Chapter 47: What Have They Wrought Upon This World…
365 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 47: What Have They Wrought Upon This World…

(Tesslia’s POV)

Woosh!

Instantly, I woke up in fright. I also was in flight, as it were. The one carrying me was not either of my wives, but some random woman. It was dark, but I think it is Charta?…

Tesslia: “Return me this instant!” I demand.

Charta: “Return you? Girl, I would prefer going homeless and being hated by my own family members!” She denied with a hearty laugh.

Looking back at the estate, I saw that it was… literally a warzone!? What the flying fuck… Ah, so it was a bad idea to go to that event, huh?…

Slash!

Someone cut Charta’s arms off, which made her drop me. The next second, another woman had snatched me out of the air. Her hands were clean, so it wasn’t the one who had attacked Charta.

Tesslia: “…”

Why the hell am I being treated like the last donut at an office party for police officers? Look, even though it was literally a war, it wasn’t like these women treated me poorly.

I didn’t get hurt at all, and them not wanting to injure me is partly why I keep getting swapped around, and no one can escape with me in tow.

Honestly, being desired like this does greatly boost my ego. If only I wasn’t in danger of being kidnapped for real…

Not that I knew this world, really. But Karlena did inform me that they had fully explored space. Earth is considered the most wealthy planet, and that is where we live.

Tesslia: “Can’t you all fight without getting me involved!?…” I pout.

No, really. Not only were these women enlightened vampires, but they were also all stupidly wealthy. Right now, a bunch of wealthy women were fighting for me…

Risa: “100,000,000,000 Credit bounty for whoever brings our wife back!” She said, amplifying her voice.

At her words, the hundreds of struggling women were then frozen on the spot. They were seemingly lost in thought, thinking about the pros and cons of the bounty.

For one, they would lose me, and on the other hand, they will get more money to play with as they please. And… looking at them, those Credits aren’t as desirable as me.

Karlena: “Credits aren’t to your liking? Then… how about we convince Tesslia to sell her blood?” She suggested.

Charta: “Ooo~ A splendid idea! But why don’t you add more to it? Record porn with her!” She demanded.

You see, the problem is the number of vampires here, and how powerful they are. If it was just ten of them, Risa and Karlena wouldn’t have to bargain with them at all. Wait a damn minute… is that Rei? Bitch… didn’t you almost kill me?…

Tesslia: “Return me to my wives, and I will consider it.” I say, breaking the silence.

Once I said this, another fight broke out. That is to say, they wanted to be the one to return me. After all, those Credits are still up for grabs.

A Stupid Fight Later.

While sitting on the couch, I was pouting like a child. Those women did not respect me as a living person, seeing me as an object. At least these two respect me… Karlena was feeding me strawberries and mangos, all while Risa massaged my legs, I was pouty, but content.

7