Chapter 35.5 – Please be my Waifu(R-18)
2.1k 8 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the tent...

Tenta and Cornelia were already naked, with Cornelia between Tenta's legs, staring in awe at Tenta's two towering snakes, easily as long as her torso. This time, Tenta equipped Succubus's toy and another sexual class, Breeding Stud, wanting to use this opportunity to improve his sexual prowess.

 

Spoiler

Novice Breeding Stud lvl (1/20)

A Breeding Stud is a male of a given race used for breeding. To acquire this class, you must have impregnated at least five different females, making you an alpha male... Or an irresponsible father. As a breeding stud, your job is to mate and impregnate as many females as possible and leave quality offspring. As a novice, you are still a young stud with little experience, still far away from a more desirable and experienced breeding stud.

Grade: G
Stat Modifier: Vitality(Minor)
Experience Gain Methods: Killing Creatures, Having Sex With Females, Ejaculating Inside Females, Impregnating Females.

Skill Gain:

  • Level 5: ???
[collapse]

 

"Wow... They're so big..." Cornelia muttered in marvel. "So this was inside me... It looks so much bigger now..."

"You got downsized a lot, so it is natural..." Tenta replied, feeling a strange sense of pride in seeing his dick(s) making a girl stare in awe.

"Can I touch them?" Cornelia asked.

"Sure," Tenta said.

Immediately after, Cornelia grabbed both his shafts with her smallish hands, not even enough to grasp them. "They are so hot and hard..." Cornelia muttered and began stroking them.

"Oh..." Tenta moaned, feeling his shafts played with. "I'll return the favor..." He said, his unoccupied back tentacles snaking to Cornelia's body, slowly wrapping around them and starting to massage and oil her body.

"Nnn... I wonder how it tastes like..." Cornelia's lust rose as she started to lick one shaft and clumsily stroke the other, obscene noises sounding.

Lick* Slurp*

"It tastes kinda salty... Slurp* And smells naughty...Mmm*... I love it~." Cornelia licked Tenta's shaft with a mesmerized look, her loins growing wetter and wetter by the combined power of Tenta's touch and servicing his rods.

"It feels good... Let me make you feel good, too..." Tenta said, one of his tentacles stroking her right wing and another stroking her tail.

"Ah... Those are sensitive..." Cornelia shuddered. She then got on her knees and hugged Tenta's two rods with her body, sandwiching them with her sizeable new breasts. "Maybe I can do this?" She said and started to do an actual body job on them, as if a pole dancer rubbing herself on a pole, her clit rubbing against one of them.

"Uwo... That's amazing..." Tenta shuddered, never thinking he would enjoy something like this. While his hands grasped her waist to support her as she moved up and down, a tentacle reached from under Cornelia, entered between her legs, and started prodding her exposed and soaking sex.

"Ah... Feels good... I'll make you feel better..." Cornelia muttered, pressing her hands together to squash her breasts for more pressure, and started to lick the tips with her tiny tongue. In the meantime, she moved her body up and down, slowly impaling herself on the thick tentacle.

If she were a regular human her size, that would have caused a tear. Instead, a bulge formed where his tentacle was inserted, her flesh changing to accommodate it, much to her pleasure. Tenta didn't even need to move his tentacle as Cornelia did the moving with enthusiasm.

"Holy... You are a natural..." Tenta complimented, deciding to tease and pleasure her more. The tentacles touching her wings and tail accelerated, sending waves of pleasure through Cornelia, making her move faster.

"Kuh... I'm going to cum..." Tenta said as his dam was about to burst.

"Me too... Slurp* Let's cum together..." Cornelia said, her body moving even quicker.

"Guh..." Tenta shook as he let out his load.

Splurt* Splurt*

His two phalluses let out thick, white semen, painting Cornelia's blue face white. Her pink tongue licked the semen on her lips, tasting it with rapture.

"Ah... Such a manly smell..." Cornelia muttered with a blissful look, her instincts driving her to an orgasm. "A-Ah..." She shuddered, her insides spasming against Tenta's tentacle as she began to slurp the semen on her face and his phalluses as if it were the most delicious thing in the world.

"You like it that much?" Tenta asked, finding it incredibly hot, his lust building up again.

"I do... Slurp* It has this indescribable and addictive taste... Gulp* I can't get enough of it~❤" Cornelia said with a lewd look, the semen on her face slowly absorbed into her skin.

"Wow, are you absorbing semen with your skin?" Tenta asked in astonishment.

"I think so? I did it by instinct..." Cornelia said, her cheeks purple and her lavender eyes drunk with lust. "But I want more... I want it directly now..." She said and got off Tenta's still-hard masts.

She got on all four and showed her rear to Tenta like a bitch in heat, wiggling her relatively wide bottom, showing her inviting wet pussy to incite his lust. "Please mount me and fuck me... Tenta~❤" She seductively said, her tail swishing left and right.

Who was Tenta to say no to that? He didn't say a word as he grabbed her hips, lined one of his dicks with her slit, and slowly penetrated her.

Squelch*

"Ah!" Cornelia let out a happy moan, her inside distorting to accommodate Tenta's relatively massive length.

"Are you okay? It isn't too big, right?" Tenta worriedly asked.

"Keep going and pound me! I want you to fuck me hard!" Cornelia turned to Tenta, her face filled with pleasure and lust. "Fuck me like I am your bitch."

Tenta's sense of reason started crumbling as he started doing as she said.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck yeah!" Cornelia moaned like a street whore while getting railed, even though it was her second time, her belly bulging back and forth. Meanwhile, Tenta's other dick was pressed against Cornelia's buns, and her tail instinctively wrapped around it to give it a tail job.

Seeing her like this, Tenta couldn't help but evaluate her lower. She was initially a pure flower, and now, after becoming a Lust Imp, she turned into a slut. Although it made him feel somewhat accomplished, it did make him feel vexed.

"My Cornelia turned into such a slut... Dammit!" Tenta mentally cried as he lightly slapped Cornelia's rear with an open palm.

Pa*

It wasn't enough to hurt her, but it was enough to make her blue butt jiggle.

"A-Ah!" Cornelia widened her eyes in shock, her already tight insides squeezing even more, and her pussy became wetter.

"H-Ha? Did she enjoy that?" Tenta wondered and slapped her butt again.

Pa*

"Oh! I love it!" Cornelia exclaimed, the light sting making her feel more excited. "Again! Spank me more~!" She begged with a lustful look.

"Y-You... Give me back the old Cornelia!" Tenta said as he started to spank her harder.

Pa* Pa* Pa*

"Ahn~ Ah! Coming!" Cornelia orgasmed again, her body spasming in pleasure.

"Cornelia... Are you okay?" Tenta came to his senses and worriedly asked.

Cornelia turned her head to him, her eyes clouded with lust, and made a pleasure-drunk smile. "More~❤"

"You... masochist!" Tenta exclaimed, grabbing Cornelia's undersized body, lifting her almost weightless frame, and started using her like a blow-up doll, her large breasts shaking up and down as his dick smacked against her cervix without him realizing it, only a third of his dick inside. But instead of being painful, Cornelia only felt more pleasure.

"Right there! Harder! Pound me harder—Mmm*" Cornelia cried in joy before one of Tenta's facial tentacles entered her mouth, and she started sucking on it in euphoria, her body treated like a masturbation hole... And that turned her on even more!

What they both didn't realize was that Lust Imps were inherently submissive. It wasn't just about acting meek and compliant... it also doubled to the bedroom. Lust Imps were often used as an outlet for brutish and stupid lesser demons who mishandled them. As a result, Lust Imps evolved an inherent kink to enjoy being dominated and abused. It was so bad that they actively sought it, and even if Cornelia was a regular girl before with ordinary interests, she was now an inherent subservient masochist who liked being berated and abused, and their Morphic Body helped them endure the punishment. That is why all Lust Demons were called inherent sluts... And they enjoyed being called that.

After Tenta fucked her like a ragdoll for close to five minutes, Cornelia orgasming twice, turning her brain to mush, he reached his limits.

"I'm cumming! Please be my waifu!" Tenta exclaimed a weird line, afraid he would forget to do it again, as he slammed half his shaft inside her, crushing her cervix as he shot his load inside, and the other dick spraying her back, some of it dripping to the bedroll.

"MMM~❤❤❤!!!" Cornelia spasmed, her mouth gagged by a tentacle as she moaned, receiving delicious semen into her hole.

To a Lesser Lust Imp, usually abused by fellow lesser imps, the semen of someone like Tenta was a delicacy and high-quality tonic. Her body worked overtime to absorb everything inside and on her body, not letting anything go.

Finally, after their waves of pleasure ended, Tenta slowly lifted Cornelia, pulling out his phallus with a satisfying pop, but no semen exited.

"Sorry for treating you like this... Are you okay?" Tenta worriedly asked, putting down the spasming Cornelia and extracting his facial tentacle.

"Hah... Hah... That was wonderful..." Cornelia gasped, her lust cooling down. "But what is that thing about a waifu? I now have a weird system message."

 

Tenta asked you to be his waifu.

If you accept, you will gain +50% base experience from all sources and +25% base stats.

It lasts for one week if not ejaculated inside again, and it would be canceled if you slept with another man.

Do you accept?

 

"It is a cringy skill of mine... The name sucks, but it has no downsides." Tenta explained, somewhat embarrassed.

"Hmhmhm... It is like you are proposing to me~" Cornelia playfully said. "Okay, I accept being your waifu."

As soon as she said that, Cornelia suddenly felt more powerful. "Wow! The effect was immediate!"

"Hehe... I am glad. With this, you will grow stronger faster." Tenta said.

"Thank you, Tenta!" Cornelia smiled and kissed his cheek. "Let's go sleep. We'll clean up tomorrow."

"Okay..." Tenta nodded.

They entered the bedroll together without cleaning up and slept while Tenta spooned her.

However, they forgot that others were present in this haven. The hag covered her hut with darkness magic... But Alex and Sierra heard everything.

"It's finally over..." They thought, embarrassed, and started sleeping.

As for the green flying puffball...

It curiously saw the entire thing without Tenta and Cornelia realizing it. And when they went to sleep, it silently flew inside, Tenta not detecting it because it didn't hold malicious intentions, and eyed the white remains on the bedroll.

After examining it, it carefully smelled the air before tasting it. Its eyes soon lit up as it thoroughly cleaned all the semen on the bedroll before eyeing Tenta hungrily, and then it left the tent.

94