Chapter 10: Grace and Might
24 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

......
"How is that possible?! Didn't Your Majesty announce to the whole country that the God of Light has fallen?
Lord Knight Niko's face turned pale with fright, and even his hand holding his sword trembled slightly.
During this time, a series of massacres of monasteries and public strangulation of the believers of the God of Light are logically enough to prove His Majesty's proclamation. If the God of Light was still alive, how could he have watched hundreds of monasteries being breached and countless believers being slaughtered and burned to death?
It is also for this reason that the Third Patrol Group dared to extend the butcher's knife to the followers of the God of Light.
But now, everyone was stunned, their faces were pale, and they were afraid to make any more moves.
On the other hand, Wu Hui's followers all had a look of disbelief in their eyes. Their belief in the god of light, inspired by the saints and the high believers, inspired them to unite and fanatically martyrdom.
But the vast majority of their believers did not expect that miracles would actually happen, and that the God of Light would personally come down to protect and save their weak and helpless believers.
In fact, in just a few years, countless monasteries have been torn down, countless devout believers have been burned to death, and no miracles have been heard.
With the same majestic gaze, the believers felt majesty, warmth and security from it, as if bathed in endless light and holy light.
"Ladies and gentlemen, a miracle has come."
Langdon, the swordsman guarding the front line, had a determined and fanatical gaze, and roared in a penetrating voice: "The great Lord of Light has returned victoriously from the depths of the universe to once again protect the people of the faithful and cleanse the evil emperor who has been bewitched by demons. Shelter the believers and judge the evil emperor." Langdon's words immediately gave all believers a reason and an explanation.
The reason why the god of light did not perform miracles before was because he went to conquer the evil gods. Now that he has returned, he can naturally shelter the people of the believers and restore his divine might.
And the current emperor was bewitched by the devil and took advantage of the situation to overthrow the Holy See and slaughter the believers, which is really too hateful and hateful.
Combined with the miracle, all the believers fell into great excitement and fanaticism, and cried along.
"Shelter the believers and judge the evil emperor."
"Shelter the believers and judge the evil emperor."
The sound was impassioned and shook the sky like thunder.
"Yes, child, we are really saved." The once desperate peasant female believer, holding her seven or eight-year-old daughter, cried with joy, "The great god of light has returned, the dawn of light has come, and the darkness is about to be dispelled."
"Mom, is that the great god of light?" The little girl's eyes widened as she stared at the sacred statue of the god of light, which seemed to have come to life, full of curiosity.
The peasant female believer hurriedly covered the little girl's eyes and said anxiously, "Child, you can't look at and talk about the gods, that's an offense to the gods."
She was terrified, this was the same as before, staring at and talking about the statues of the gods, which was to be judged.
Just as the peasant girl was about to kneel down and ask the God of Light to forgive her daughter, a majestic and majestic, but kind and tolerant voice sounded in the sky: "This child's soul is innocent and pure, and he will learn the way of a nun from the Holy Maiden Catherina in the future." "Catherina obeys the will of our Lord."
Kneeling on one knee, Catherina, the saint of light, with an extremely solemn expression, bowed down to receive the order.
As soon as the god of light arrived, she stopped chanting the Praise of Light in order to keep everyone's attention focused on the great god of light.
The peasant girl was full of excitement and knelt down to worship with gratitude: "Thank you for the kindness of my lord and thank my lord for his grace like the sea." The great god of light not only forgave her daughter's blasphemy, but also promoted her daughter to the nun beside the saint, and the future is bright, just like a black chicken flying to a tree and becoming a phoenix, how can this peasant girl not be excited?
Almost at the same time, the channel of faith between her and Wu Hui quickly became stronger and more stable.
Wu Hui, whose consciousness descended on the statue, noticed this, and his heart suddenly rejoiced slightly.
This peasant girl was originally a shallow believer, but by the time of mass prayer and unity, she had been promoted to true believer. With this small incident, she was instantly promoted to a devout believer!
The value of a devout believer is far greater than that of a hundred shallow believers.
Everyone at the scene saw this scene. The believers were even more agitated, praising the light for the mercy of our Lord.
The soldiers who came to commit the crime were all even more grim-faced, terrified, and did not know how the God of Light would judge them for their crimes.
The old and weak believers, who were also protected by the strong believers, were so excited that they knelt on the ground and prayed aloud: "O great God of Light, please lower the spear of judgment and destroy heresy."
Those old and weak believers have believed in the God of Light all their lives, and many of them were once true believers. It was only when he was old that he had to see the collapse of the Holy See and the tragic situation of countless believers being burned to death, which caused the collapse of faith.
Otherwise, at their age, they would not have ventured to follow the Holy Maiden Catherina to re-erect the statue of the god of light and make a large-scale prayer.
Now that they saw the return of the God of Light and the grace of God, they naturally prayed to him to show his divine power and avenge the dead believers.
"Pray for the spear of judgment to destroy heresy."
Hearing this, the rest of the believers knelt down excitedly and shouted in unison.
Wu Hui's gaze was once again fixed on all the members of the Third Patrol Group, increasing his coercion.
This time, before Wu Hui descended on the idol, he was enjoying the benefits of large-scale prayers, and he quickly became rich enough to accumulate more than 1,000 points of faith power.
This made him ecstatic at the same time, and immediately refined and transformed more than 1,000 points of faith power into 1 point of divine power, and then wrapped in a total of 1.2 points of divine power and descended to the mortal world at the most critical moment.
In addition to the 0.1 Divine Power consumed when the Idol is descended. And in order to highlight the effect of the arrival of light and the arrival of dawn, it took 0.1 divine power to create brilliant visual effects.
Now Wu Hui still has a full 1 point of divine power left, and the longer he stays, the divine power will gradually be consumed, so he has to cut through the chaos quickly.
Divine power has the power of omnipotent majesty, but if you want to rely on just 1 point of divine power, to destroy a hundred or dozens of enemy soldiers in front of you is purely a fool's dream.
But the prayers of the believers naturally cannot be ignored.
As a result, Wu Hui strengthened his visual coercion. The so-called visual coercion is just staring at them, and there is no need to consume additional precious divine power.
Wu Hui didn't think his gaze was so remarkable, but in the eyes of the enemy, it was not the same thing at all.
They were already in a state of extreme panic, and with the believers of the God of Light praying for the spear of judgment, it was a great disaster.
......

2