c21
178 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No wonder Luna was surprised.

 Because my magic power, which has been released from my eye, increases to nearly ten times what it was before I took off the eye patch.

"Brother, your eye patch ......!

I'll only take it off for a short time! If things get bad, just take Florence and run!"

 It is true that while I am taking off the eye patch, because of the magical power of the Demon King temporarily overflowing, if left unchecked, my body and mind will be completely engulfed by the magical power itself.

 But if I can operate it while using the High King's physical and magical power to offset it, it shouldn't go out of control.

 At least now, I am in the same state as I was when I had just gotten the two bosses, the last boss and the hidden boss, but I don't see any signs of my magic going out of control.

 In short, it is proof that I can control my magic.

 It's not 100 percent completely under control, though.

'I've never seen that kind of magic ...... before!"

"Of course. Because--"

  Next to Florence's eyes wide open, Luna said with a hearty laugh.

''--Because my brother is the strongest and most wonderful mage in the world!"

 I haven't even completely controlled my magic yet, but Luna trusts me.

 Then I cannot fail to live up to her expectations.

I've gotten this much praise, so don't shamelessly run amok,......, let's go!"

  I ran toward the Hell Eater and pounded the ground as hard as I could with the magical power I had built up in both hands.

The "Demon King Style Forbidden Magic 'Nine Evil Dragon Coulomb Heads'!

 Immediately, red dragon heads sprang out of the ground.

 All nine of them bit the monster with their fangs bared and with a yell and a yell, they bit the monster.

"Gagagiiiiiiiii!"

 The tentacles, which were ripped off much more violently and viciously than Luna's, are swallowed into the dragon's mouth.

 Of course, the Hell Eater fights back, but the dragon's heads quickly dodge the attack and devour the whip-like parts as if to return the favor.

"The dragon's heads are created by compressing highly pure magic power! There's no way a tentacle like a dead tree can do a thing about it!"

""Gee, gee ......!

 Even after devouring a considerable number of tentacles, Hell Eater's body grows like a weed.

"If you still resist with your tentacles even after I bite you with the heads of dragons,......, then I'll use martial arts to shut you up this time!"

 Then it would be faster if I crush him directly.

"Supreme Martial Art! Cutting Blade Slash !"

 With a single swing of my arm, which was harder than steel and sharper than a sword, I completely shredded the Hell Eater's tentacles.

 Seeing this, the one-eyed monster stops growing.

"Ha, even the monster seems to have understood. Next time, if it shows even the smallest sign of growing, I'll cut it off right then and there."

 I thought it would give up its fight after going this far, but it seems the Hell Eater is still determined to go through with it.

"Gryaa !"

' "It's going to shoot a ...... beam with its magic power concentrated in its eye!"

 Then, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to settle with just a body part this time.

Let's do it, Luna! Let's do the siblings' special move!""

 I call out, and Luna lines up next to me.

Yes, big brother! Let's show the monster that the power of love is boundless!

 A red light shines in the pair's eyes.

 A red light shines in their eyes and a piercing screeching sound is made as a tremendous amount of magical power is compressed into the air.

"The Ornstein family's special killing spell!"

 This is the special move of us siblings.

 We fire the magic power that we have built up to the utmost limit, concentrating it at a single point--

"" -- 'Double eye beam'!""

 It is a laser beam with twice the power, no, squared.

 The magic beam that brings overwhelming destructive power immediately swallowed the Hell Eater.

"Gaaaaaah ......"

 With a final demonic scream, the monster's body vanishes.

 The laser of destructive power, which could cut through the forest, kept showering upon the Hell Eater, and when we couldn't even hear its voice anymore, the light gradually converged.

 And when the glow in Luna and my eyes faded, all that remained was the gouged-out ground.

 The Hell Eater had lost not only its body, but even its shadow.

......, it looks like not a trace was left behind."

 So this time, the monster extermination is truly finished.

 But I still have some work to do on my own.

"But then again, this magic power is also nasty,......, even with its ability to summon monsters,......."

 I picked up the eye patch and suppressed the power of the eye, there may be something hidden in the power of the eye that I don't even know about yet.

 Just because I can control my magic doesn't mean I can let my guard down.

"Brother!"

"Leon!"

"Aaaaah!'

 I was thinking, and suddenly I was struggling.

 Mainly by Luna and Florence, who had hugged me.

"Oh big brother, !"

"It's amazing, it's amazing, it's amazing! You were so strong and cool, I wanted to use magic like that too, it was just amazing!"

 I don't know whether they were thrilled or excited.

 To put it bluntly, both of them were so excited that I had no idea what they were trying to tell me.

 But, well...if they look well, that's good enough for me.

...... then, let's wake up Mage Dalivy."

 I had lost the point of the conversation and decided to wake up the 3rd level mage for the time being.

 Along with a report that we've killed the dangerous monster.

2