Chapter 46: They Waited.❤️
434 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 46: They Waited.

(Tesslia’s POV)

Receiving the prize money, the two held my hands and guided me back to the shuttle. We then sped back to the estate. Thankfully, neither of them did anything sexual to me.

Since I was going to be their wife, I was able to set boundaries. One of them was me not liking to have sex outside of a bedroom. Of course, there will be sometimes where I will let them. But when they’re this horny… it would be best to start in the bedroom.

Risa: “Hm… it would seem that the whole galaxy had watched that event…” She said, biting her fingernail.

Karlena: “…”

After landing, various women were blocking our path inside the estate. Looking at them… they would seem to be Risa’s daughter’s. Even Charta is here…

Charta: “I was so hellbent on getting Credits… that I didn’t realize how amazing you are, Tesslia. I am so sorry for hurting you…” She said with a sad expression.

Stepping up, Risa did… something which made the girls fall to their knees. What the heck? Is that like, magic? Or is it something to do with her superior position in this lineage?

Risa: “We will deal with you all later. Right now… we must embrace Tesslia.” She said with a stern tone.

Taking me inside, the two had heavy breaths. Seehia showed up, but just one look at the two, and she quickly walked away. Aren’t you supposed to be my maid!? Wow!

Kiss!

Risa picked me up, then she and Karlena practically rushed to her room. Inside, they took turns deep kissing me, all while taking my clothes off.

Pomf!

Once I was nude, I was then softly pressed onto the bed. The now naked Karlena was pressing her body on mine, rubbing our breasts together, bringing me into yet another kiss.

Lick!

Ignoring the nude body of her daughter, Risa moved to my lower-half, and started to lap up my flower. After so long, I realize that this woman really liked the taste of my sex…

And, if I am being honest, I very much like how this feels. Frankly, I cannot remember the last time that I pleasured them. It was always one-sided…

But, to be fair, that is what they wanted. My pleasure was more than enough to pleasure them as well. To them, I am an absolutely rare and special treasure, one which they surely highly value.

Squirt!

As I came, Risa didn’t let a single drop go to waste. Finishing my orgasm, Karlena released the kiss. Risa crawled up to me, and showed my love juices in her mouth, and how she was tasting it like it was a delicious liquid candy.

Karlena: “Hey…” She pleaded.

With a smirk, Risa stood above her daughter, and Karlena opened up her mouth. Then, must to my twitching kitten’s delight, Risa shared some of my love juices with her daughter. Luckily, they didn’t kiss…

Swallow!

Karlena: “Everything about her taste so good…” She praised with a wistful tone and expression.

Risa: “She is absolutely to die for!” She agreed.

Tesslia: “That was so hot…” I accidentally admit.

Risa: “Was it? Well, I’ll make sure to do things like that more in the future. Of course, within reason. My daughter and I aren’t in to incest.” She said with a laugh.

Tesslia: “…”

Like before, as my blood tastes better after I orgasm, the girls prepared my neck with their magic saliva. This was good… Since I was tired from the event, the two said that this session could end earlier than usual.

As such, once they numbed up my neck, and bite down on it, I was very relaxed. They drank my blood and lovingly rubbed my head at the same time. Anyone, regardless of how guarded they were, would be lulled to sleep like by this. And I was no exception…

8