My Room
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For an ordinary person, this situation might sound dangerous. But I, who had been suppressing emotions from earlier, could no longer contain my boiling anger.

I gripped the hand of the ghost strangling me and delivered a powerful punch right to its abdomen. With that, the ghost was thrown, crashing through the wall.

For a moment, the ghosts fell silent as they watched me. However, I flicked my fingers. The balcony door of my room began to close by itself.

As I began to stand, I stared at all the ghosts in my room. But it was one of the ghosts that started speaking.

"You can touch us."

I swung a punch at the speaking ghost while gripping its neck tightly, making it unable to escape from me.

"It would actually be much easier to eliminate all of you at once, but I was asked to restrain myself, so I decided to ignore your existence. However, because the situation has become like this, I am allowed to retaliate..."

My red eyes began to glow, and the captured ghost started to look frightened.

"What you usually rely on is just the fear possessed by humans. There are indeed some of you who can possess or kill humans. But do you think you can do that to me?"

After saying that, I slammed the ghost I captured to the floor. At the same time, I kicked several ghosts surrounding my bed. All the ghosts began to groan in pain.

"At least, if you want to enter my room, clean your feet first."

However, some of the ghosts seemed confused by my words. Nevertheless, a female ghost started talking to me.

"Actually, who are you? Are you one of the Onmyouji?"

"No, I'm not an Onmyouji."

"Then, why can you touch our bodies? It's impossible for an ordinary person to do this."

"Ah, I'm just someone who happened to be able to see you since birth. Enough of that; there's something I want to ask before I proceed with this further. Do you want to leave, or do you want me to drive you away?"

Hearing my words, the ghosts laughed loudly, as if considering all my words mere nonsense. Some of them even started mocking me.

"Don't be arrogant, foolish child. You're just new here. What can you do, anyway?"

"Injuring some of us has made you confident. You better prepare your last words."

"You dare challenge all of us, even the Onmyouji who came here couldn't do much. It's starting to sound like a joke."

"You should check your position; you're just lucky to be there."

This time, it was my turn to smile at them.

"Do you mean these useless papers?"

As I opened the carpet beneath me, there was a paper with a protective mantra from the Onmyouji.

"So, you did realize it, kid."

However, I tore the paper right in front of them.

"I don't need this useless protection."

This time, in a quick attack, I delivered a punch right to the chin of another male ghost. His already bleeding head sprayed even more blood.

"You fools, time to face the consequences."

The ghosts simultaneously began to attack me. I countered their attacks with my Aikido skills. Due to the loud sounds of our fighting, it started to disturb my room neighbors.

"Mama, I hear noises from the direction of the older brother earlier. What is he doing?"

"Ah, I gave him food earlier. Maybe he's packing his belongings."

"Eh, is the older brother also going to leave?"

"I think so."

From the other side of the room, the sounds of our fight began to faintly echo. It was because I had successfully beaten all the ghosts here. I sat on top of the pile of ghosts that I had arranged in a certain way.

"I just wanted to rest, but why did it turn out like this?"

One of the ghosts lying down began to rise, and it flew as if trying to escape from here. However, I just sighed when I saw its actions. It didn't take long for the ghost's head to hit the wall.

"Eh, why can't I pass through solid objects?"

"You can still do it."

The ghost instead tried to touch some tables and other furniture.

"You're right, I can pass through them. But why can't I pass through the walls of this room?"

"That's because I've restrained you from this room."

"Huh, you created a barrier. Are you really an Onmyouji?"

"Is there an Onmyouji fighting barehanded without using charms?"

The ghost looked at me with a puzzled expression. However, I realized that one of the ghosts intended to attack me from behind.

I threw that ghost towards the one whose head had hit the wall before.

"Fighting against old folks can be annoying because they don't know when to give up."

As I started walking towards the two ghosts, the thrown ghost began to speak.

"Even though you can beat us like this, we will return with friends much stronger. Our revenge will be far more terrible than you can imagine."

However, I just smiled again while tightly gripping the head of that ghost.

"Bring all your allies; I'll show them something interesting. Besides, since I've heard your plans after this, I should clean you up as quickly as possible."

"If you intend to seal us, it won't work. Because our revenge and curses will continue to follow you."

The other ghosts started laughing and kept chanting curses towards me.

"That's a good thing. Curse me as much as you want. However, I'll make sure your souls experience eternal suffering without time for regret."

My smile widened, causing the ghost beside me to step back a few steps.

"Are you really a human?"

0