c18
242 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then we went in a straight line toward the passing certificate.

 We encountered monsters on the way, but they usually ran away when they saw Luna smash heads without me having to do anything else.

 Thanks to my strong sister, it was all too simple for us to make it to our destination, a rocky outcrop where we were told, "This is where the pass is hidden.

'Is this where the passing certificate is hidden?'

I don't find anything, you know?"

 The two girls looked around at the rocky area, sure enough, it was nothing out of the ordinary.

 But from behind my eye patch, I can clearly see the hidden object.

"It's not hidden in any way that would make it easy to find . That mage Dalivy, or whatever he's called, has a pretty good character, too."

From the side, the passing certificate stuck to the rock seems to be just a part of the rock surface.

  Even the quality of the material has been reproduced so well that it seems impossible to even detect it without using magic.

The transformation is camouflaged by magic, but it is also covered by protective magic. Even if we could detect the transformation, if we carelessly and carelessly attack it with magic, it would destroy the passport inside.

"What? So if we try to get the passing certificate, we won't be able to pass the exam?"

My Metamorphosis transformation will surely pierce through the defensive magic. But I can't use " Undo magic " which can cancel magic and ......".

 There are usually two ways to overcome this trap.

 One is to use the "Undo magic" to cancel both the transformation and defensive magic.

The second is to snatch the passing certificate in a blindingly fast trick.

 Frankly speaking, neither is easy for a young mage.

The other is to use the magic that I invoked in my training to nullify the magic.

"That's the secret trick among all the secret tricks. It is not something that can be invoked that often."

"Then, how should we ...... do it?"

 But I have a third option.

"It's easy. I just pull it out without using magic."

 Luna and Florence rolled their eyes at my answer.

"Without magic?"

"Without using magic?"

'Well, you'll see."

 I chuckled and thrust my hand out onto the rocky beach.

 I touch the rock face silently, and little by little, my palm sinks into the rock.

 It is a very strange sight, but to tell you the truth, I did not use any magic at all - this is just taking advantage of the characteristics of the High King's physical strength, so to speak.

(As I recall, the High King's enhanced arms are able to penetrate magical defenses and inflict damage on characters. If I use that power in a controlled manner, I should be able to get past the magic defense and grab just the passing certificate.)

 In the game, this move has penetrated magical buffs and inflicted fatal injuries.

 It should have been a no-brainer to ignore camouflage and simple protection.

" High King Style--'e', energy-saving version."

 When my palm was completely buried in the rock, I felt something not lumpy and slippery touch my fingertips.

"'......' there it was."

 I grasped it firmly and quietly pulled my hand out.

 In my hand was a piece of high-quality paper.

"I got the passing certificate without any damage to my hand."

 It's definitely a passing certificate.

'I can't ...... believe it."

"--Lion, you're too good!

'Wow!"

  While Luna was surprised, Florence jumped up and down, seemingly unable to stand still.

"I've never seen such a thing as piercing magic with bare hands! I wonder if I could do it too if I trained myself."

I don't know, but if you work hard, you can do it. ......?

"Really? I'd be happy if you could teach me!"

"Oh, wait, okay, okay, get away from me ...... because it's soft ......."

 Two melons, or two watermelons, or two basketballs.

 Anyway, the substandard things have been changing shape and flailing around between me and Florence for a long time.

 Even the Demon King + High King can't quite guard against this seduction, you know.

'...... brother, you look quite pleased about this.'

 If I hadn't noticed Luna staring at me, I might have lost myself to lust.

 Thank you, sister.

 So don't give me that bum stare, it pierces my heart.

"No, no, no! I don't have any jealous feelings or anything like that, not at all!"

'You're too close too, Florence. If you don't get away from her quickly, I'll scrape off that extra fat with my fingernails--"

 Florence still does not want to move away, Luna tried to forcibly pull her away.

"...... Luna, Florence. Get ready."

 --I pulled her away before she could do so.

 Not because I was annoyed that she was sticking to me forever, and not because I was annoyed that she'd even want to stick to me forever, if we were men anyway.

 The problem is the deadly atmosphere surrounding us.

 It was the examinees who appeared in a hurry.

"These are the people who took the exam with us ......."

'The atmosphere is not peaceful."

 The two of them are right, everyone has magic power in their dominant hand.

 As if they were ready to attack us at any moment.

"What do you guys want?'

 I asked, to which the candidates sniffed.

"There are only five passing certificates, right? Didn't you think you'd be attacked by the other examiners for having one of them?"

'It's easier to take it from the other examinee than to fight a bunch of monsters.}

"Now hand it over to me like a big boy. Otherwise, you'll be in serious danger".

 I see. So they go for the weak people rather than the monsters.

 My sister is a hundred times stronger and a hundred times more ferocious than the monsters, I tell you.

"Brother, please give me your permission. Permission to chop up every last one of these bastards."

"No killing, Luna. I can't stand the thought of my sister causing the death of another human being."

"How about semi-killing ......?"

 Hmmm, semi-killing.

"Well, maybe in moderation."

 Okay.

 I give the green light, and Luna smiles with a mouth that's ripped open to her cheeks.

 Fear emerges among the examinees as they look at the body that is already transforming into a chimera.

Let's go, Florence. Let's give these selfish people a spanking."

I don't know what it is, but I'm coming!"

 But it's too late.

 I'm afraid that my sister and my friend have left the reins of power, and no one can stop them from running amok.

""--Gyaaaahhhh......""

 Soon, a scream echoed through the forest.

4