c14
317 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...... Really?"

 Luna's eyes glittered.

 Good, if I tell Luna I'll do whatever she wants, I can buy her what she wants most and go where she wants to go most.

 A girl Luna's age, I could buy her a mountain of sweet treats.

'Yeah, I'll buy you sweets, clothes, I'll go with you anywhere you want.

"A man never says twice, right?"

'No, no, I keep my promises. I'll do whatever I say ......."

 I was just thinking about this when a little smile appeared on my mouth.

--Luna's figure disappeared from my sight.

"What?"

 While I was blinking to see what had happened, Luna had crawled into my bosom and tried to dig her fingernails into my throat.

"Whoa!

 Almost as a reflex, I jumped back.

 If my timing had been a little off, I would have gone to the other side for sure.

"...... missed it, did I ?"

Luna is staring at me with the eyes of a beast as I wipe the sweat from my forehead.

'My brother will do whatever I say, my brother will be my only one, and my brother and I will have a short cut on the road to happiness that will last forever, my brother, my brother, my brother,.......

"Lu-Luna, ......?"

"...... then, big brother, shall we continue our training?"

 This is the real Luna.

If the power of the High King couldn't see through it, she would surely have had my head shaved off.

 I didn't expect her to go all-out to this extent just because I said I'd do anything for her, and most importantly, it's completely unexpected that she would attack me with the intention of killing me.

"Please don't resist me as much as possible. If you don't, the place of our loving activities will turn into a clinic!"

 Luna's tail and claws instantly transform into those of the original human as she raises a war cry.

The transformation magic "Metamorphose"--Catoblepas!"

 Instead, her eyes glint crimson, and her right eye enlarges.

 Catoblepas.

 A mythical creature with cursed eyes.

 I heard that if you look at it, it turns to stone, but what if it's Luna's magic--?

"Special kill! Eye beaming!"

 --A red beam of light, not unlike that of the magical world, was unleashed from its eyes.

"Beam?!"

 I dodged the beam, and it hit the fountain.

 The fountain was supposed to be made of hard stone, but the beam hit it and it shattered instantly.

 If it were a human body, it would have been more disastrous than if it had attacked me with its claws or tail.

 Luna was smiling at me, in front of me, unable to hide my horror.

"It's a beam that compressed my magic power and shot it out. It boasts a power that even ten knight's shields can't prevent, but ...... brother, there's no problem, right!"

"I have a big problem!"

 Totally, in Luna's mind, am I respected or am I treated like a monster?

 In any case, if I don't avoid the barrage of beams, I'm sure I'm going to the other side!

'Beam! Beam! Beam!"

"This ...... 'Magic Barrier '!"

 The shield that is made of the Demon King's magical power repelled the continuous beams.

 I was relieved to see that it was powerful enough to defend me, but another threat struck me.

"Metamorphosis Chimera!"

 The threat clashes with me in two forms, the form of Luna and the head of a serpent.

"Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

A tailed serpent ...... and a venomous one at that!

 The snake's fangs flared, and a purple liquid spewed from its mouth.

 It is easy to imagine what will happen if you touch it, and there is no reason to get bitten by it.

 I kicked the snake roughly and halfway forcibly took a distance from it.

 If I kept my distance, I would be showered with beams, but if I closed the distance, I would be crushed by the power of the mythical monster.

 Even though she's my sister, she has some pretty impressive magic specs.

 It seems that rather than training, I have to fight to keep Luna under control.

'My brother, it's time for me to put an end to this! Then you and I can stay in the room all night make love ......."

 If that's the case - I have one good plan.

 I don't like to use this trick, but if it's against Luna, I don't mind.

"If you think you've won, you're wrong, Luna."

 The pupils within my left eye both turn blue.

 That means it's a sign that the demon king's power is about to be released even more intensely.

 The next moment - something like blue-black smoke released from my outstretched hand enveloped Luna's arms and tail.

 Squishy and not allowing any resistance from Luna, the smoke moved like a predator.

 After a while, the smoke dissipated as if melting into the air

"Hey ...... my, my magic is ......!"

 Lunar's magic effect - all of it - is erased.

 A surprised Luna tries to use her magic again, but I don't say a word.

 I moved closer to her and smiled mischievously.

"The "Hell Authority of the Demon King" is a magic that swallows the opponent's magic with my magical power and makes it malfunction. "

"Swallow with magic power? I have never heard of such magic. ......!"

"The magician will use an overwhelming amount of magical power to forcefully suppress the magic and render it ineffective. This may be more like a special skill than magic."

 Yes, this is my secret skill, which is almost like a dirty trick in the mages' world.

 This is a magic sealing ability that the Demon King, the last boss, uses only once during a battle.

 It's not too much to say that it is the opposite of the world that relies on magic for various things.

 It consumes a lot of magic power too, so I can't use it continuously, but I never thought I'd wind up on the side of using it myself.

"Ugh,......, I guess I'll have to leave you the right to free my brother,......."

  I patted Luna's head as she nodded in disappointment.

"Don't be so disappointed. I'll buy your favorite sweets later."

"Big brother ......!"

 Luna's face brightened up.

  Yeah, well, she's still cuter when she's smiling.

 When Luna's good mood returned, I took her back to the mansion.

 I'm going to forget about the upcoming qualification exam for the time being.

The tea time alone between siblings is much more important.

6