Announcement: Indefinite Hiatus
185 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soooo. This novel isn't going to be updated as often, if ever. My brain keeps on giving me ideas that just don't fit into this one and writing for this is starting to feel like a chore rather than a fun task. Not to mention the numerous problems.

 

In my opinion, the problems with this novel were:

 

Inconsistent and lack of skill usage - I've written Mira as someone who was supposed to be weak and somewhat skilled, managed to go toe to toe against someone trained and corrupted by a god. Contradicting, I know.

 

Unplanned - Nothing in this novel was planned. This meant that the plot could and was changed at the drop of a pen.

 

Lack of description - All the surroundings, Points of Interests, Characters etc. relied on my and your imagination, which wasn't a good move imo.

 

Bad Setting - The world of Lycoris was not consistent. With the technology they had, not having better roads than we had in medieval times seemed stupid.

 

Thanks for reading this novel. I had received a lot more views and readers than I thought I would. I may write new chapters for this novel again at some point, but don't get your hopes up. I don't know what I'm doing after all.

4