary for a month.” She said with a laugh.

Suck up? Mistress… before seeing me, wasn’t she about to gossip about Rei? To me, it is clear that most of her secretaries just wanted to seduce her.

Karlena: “Hm… Alright then, woman whose name I do not recall. You’re fired.” She said with a clap of her hands.

Secretary: “…Yes, Boss.” She said, solemnly getting up from the ground.

Karlena: “Before you go, do find a replacement. Find me one that doesn’t have wondering hands like you…” She ordered.

Secretary: “…”

Karlena: “Do not sulk, aren’t you an adult? I’ll pay five years of your salary if you find a good replacement.” She said with her arms crossed.

Secretary: “Ah! Right away, Boss!” She said with an excited tone, quickly leaving the office.

Well, at least the nuisance is gone now. Uh… Mistress? Why are you looking at me like that?…

Karlena: “As for you…” She said, walking closer to me.

Tesslia: “What do you mean by that? Your secretary touched me without consent, not the other way around.” I say with a pout.

Karlena: “I am aware of that… Will you allow me to get rid of her touch?” She asked.

How would you do that?… Since I was curious, I just gave her a nod. Then… she lowered her head to me, and… licked my chin!? Awa… this is kinda kinky. My panties are in deep trouble… I don’t have a face licking fetish, I don’t have a face licking fetish… I don’t have a face licking fetish!!!

10