Chapter 7: Lilas` Plan, Cultivation Realms
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heaven Rendering Manual!

 

After cultivation the whole book through and through, not only can you achieve immortality but can also pull the heavens to earth and earn a position

 

Whis exclaimed as he read the introduction, he’d have thrown the book away if he hadn’t experienced all the fights and the ship’s floatation on water. However, when he read these worlds, winds suddenly churned in the cabin. That’s what he thought but instead it was the heaven and earth energies.

 

He turned to the next page; this was the first chapter.

 

Omni Breath!

 

‘ha-ha’, whis laughed, the writer had no sense of creativity. He started going through all the instructions and finally got the core of the technique.

 

The technique was to channel one’s blood Qi into an intimidating aura, but just as whis was about to imitate the steps he noticed that he had skipped a page. He placed his hand in his mouth, trying to create some grip with aid of saliva. All of a sudden, the door was opened.

 

Lila walked in with a covered tray, she stared at whis and though he was dying of hunger, that he was licking his fingers. She giggled softly while pacing the tray on a table. She then recalled.

 

A few hours ago…

 

Lila had just been briefed of the visitor who will be joining them, prince Chi of the Shang Dynasty. She knew that her days were going to be busy so she had to rush her plan. She arrived at the Black Blade cabin and looked around before entering the cabin.

 

The room was nothing superfluous, other than the black robbed men sitting around a table, each holding some cards and wine. They all looked towards Lila and their laughs stopped, and their visages went dark, all the cards were thrown at the table.

 

“Our favorite person is here”, one well-built man with cut hair, welcomed Lila, who walked cautiously like a bunny entering a hyena’s camp.

 

“Looking good as always, Lila”, a slim man said viciously while licking his lips

 

“b-behave yourself”, she pouted embarrassingly, she noticed the lustful gaze on her ample behind

 

“He was just teasing”, a cold voice sounded, making the atmosphere unpleasant. It was the only gray robbed man with a huge trench on his face, a sword scar. He was clearly the leader.

 

“What brings you here?”, he continued

 

“A fat sheep”, she spoke sternly, “he has a Void Ring”, she spoke softly as she walked near the group. The moment they had ‘void ring’; the group widened their eyes in shock.

 

“Are you sure?”, the leader asked, his face twitching, excitement was beaming

 

“I know one, when I see it”, she confirmed proudly raising her finger.

 

The leader sighed, containing his excitement and asked, “when?”

 

“Tomorrow night”, she said and turned to leave, eager to escape the situation. But just as she moved her head away, a series of sounds reverberating throughout the room.

 

Pa! x 3

 

Three slaps cracked through the air like thunderclaps. Lila moaned angrily, she turned around and went jelly, the men looked like animals their tongues were out and swinging in a lustful way.

 

“Now guys be professional, that’s not how you treat your business partner”, the scarred man chuckled enjoying the flesh sounds.

 

Lila gritted her teeth. She was like a cat ready to pounce. But then she thought of the money she'd get after selling whis's storage ring. She ran towards the door determined to escape. The men watched her bounce away.

 

“Young master your meal is here”, Lila spoke after setting up the table.

 

"Thank you, Lila," whis replied, looking up from his book. His eyes were tired. Seeing this Lila was displeased, she walked towards whis and sat beside him and looked into book, her eyes widened, the book was blank.

“Young master what are you reading”, Lila innocently asked, one must know she was a warrior, but whis did not sense anything.

 

“Reading the manual, I told you about”, whis causally answered, staring deeply at the page he skipped, it introduced the cultivation realms.

 

Lila was shocked, the book must be a high-grade scripture, greed surfaced in her eyes but was immediately suppressed. Rush spoils the broth, just as she was about to stand up whis closed the book.

 

“Lila, can you tell me about the cultivation world”, whis realized that the book was difficult to understand so he quickly remembered the best way to learn was to do forums, but here he can just talk with the attendant

 

“What do you mean young master?”, Lila trembled involuntarily, she wondered if she had been caught

 

“You’re a cultivator, right? Tell me your experiences”, he answered dispersing Lila’s worries. She then noticed that whis’s cultivation was only peak of bone tempering stage.

 

“Well, cultivation is divided into realms and stages”, Lila explained

 

The Mortal Realm is the first step on the path of cultivation, and it is divided into five stages: cleansing, bone tempering, meridian opening, dantian opening, and qi gathering. Each stage is a crucial step on the journey to becoming a true cultivator.

The cleansing process begins with a long, hot bath in water infused with spiritual energy. The water is scented with herbs and spices, and it feels like a warm embrace, enveloping the body in a cocoon of comfort. As the body is cleansed, the mind begins to clear and the senses sharpen, attuning to the subtle energy of the world around. The cleansing process is like a rebirth, washing away the past and opening the way to a new beginning.

 

The next stage was Blood Tempering, which made the blood more versatile and adapted to QI and the Bone tempering was to strengthen the bones.

 

Then there’s the meridian opening stage, to enter this stage one must harmonize the bones and blood and form blood QI, this will then open up the meridians to allow the free flow of qi throughout the body.

 

Once the meridians are open, the gates of qi are unlocked, and the body is flooded with a rush of energy, like a river bursting through a dam.

 

This is when one starts to absorb the qi of heaven and earth into their own body, but the qi needs to be stored.

 

That’s the dantian stage, absorbing QI and striking the dantian until it was opened. Once the dantian is open, one feels a warm glow at the center of their being, as if a candle had been lit inside them.

 

 This candle needs to be supplied with oxygen to keep burning, QI gathering stage. This involves the gathering and refining of QI and filling the dantian. After the dantian is full, the first seal awaits.

 

“With constant tempering, one will progress into the Martial Realm”, Lila finished explaining, and left it there, ‘too much info is harmful to a dying man anyway, a dying pig should not get too fat`, she thought viciously standing up

 

“I have more customers to attend, excuse me”, Lila slightly bowed and hurriedly left, her movements were quick and efficient, like she was eager to get away from him. Leaving a deep impression on whis.

 

She was the second person to help him in this world, even though the catalyst may have been his look and clothes. Suddenly his brow furrowed as he read the words on the page, the lines of his face deepening with concentration.

 

Mortal Realms: Mortal, Foundation, Martial, Warrior, Core Formation

 

Half Immortal:  Nascent, Void, Sage,

 

Immortal: Quasi Immortal, True Immortal

 

Sweat slowly dripped off whis’s forehead when he read the world immortal, so it was true. This world had beings who could live forever – whis exclaimed, his determination grew, does it mean...

 

He quickly went back to the first page and repeated the words.

 

‘After cultivation the whole book through and through, not only can you achieve immortality but can also pull the heavens to earth and earn a position’

 

“I want to be immortal”, whis resolutely said. Unknowingly he had left the food Lila bought and was diligently cultivating, the heaven and earth churned, and swirled around him, his breathing was rhythmic. A powerful knot had been untied in his heart and soul.

However, troubling times were around the corner. His life was not in his hands just yet, the third prince and Lila…

 

 

*Definitions*

Fat sheep – someone who is easily taken advantage of, either financially or through some other means

1