c10
459 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hah ...... utterly, a dreamy kid who should just keep her mouth shut. ......"

'Yes, no matter how noble you are, you must be punished."

 The mage's nerves seemed to be rattled by the refusal to do what they said she must do.

 The guys who finally put their hands on their staffs tried to silence us by force--

"Ughhhhhh!

 With a sound as if several bones had been snapped, we were blown across the street.

 The man who had crashed into the wall of the building dropped the cane in his hand and stopped moving, convulsing.

"...... what?"

 A voice filled with tremendous anger roared from behind the stunned me and Florence.

"The transformation magic 'Metamorphosis'--'Chimera'."

 Luna, leaning forward, came out from between Florence and me.

 However, what comes out of the gap between her white one-piece dress and the eyes is not the usual Luna.

 Crawling out from the hem of the dress, billowing like a tail, is a huge snake with pitch-black scales.

 The black ball-like eyes have transformed into carnivorous looking ones.

 If looked closely, it has long fangs around its mouth and a mane of flowing black hair.

'You have insulted my brother,......, and all of you will be executed."

 The girl, clad in jet-black magic, has now become a monster.

 The two remaining mages were puzzled, but I was most surprised by Luna's magic, which even her brother didn't know about.

 I had never heard of such magic, not even in the special materials book.

"What was that magic?!"

"You call yourself a mage, but you don't even know transformation magic. Ignorance in too great a degree is pathetic.'

"Transformation magic is the magic that transforms a person into a dog, a cat, or any animal! How could an animal have such a creepy tail and fangs?!"

"I have a little peculiar transformation magic. It is my own unique magic that partially expresses the characteristics of various creatures such as tailed serpents, lion's fangs and mane, claws ...... and various other creatures."

 I see, so a lion's fangs and mane and a snake's tail is a chimera.

 

  It's so dense that it's no match for the 3rd rate mage right in front of her.

The trash who insulted my beloved brother ...... should know that even death is tame."

 I clapped Luna on the shoulder from behind as she glared at her enemies with animal eyes.

"I'm sorry, brother. I just couldn't forgive those who insulted you."

If Luna hadn't done it, I would have done it. It seems that they never intended to apologize in the first place. ......"

 Luna seems to think she went too far in her wildness, but that's not the case.

 I'm rather grateful that she started the attack.

"Let's give these morons a good scolding until the guards arrive!"

'Yes, brother!"

 As soon as Luna and I were in position, the mages seemed to be inspired.

"Let me show you what happens when you fight with a mage! Fireball!"

"Heat shot!

 The two of them took their wands and held them out toward us.

 Then, two types of fireballs shot out from the tip of the staff.

 Of course, I had played "Sorcerer Awake," so how could I not know about this magic

 Both are low-level fire magic, used only at the very beginning of the game.

 To be honest, it's not hard for me to drown them out with the body of the High King.

'Both of you, get back!"

"Florence?"

 I know I should be.

 Before anyone can counterattack, Florence is on her feet with her staff in her hand.

 In front of Luna and I, who were rolling our eyes, she held her staff high in the sky, her hands gripped in a tight fist.

"Spiral Shield, double deploy!"

 She swung down with all her might and released a stream of water.

 The water, with its tremendous force, formed two whirlpools in front of Florence and immediately swallowed the fireballs that flew in.

 The double development of magic, in particular, is a skill that can only be mastered in the middle of a story.

I can easily block this kind of magic with my defensive magic!

But I was as much satisfied as I was astonished.

 Female protagonists tend to use more defensive and restorative magic than male one.

 And since Florence is one of the only geniuses within a hundred years, it makes sense that she could use such powerful magic in the city in the early stages of the game.

 Even in the main story, it is possible to learn magic just by skimming through a few books. ...... Is that for the convenience of the system?

 In any case, I didn't expect to be able to help not only in the game, but also here.

'...... this is great."

'That's right! You realy good at defensive magic.!"

 And she even had time to give me a toothy, adorable smile.

 A mage standing around with a silly grin on his face would never be able to learn or even use a "spiral shield".

'What? An amateur blocked a professional mage's attack?"

And I can't even use 'double deployment' yet.

 And they forgot that this was a battle.

 That's why the fire from Luna's lips will burn you.

 ...... my sister, she can breathe fire, can't she?

 I didn't know that and I'm a little freaked out, .

'Fools who are dumbfounded are food for the beast. Remember that and go to hell."

 Luna controlled the power of the fire so that the mage did not get scorched, but only burned.

 On the other hand, Florence is curious when she sees a neat and tidy younger sister who roars with laughter.

'What is that? It's amazing that you can use not only transformation magic but also fire magic!"

'Don't talk to me, you thieving cat, don't come near me."

She's a bit salty towards the protagonist as well,

 I think they make a good match.

 --Well, it's not cool to have only the sister and the protagonist running wild and have the last boss just standing there.

"Luna, Florence, get back, I'll take care of the rest."

  Behind the eye patch, I can't help but feel a tingle in my eye.

 It's as if it's screaming at me to let it use magic against humans, to let it show how terrible the consequences of its world-destroying power can be for an individual.

 But I'm not that cruel.

"What's the ...... matter with an aristocrat who's only merit is to look good?'

 So, in front of the man who is still tough even though he has lost his nerve, I took off my eye patch a little bit.

The "Demon King style illusion magic 'Soul Eater's Chain Chain Prison'."

Then I showed my Redish mixed with blue eye to the mage.

7