Chapter 42: Shuttle S*x Two, Electric Boogaloo!❤️
463 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 42: Shuttle Sex Two, Electric Boogaloo!

(Tesslia’s POV)

Rei: “Karlena… we both have important careers that we enjoy… Let us pretend this never happened.” She said after using her holographic computer, and signing… something?

Was it the contract that she was delaying all this time?

Karlena: “You think that you can just get away with this?” She said with an angry tone.

Rei: “I will also give Tesslia a sizable number of Credits as compensation.” She replied.

Risa: “That should be fine, then.” She said with a clap of her hands.

Karlena: “But… Mom.” She pouted, similar to how she did back at the hospital a while back.

Rei: “Thank you, Risa. After today, we will go back to being strangers. I will be professional, and not let this affect our business together.” She said with a smile, quickly vanishing.

After that, Karlena refused to put me down. She also refused to continue her work, so we had left for the day. Back on the shuttle, even the purest girl in the world could detect the pure lust radiating off of these women…

Risa: “Tesslia… Your health says that you have a lot of adrenalin in your system right now. Did you know? That makes your blood taste better.” She informed.

Karlena: “I know that you just almost died, but both of us want to drink your blood… Can we?” She pleaded, looking down at me on her lap.

Tesslia: “…Fine, but I want pleasure too.” I agree with a sigh.

Words weren’t needed right now, so no one said anything. Mistress had taken to rubbing my breasts through my clothes, while Risa… She had gotten on her knees, and taking her hands underneath my dress, took my panties off.

Lick!

Risa grabbed my hands, and lapped up my sex with great skill. Her holding my hands like this… why does it make such an act even better? No wonder people consider hand-holding to be a lewd thing to do… Why is she doing it so slow and lovingly, though?…

A Slowly Coaxed out Orgasm Later.

Licking my neck, Karlena prepared it for a bite. Risa didn’t move, choosing to lick one of my thighs, as close to my sex as she could get. Once they licked enough, and confirmed that those spots were all numbed up, they started to drink my blood.

Bite!

Them drinking my blood… it was always so relaxing to an extreme. Is this what a nursing mother feels like? Regardless, while still being covered in my own love juices, the two women had drink my blood up like it was the finest delicacy in the entire galaxy.

Lots of Drinking Later.

Tesslia: “What is better, sex or drinking my blood?” I ask with a curious tone.

We had landed back in Karlena’s estate, and the woman herself was holding me. I was nude, but I didn’t feel embarrassed. This estate was very private, especially since Mistress had bumped up security.

What was embarrassing… was how she held me. Like I was a toddler, Karlena held me up via her arm under my butt, and her other arm not even doing anything. Was I really that light?…

Risa: “You cannot compare them, Tesslia.” She answered.

Karlena: “Yes, to us, both acts are sexual. But both are… differently amazing.” She added.

Hm… that is what I figured. Perhaps it was due to the stress of today, with me almost dying, I was very sleepy. Of course, the twice sex that I indulged in today surely made me even more sleepy. As such, I had fallen asleep before we even entered the estate…

10