Chapter 41: The Supposed Home Wrecker Falls!
412 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 41: The Supposed Home Wrecker Falls!

(Tesslia’s POV)

By the time that I came to my senses, Rei was holding me over the top of the skyscraper that is Karlena’s office building. Hm… I think that she is somewhat faster than Mistress is?

No wonder she was able to do something like this… Girl, could you please loosen your grip? I am struggling for air at the moment. No, I don’t mean to drop me!!!

Rei: “You damn home wrecker!” She yelled.

Tesslia: “How can I be a home wrecker if you were never even with Mistress in the first place?” I struggle out a reply.

Rei: “Shut up! I have been chasing her for so long… I won’t let some worthless human steal her away from me!” She replied with an angry tone.

Tesslia: “…”

Karlena: “Rei! Give me my wife back!” She said with an angry tone.

Oh, she finally found us? That’s good. But now, could you please save me from this crazy woman? Dangling over the edge of such a tall building… My legs are weak!

Rei: “Don’t look, Karlena. One drop, and it will all be over. Give it a few hundred years, and you will forget about her. Then… you’ll be willing to marry me.” She said with a loving tone.

Karlena: “Tesslia is the only one for me, Rei. Please stop this!” She denied.

Rei: “…”

Looking back and forth at me and Mistress, Rei soon made up her mind. Before releasing me, Rei brought me closer to the building, and then outwards, letting me fall to my early second grave.

Tesslia: “Aaaaa!” I yell.

Before the top of the building was too far away for me to see anymore, I saw Rei holding Karlena back. As I fell… I was somewhat calm.

Now I did have an attachment to this life, but if I die, then I die. Not to mention… but this building… calling it a skyscraper, would be an understatement.

It far eclipsed the clouds. Even falling so fast, it would take me… perhaps tens of minutes to reach the ground below. This fall… it was like I was Alice or something…

Pomf!

Catching me, Risa slowed down our descent. Once I wasn’t going at terminal velocity, she lovingly gave me a kiss. Why is she here?…

Risa: “After you two left, I realized that Rei is very much like my daughter and me. I had a decent guess that she would resort to killing you.” She answered my unasked question with a laugh.

Tesslia: “…”

Flying me back up to the top of the building, I was soon met with the sight of a broken down, and crying Karlena. She is really that affected by my death? That makes me happy…

Rei: “…”

Rei looked at Mistress with sad eyes. She now knew that her love for me was genuine, and not something that could be forgotten in just a few hundred years.

Karlena: “Tesslia!” She said, rushing over to me quickly.

Stealing me from her mother’s arms, Mistress happily spun around with me, only stopping to give me a hug and kiss. Hm… being loved and desired like this… It feels amazing! Now, with two vampires to protect me… what will you do, Rei?

10