Chapter 45: At the Pageant.
331 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 45: At the Pageant.

(Tesslia’s POV)

Currently, I was attending the human beauty pageant. Backstage, Risa, Karlena, and Pama were putting the finishing touches on me. Makeup wasn’t something that the vampires wore, as they were beautiful by default, and had flawless skin.

It was the same for the humans as well. Though I had some very light makeup put on me, barely even enough to be noticed.

Tesslia: “You know… none of you have told me why I am even doing this pageant…” I say with a sigh.

Karlena: “It is mostly to flaunt you to the galaxy, Tesslia.” She replied.

Risa: “Everyone will be so jealous, just wait!” She said with an excited tone.

Pama: “Putting you in an outfit designed by me, and you winning this beauty pageant… It will make me even more famous! Plus, you will be rewarded as well.” She added.

Oh, so it is for your personal interests, huh? Well, I go along with this selfish plan of theirs, as I am narcissistic. I want to show the world how beautiful I am!

Look, I don’t care about things like morals anymore. These two beautiful vampires have all but coaxed such things out of me already. This is my second life as well.

Why not do what I want to do? We shall just ignore how my prize for doing this pageant is full access to my holographic computer…

Oh, right. Risa’s present was Seehia being promoted. That is to say, she has a far higher salary, and she takes care of me far better now. Of course, when I am with Risa or Karlena, Seehia is nowhere to be found. That woman just assumes that these two will do sexual things to me…

Lots of Prep Later.

Wearing an absolutely stunning dress, and looking amazingly beautiful, I was standing on the stage. Around me were nine other girls, but they won’t be winning. Why?

It’s not because I am a narcissist, no. Instead, the girls around me are pets, ones which are currently drugged up. Not anything illicit, I am sure.

Considering that they’re animals, they would need to be slightly subdued via calming drugs. Which just means that, yes. I was surrounded by high girls…

Host: “For the first time in history, our event is graced by an intelligent human!” She announced.

Cheers!

Host: “Miss Tesslia, some are suspicious of your intelligence. Can you prove them wrong?” She asked.

Tesslia: “Oh? And how would I do that, exactly?” I replied with a smile.

Louder Cheers!

Tesslia: “…”

I would be happy about being praised so much… if it wasn’t for various rich vampires trying to purchase me on the damn spot. What’s that? 700,000,000 million Credits!?

Host: “Now, now, everyone. Miss Karlena had spent well over 40,000,000,000 Credits to purchase the lovely Tesslia. As such, buying her really isn’t an option.” She said with a laugh.

Crowd: “…”

How many of you just clicked your tongues at the same time!? Such lustful women… If it wasn’t for a few guards, I would be covered in their wet panties at the moment…

Host: “Everyone, do please vote. Perhaps if you vote for Tesslia… maybe she will give you a reward?” She jokingly said.

Crowd: “Woooooooo!” They cheered.

Tesslia: “No rewards will be given, as Risa and Karlena will be my wives.” I deny, with a happy tone.

Crowd: “…”

No, even if you click your tongues in sync again, I will not be cheating on my wives. Though, do please still vote for me, teehee!

After the Event.

As you would expect, I had easily won the event. My prize, which Karlena and Risa willingly placed in my account, was 500,000,000 Credits. Truly more than I would ever need.

Pama: “Tesslia, please give me the dress back.” She said, taking me to the changing room.

Tesslia: “Huh… why?” I ask.

Pama: “Those two will surely be having sex with you later, and I do not wish for my wonderful design to be damaged.” She answered.

Tesslia: “…”

Damn… So even Pama can see the lust in their eyes? That event… those women lusting after me must have triggered their obsessive yandere tendencies! Both were biting their lips, clearly waiting for our time together soon…

8