Chapter 26 – A Womanizer’s Paradise
432 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter is smut, so feel free to skip it if that's not your thing. With that out of the way, please enjoy!

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap. She rode on top of me with fervor, her hips mercilessly slamming down on me. Her aim was for me to finish as quickly as possible, and it seemed to be working, as I couldn't hold on for much longer. Sensing I was close, she sped up her hips and tightened her insides, aiming for an instant finish, and my vision went white as I exploded inside her with great force.

"Aahn!" She arched her back, revealing two beautiful brown fruits ripe for the picking as she dug her sharp nails into my skin, which was now covered with several marks. My hands and feet were in shackles, so I couldn't even resist, and the dungeon was filled with the obscene scent of our bodily fluids. 

"P-please... no more..." My voice was barely audible, but she could still make out what I was saying.

"Huh? It's too early for you to be saying that. This is only the beginning!" She answered with a refreshed smile. 

"This won't end until every one of us is satisfied," Another one added. Like that, the Wujia who was riding on top of me got up, and another continued from where she had left off. This endless gang rape would continue until I either went limp or shot blanks, after which they would let me rest for a while, but sometimes...

"Open up," A Wujia spoke to me with a kind smile on her face. If I didn't already know them well, I would be deceived, but I knew their kindness was only the care one showed for a toy, as they were, in fact, quite sadistic. I opened my trembling lips only to have the aphrodisiac I bought used against me. She essentially forced it down my throat, and at once, my member was full of energy, so the torture only continued for what felt like an eternity until I was completely exhausted.

"Haa... Haaa... Haa... Haaa..."

"He looks like he's holding on for dear life."

"Maybe that's enough for today."

"Aww, but it's only my 3rd creampie today," The Wujia on top of me said with a disappointed look on her face. Looking at me, she flashed a malicious smile and then dug her nails deep into my skin.

"AAARRRGH!!"

"Mmn, I love to hear those cries," She said as she leaned in close for a passionate kiss. Her rough tongue invaded every corner of my mouth, eventually entwining with mine for the greater part of a minute. Then, she parted her lips from mine and said, "We'll be back in an hour, so rest well, darling."

Shortly after they left the room, I struggled desperately to break free, but the chains were made of Orichalchum, so that got me nowhere. How did I even get here? I began to wonder. I could remember going to the tavern after I had been cooped up in my house for days. I'll be fine. I can defend myself. What can she even do to me? I tried to reassure myself, but that was when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head that knocked me unconscious. When I woke up, my hands and feet were shackled as I lay exposed on the dungeon floor with scantily clad, dark-skinned, beautiful Wujia surrounding me. 

I don't know how she did it, but she's the one responsible for this. I thought as I remembered that look in her eye.

"Are you family, or... should I consider you an enemy?" I couldn't place my finger on what it was, but I knew she was trouble from the moment I first laid eyes on her, and I could read people very well. 

"Kimmel, I don't think we should be relying on her."

"It's quite strange of you to say that, Sarde. Why do you think so?"

"Something about her feels... off. I can't put my finger on what exactly, but I can tell that she's dangerous."

"Sarde, not everyone's like you," Kimmel laughed it off like it was nothing, thinking I was up to my usual antics, but I was dead serious when I said that. I felt like we were all mesmerized by something we did not understand, and as moths drawn to a flame, it wouldn't end well for us, but no one heeded my warnings. Somewhere along the line, that fear turned to hatred, and I found myself actively seeking ways I could secretly undermine her. Of course, I was now paying for that with my life, so I had my regrets, but I still held my misgivings about her. 

"Darling! We are back!" Oh, no... "Did you rest well?" She asked with a mocking smile on her face. Then, she started stroking my penis with skillful hand movements, observing as I squirmed under her touch. S-so good... I could tell she had done this to countless other men, and not just her, but almost every single one of them was like that. They were all highly experienced. 

"Ragora! It's my turn!" Another Wujia pushed her away and slammed her hips down on my erect penis, forcing me all the way inside in mere moments. I nearly came from the sudden stimulation but managed to somehow hold on. "I'll take good care of you, so spurt lots inside of me!" She started riding me wildly, and that was when the last of my resistance broke down, and I caved in. I shot my white flag of surrender deep into her as she twisted her hips. 

"S-so much! The aphrodisiac seems to be working well!"

From then on, the room was filled with my cries as I kept cumming over and over again until I lost consciousness.

15