Prologue – Please Reincarnate Me As A Consentacle!!!
3.8k 19 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh... My head..." A man complained as he woke up, feeling unbearable pain. Looking forward, he only saw an infinite white.

"Ah, finally woke up, I see. Good chap." A voice sounded next to him.

"Wah!!!" The man yelped as he backed off quickly. He saw a handsome young man wearing black 1950s gangster clothes. "F-Fuck! You scared the crap out of me."

"Hahaha... Don't be silly... Souls have no crap." The gangster-like man laughed.

"E-Eh... What?" The man blinked his eyes in disbelief. "W-What did you just say?"

"I mean, you're dead. Kaput. Non-living. Although I deleted most of your memories of 'self'' to prevent pain, I left some general outlines. You still remember how you died just a few minutes ago, right?" The gangster-like man asked.

The man suddenly recalled what happened. After his usual masturbation session to tentacle porn, he walked out of his apartment to go shopping in the AM/PM, where he saw a mugger robbing a woman. He tried saving the woman... But ended up slipping and breaking his head on the pavement. His last memory was seeing this man calmly walking toward him.

"Y-You... Who are you?!" The man questioned, shaken with fear.

"Me? You don't deserve to know my name... But you may call me the Reality Smuggler." The gangster-like man grinned.

"... Did you save me?" The man asked.

"Yes and No... I only extracted your soul before it dissipated. Call it a whim for witnessing your heroically stupid death and amusing me." The Reality Smuggler mocked. "Oh, and I didn't take away your afterlife... You don't have a god or heaven in this reality anyway."

"... What happens now?" The man narrowed his eyes.

"Straight to the point, eh? I like that attitude." The Reality Smuggler nodded in approval and snapped his finger. Two fancy-looking chairs popped into existence. "Sit." He said and sat on one of the chairs.

The nameless man hesitated and sat across him, filled with trepidation.

"Since you are a body-less soul, you will dissipate, turning into nothingness. However, I can prevent that by reincarnating you into a new body." The Reality Smuggler explained as he extended his left hand, showing a blue pill.

"If you pick the blue pill, I will reincarnate you in this world in a wealthy family as a handsome, intelligent, and athletic man. You will have no wants and needs, and your life will be smooth sailing and perfect. Of course, I will also delete your memories." The Reality Smuggler said.

And then he extended his right hand, revealing a red pill.

"If you pick the red pill, I will fulfill that wild dream of yours... To become a Consentacle in a fantasy world with a system. I will even give you a cheat. However, you will start from the bottom as a familiar to a random apprentice witch struggling to survive in a cruel and hostile world. Your life would then be bound to her." The Reality Smuggler explained.

"Now choose wisely..." He said. "Once you choose, there is no going back."

"... Did you have to do that Morpheus thing? It's so old..." The man narrowed his eyes.

"It NEVER gets old." The Reality Smuggler retorted, maintaining a calm grin. "Now quickly choose... I have limited patience."

"Red pill." The man didn't hesitate for a moment, choosing the red pill.

"Heh... I didn't judge you wrong." The Reality Smuggler closed his left hand, handing over the red pill. "Now swallow it."

The nameless man took the red pill and swallowed the red pill without hesitation.

The next moment, his vision tunneled as he found himself in a shabby room. Surrounding him was a magic circle with burning candles and a young, slightly ugly-looking girl in front.

And then he received a message in his head.

 

Congratulations!

You were summoned by Cornelia Duskgrove and formed a familiar contract.

From now on, your life is bound to her, with her as your master.

You gain the unique skill Cornelia Duskgrove's Familiar.

 

"Holy shit! It's real!" The man excitedly thought and tried an old-time staple. "STATUS!!!"

 

Status

Name: —
Race: Juvenile Consentacle lvl (1/20)
Age: 0 (Mentally 44)
Sex: Male
Class: Jobless lvl (1/100)

Skills: —

Unique Skills:
Reincarnated Individual, Jobless, Parasite, Man Of Culture, Cornelia Duskgrove's Familiar

 

"... Fuck..."

89