c12
365 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Uh, so Florence is also taking the 5th level mage exam for qualification, right?"

"Yes, just like Leon and Luna!"

  When I returned to the point, she nodded her head strongly with a twinkle in her eyes.

 On the other hand, Luna is more and more sulking.

Please don't start that, Luna-chan.

""Then, how should I call you ?"

'Please call me Luna-chan, after all.

This was not going to work with Florence, and Luna easily broke down.

Luna tends to be a splinter in many directions, but if she gets along with others as she always does with me, I'll be happy as an older brother.

To begin with, the certification exam isn't that easy.

 I shove the wish, which is not likely to come true for a while, into the bottom of my heart for the moment, and on my lap, Luna ruffles her black hair and sighs.

Even in the city of Vantis, more than 30 mage apprentices try out for the "exam at one time and not even 10 percent of them pass. It's not unusual for all of them to fail and be sent to the infirmary."

 Sounds like an exam from a very prestigious university.

 Even in that case, a 10% pass rate would be impossible, so I think I can understand how difficult - or how tough - the mage exam is.

 In "Sorcerer Awake," I had two game overs on the 5th class mahe exam before I even grasped the system.

"I am, of course, prepared to break my own body to get my brother to pass, but I will leave Florence's body even if it breaks, so please be prepared for that."

 Luna's snickering and glaring at Florence, but when push comes to shove, she won't abandon her.

 It's not that it's a setup or anything, it's just that as Leon, her brother, I can understand.

She's saying this, but if something happens to Florence, she'll help you. Don't worry."

"I can see what you mean! Luna, you look so tough, but you have kind hearted eyes."

'It's none of your business, and that's a lot to say".

 Sadly, it seems that Luna and Florence are not good friends.

 

 As I was thinking about this, a question suddenly popped into my head.

'Now that you mention it, can more than one person be put together to take the exam?'

"Up to a certain rank, it is allowed to take the exam as a group."

 Luna answered my question.

 Come to think of it, the main character always took the exam alone, but there were some NPCs who seemed to be in a party up to about the third level.

Naturally, there is no guarantee that everyone will pass the test together, but it is a little better than having enemies everywhere you look.

It seems that having a party is an assumed advantage.

"No, there are some disadvantages. The content of the exam will not be revealed at all until it is explained to you at the venue, so the more people you have on your side, the more disadvantageous some of the exams will be. If only one person can pass the exam, there is a possibility that you will be caught flatfooted".

 I nodded in agreement with Luna's explanation.

 It would be good if a party could pass the exam with a high rate of success.

 But if only one person can pass the test or only one person in the party can win, the party may collapse.

 As Luna said, if one person is caught flatfootedf, it could lead to a distrust of people.

 It is also a good idea not to blindly invite others to join the party and form a clique.

"Hmmm, that's no problem!"

 Florence, however, seems to have no problem with such concerns.

"Leon, Luna, and me! If the three of us form a party, I'm sure we can pass the exam no matter how difficult it is!"

 I envy her positivity, and maybe I should follow her example.

 Her cheerfulness has always been there, even when I was playing the game, but now I have confidence in her.

 She makes me feel that if I walk with Florence, I'm in good hands.

"And besides, you both used amazing magic! I've never seen transformation magic like Luna's in any book, so maybe she's a genius!"

 And the words that come out are full of good intentions and energy, so everyone is willing to help Florence and stay with her.

 Some scammer or ex-Leon should take a lesson from that.

"I don't feel bad about being called a ...... genius, huh ......"

 See, even Luna is smiling a little.

 That's a good thing.

It's no use, it's not very effective to hide your magic when you are part of the party. I'll tell you ...... just a small bit about my spells".

 Luna, her tsun quality returning slightly, suppressed the loosening of her cheeks as she said,

"My transformation magic, Metamorphosis, is a creature of the imagination. I can transform into mythical monsters, but I cannot transform into ordinary creatures. I can't even change my body size, but I promise you that my physical specs are superior to those of monsters."

 As far as I know, transformation magic is itself a very difficult magic to master.

 There are many mages who have difficulty just transforming into a dog or cat, and there was even a sub-event in a game where a mofo was rescued from being transformed into an animal and couldn't get back to it.

 If Luna can transform into a mythical creature using such highly technical magic, then she definitely has a natural talent.

'I'll explain it to you, too. I don't mean to sound like I'm prond of this, but I can use almost all of the Ornstein family's dark magic, and I'm also very good with illusions and wards".

 My range of speech is much more limited than Luna's. The power of the Demon King and the High King is much more limited than Luna's.

 I can't say that the power of the Demon King and the High King is behind it.

"And I can also use martial arts applying magic power. If we fight as a party, leave the vanguard to me."

 After Luna and I finished explaining, Florence raised her hand and stood up.

My specialties are defensive and recovery magic! I can absorb an attack with a water shield or repel an attack with a wall of earth! Even if you get hurt, I heal you well!"

 Florence's magic is defensive in nature compared to the male protagonist.

 It is a little difficult to manage at the beginning of the game or while all the heroes are not fully developed, but if you want to form a party, her abundance of support is indispensable now.

''Me as the vanguard, Luna as the all-rounder, and Florence as the support ...... I see, isn't this a well-balanced party?"

'I'm not going to deny it. What more important I'll never give up my place next to my brother!'

That's a deal - take good care of me, Florence.'

 When I smiled, Florence smiled back, showing her teeth.

'Yes, it's a pleasure to work with you, ! Leon, Luna!"

 And so, the three of us were to take the 5th level Mage exam together.

7