c17
248 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before long, my premonition was right on the mark.

 With a noise, a few examinees rolled in a short distance away from us.

 Next, a silhouette appeared from behind the bushes,were orcs - monsters twice as tall as humans, with a fat, plump build and hideous, ugly faces.

 And not just one, but many of them .

"H-'Heat Ball'!'!"

 The examinee  panics and  released  a fireball at the orc, but it doesn't even cause any harm ,  and just make ork angry .

"Wh  my  magic doesn't work at all... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

 Of course, there was no way the orcs would remain silent  wth i that 

 Grabbing the helpless examinee  by the leg, Ork  threw him away 

 I heard a strange sound coming from between the bushes , but I'm sure tamed monsters are trained not to kill humans, so they shouldn't be dead.

 Now, we were facing  six orcs.

“I’m sure that’s an orc, right?”

"Moreover, the one leading the orcs is a high-ranking  Ork . If  we let  our guard down,  we will  be beaten up just like .examinee  earlier "

 Walking  ahead of other orks is a gray orc, unlike the other green ones.

 Well, it doesn't matter what color it is.

“But the shortest route to get passing certificate is to go through here – let’s go!”

 Because , I'm going to defeat them all.

“Buhiooooooooo! ”

 The orcs roar at us as we take up positions to attack them head-on, rather than running away.

 One of them ran towards me, shaking its flesh, and swung its club at me.

"Blow with a club...I had a bit of a hard time in the game, but now it's different!"

 I  avoided  the powerful blow of the club and  focused my attack on his las 

"High King's Style 'Spiral Spiral Kick'!"

 Then, with all MY might,  i delivered  a kick to the orc's stomach.

 It's not just a kick, it's a kick with the power of the  high king energy that can crush armor.

“Gawg!?”

 It seems that a few more attacks are needed to knock out the orc, whose face is twisted in pain.

'Take a series of blows, "High King's Palm".

“Buhya!?”

 Without losing  force , I hit the orc in the jaw with the bottom of my palm, sending the orc flying backwards.

 Judging by the way he was lying on the ground, unable to move, I don't think he would ever  stand up 

“Wow, the orc got blown away!?”

"My brother's  art is a unique  skill that uses a lot of magic power. Orcs are big, so it was only that much, but if it was a goblin, it would explode and scatter on the spot."

 Luna and Florence jump out from behind me as I hear  it's bones cracking.

'Don't get carried away, Florence. You said you would be useful, so you must at least support me."

“Yeah, leave it to me!”

Luna glares at the orc without a second glance at Florence.

'Transformation magic 'Metamorphosis' Catoblepas!'

 Even if the monster  notice the strange shape that doesn't look like a human, it's already too late.

"You  evil monster, don't come near my brother...'Eye Beam'!"

 A compressed beam of magical power released from  Luna's eyes directly hit the leader of the orcs

 Seeing the orc whose entire body was burnt and unable to move, Florence jumped with surprise and excitement, and as expected, I felt a little scared.

 My cute little sister was shooting such a dangerous beam at  monster .

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Luna-chan, can you fire magic power from your eyes!? That's amazing, tell me how you did it too!"

"Oh, it's already too loud! Concentrate on the battle!"

"Okay, I'll protect everyone!"

 Laughing, Florence gathered reddish-brown magic power in both hands.

“Earth defense wall――‘Deployed in all directions!”

 When  she pressed that magic power into the ground, the earth rose up and a huge wall surrounded us.

 Even if orcs  will  rush in or hit  try him with clubs,  they won't  be able reach is .

"this is……"

"It's incredibly strong,  magic able to withstand the blows of orcs."

"I kneaded magic into the  earth and made it hard! As long as I'm here, I won't let anyone get hurt!"

 It's similar to the magical barrier I created, but in Florence's case, she didn't rely on the Demon King or the Overlord, she built a strong wall using only her own strength.

 What's more,  she went out of  her way to create walls on all sides to keep us from getting hurt.

“Luna, do you still not trust Florence?”

"...I-I never said I didn't trust her ."

 When Luna, unable to be honest, turned away, the orcs stopped attacking.

“Boomooooooo! Boooooooo! ”

 Instead, I spoke to the heavens with a dirty voice.admirable started crying.

 It's obvious what happaning 

"I called for  aod s...and this voice is bringing another monster."

"Do you understand monster language, brother?"

"Well, I've been  working on it."

 Luna's eyes widened, and just as Florence lifted the spell on the wall, another monster appeared.

“Gyooooooo! ”

"Wooooooooooooooooo"

 And it's not an orc.

 It takes the form of a tree and swings its trunk around in a strange manner.

"This Trent...is he a monster that disguises itself as a tree?"

"I'll burn it down with a beam! Florence-san, prepare for defense!"

"No, you two, please save your magic. I'll crush all them together."

 The two of them have worked hard enough, and it's not a good idea to push them too hard and make them  use too much magic power.

 Then it's my turn, where I can do whatever I want with my  unlimited magical power.

"Extinction blow - 'High King's Palm, World-shaking '!"

 In the same way as before, I hit the ground with the sole of my palm.

 The next moment, a strong impact hits the monster.burst exploded.

``'Gogyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ””

There is no way the monsters can survive the energy of destruction, as if a bomb had exploded, and both orcs and torrents are quickly cut to shreds.

When Luna and the others, who had been covering their faces with so much force, moved their palms away, there was also nothing there.

 Of course - the monsters couldn't resist the High King's power and were reduced to dust.

"...Um, Onii-sama...what are  we going to do now...?"

'It was just a palm strike with a build-up of magical power that sent a shock through the ground.'

 I smiled, lightly brushed the dirt off my clothes, and started walking.

"I've  defeated  more enemies than i had even before  Alright, let's hurry to  get passing certificate."

"Yes !"

“Onii-sama, you’re definitely a  extraordinary person…”

 The two of them couldn't hide their surprised reactions, but now they couldn't help but feel a little strange.

 
4