Chapter 3: God’s Blessings
44 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

......
The light is pure and flawless, sacred and noble.
Under the shroud of this light, the crudely made statue of the god of light became lifelike as if it had a life, full of divine and majestic aura, and people couldn't help but be in awe.
It's as if there really is a high god who has descended into the world.
The battle came to an abrupt end at this moment.
Everyone, including Langdon, looked at the silver cross in Catherina's hand with their mouths wide open. Even Catherina, who was singing hymns with her eyes closed, seemed to feel something, and opened her eyes suddenly.
Difficult, is it really the God of Light who has descended?
"I knew it! I knew that the great Lord of Light would not abandon His people!
Catherine wept with joy and trembled with excitement, and even her cheeks were stained red.
She held the cross in her hand high and excitedly prepared to kneel down to welcome the true God.
At this moment, a voice suddenly sounded in her head: "Shallow believer baby, quick, hurry up and say your wish." This god will definitely satisfy you~" "
Huh?"
Catherina was shocked, and her legs, which were about to kneel, froze in place.
Baby, baby? The great god of light actually called her baby, and his tone was so frivolous. Does He, He, want her to serve?
Her face burned and she was red and dripping blood.
At this time, Wu Hui's consciousness happened to "descend" into the cross, and he noticed that the female shallow believer in front of him was flushed, and she looked stunned, and instantly realized that something was wrong.
It was also the first time he had heard the prayers of the faithful, and he didn't know what the situation was. But looking at the little girl's appearance, he knew that she must have heard his out-of-tune words.
In the previous year, he had carefully studied the Godhead, plus the trivial knowledge of inheritance. Knowing the abilities of the gods, most of them are exerted through the Godhead. Gods have the ability to descend to other planes, and there are many ways to do so.
The first is the advent of the true body, but the power of the gods is too huge, and the true body descending on many low-level planes may not be able to withstand it.
The second is the advent of clones, and the gods can cultivate several clones and put them into the lower planes when needed. It's a pity that Wu Hui can't even raise himself now, let alone cultivate a clone.
The third is the projection advent, which uses divine power to condense a body projection directly in the lower planes, and the strength of the projection is lower than that of the body, but it is convenient and fast. It's a pity that Wu Hui also doesn't have divine power to condense the projection.
The fourth is reincarnation, in which the gods separate a wisp of consciousness and are reincarnated in the plane.
The fifth is the advent of consciousness, in which a deity departs a wisp of consciousness and descends on a saint, a holy artifact, or an idol of one's own gods.
He is now using the fifth way - consciousness descending.
However, the advent of consciousness usually requires a solid channel of faith. Catherine was only a shallow believer, and her faith channel was very fragile and unstable, and under normal circumstances, her prayers would not be enough to trigger the sense of Godhead.
The reason why Catherina was able to attract the Godhead was because she was desperate to die, her faith was stronger than usual, and her spiritual power was much stronger than usual, and secondly, because the cross she used to be not ordinary.
This silver cross was given to her by the fanatical Father Luke before he left, because Luke had been wearing and praying for many years and had the potential to be promoted to a holy relic. For various reasons, the induction of the Godhead was triggered.
Coming through such an unstable faith channel was actually very dangerous for Wu Hui, who was currently very weak in soul consciousness, but he had no other choice but to take a risk.
Realizing that the little girl might have heard his almost flirtatious words just now, he immediately felt a little embarrassed.
Gods, you have to look like some gods, I was too undignified just now~
He quickly and secretly reined in his consciousness, pretending that nothing had happened just now, deliberately lowered his voice and pretended to say: "Humble shallow believer, say your wishes."
That's the attitude of a god.
The majestic voice was transmitted through divine power, echoing in Catherine's mind like a bell.
Catherina was shocked, and knelt down holding the cross despite the mud: "Great Lord of Light, please save your believers~"
Because of the unexpected response of the God of Light, At this moment,
the awe and belief in the God of Light in her heart instantly reached an unprecedented height.
As she said that, Wu Hui clearly felt that the belief channel between her and her godhead began to strengthen and solidify rapidly, and almost in the blink of an eye, it was ten times stronger than before.
"Huh? Becoming a true believer?
Wu Hui was secretly overjoyed, his consciousness sank into the godhead, and he saw a change.
The number behind true believers has changed from 0 to 1!
Good! Good! Good! When consciousness descends, there will be one more true believer.
This is Wu Hui's first true believer, and the value of each true believer is more than ten shallow believers, and it is the cornerstone of the majority of believers.
However, almost at the same time, he also noticed a change in the number of divine powers.
Divine power: 0.9 points (warning: divine power is extremely lacking, please replenish it as soon as possible).
Wu Hui didn't expect that this simplest consciousness would cost 0.1 points of divine power, and he was immediately distressed.
This is a divine power equivalent to 100 points of faith power~ A true believer with a stable faith is equivalent to ten shallow believers, and it can produce 0.01 faith power every day, and it takes 30 years to return to the capital.
He instantly understood, no wonder the gods didn't care much about individual shallow believers and true believers, and the proportion of investment and harvest was too low!
However, Wu Hui now only has a few dozen shallow believers left. For him now, every shallow believer is a treasure, more important than the saints of the previous God of Light when he was the most powerful.
True believers, that is the treasure of the treasures, and they have to be cared for in the palm of their hands.
He knew that every moment of his advent was consuming divine power, and although the consumption was small, it could not be wasted. Hearing Catherina's words, she immediately agreed without hesitation.
"As you wish."
The voice of majesty sounded in Catherina's mind.
The next moment, a white light bloomed from the silver cross that Catherina held high above her head, instantly enveloping her whole person.
At the same time, all of Catherina's information also appeared in Wu Hui's consciousness.
Name: Catherina
Gender: Female
Age: 16 years old (with buds to be released) Potential: Top grade (one in a million, there is a chance to be promoted to a major nun) Faith: God of Light (true believer) Occupation: Trainee Nun (God of Light)
Level: Level 0 (weak, Ordinary human level) Divine mastery: 1. Light Healing Technique Level 0 (can treat extremely minor wounds) 2. Light Blessing Technique Level 0 (can greatly increase the combat effectiveness of allies)

Seeing the word "top grade" behind the potential, Wu Hui was overjoyed.
You know, at least you have to be one in a million qualifications to be called top-grade. This little girl's potential is much better than she imagined.
He immediately no longer hesitated, and as soon as his mind moved, he gave an order to the godhead: "Godhead, raise the cultivation level of true believer Catherina." As soon as the
words fell, a majestic and vast power was withdrawn from his body and poured into Catherina's body through the silver cross, beginning to increase her strength.
At the same time, Catherina also felt a majestic force entering her body, she instantly felt refreshed, her ears and eyes were clear, and even her body seemed to become light in an instant.
This, is this the blessing of God that Father Luke said? Oh my God, only the most devout believers can receive such divine favor.
Her blue eyes lit up instantly, and she trembled with excitement.
......

3