Chapter 11: Arrival! Spear of Judgment
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

......
"klink klink klink~"

The guards who were under the pressure of the gods' gaze, a few people with slightly weak willpower, their whole bodies were weak, trembling and sweating, and they couldn't even hold the swords, shields, spears and other weapons in their hands, and smashed on the bluestone ground on the monastery square, making a crisp sound.
The regimental commander's own soldiers were unable to bear it, not to mention the ordinary soldiers of the patrol, whose morale was on the verge of collapse, ready to drop their weapons and kneel on the ground, begging the gods for forgiveness.
Under such an atmosphere, the morale of the soldiers will completely collapse, and they will surrender without a fight.
"False, this is an illusion created by the false saint Catherina with evil magic." Only Niko, despite the horror and fear in his heart, still screamed hysterically, "Kill them!" At the mention of the killing word, Niko's expression became extremely hideous, and his body was fierce, and he pounced on an unarmed male believer nearby with a sharp sword in hand.
How could Niko be a mediocre person if he could go from a civilian step by step to the position of the commander of the Third Patrol Regiment and become the Lord of the Empire?
Now, no matter whether the God of Light came or not, he has no way out.
Only with the blood of the believers of the god of light can the deceived soldiers be awakened, telling them that all this is a fake, a trick of the false saint Catherina.
Only in this way can he turn the tide and turn defeat into victory.
"Not good!"
The swordsman Langdon's face changed, and he hurriedly rushed over to save people.
Since the arrival of the God of Light, his vigilant consciousness has slackened considerably. He never imagined that under the gaze of the great God of Light, Niko would dare to explode and kill.
It's a pity that Niko is a level 3 warrior, and he suddenly explodes to kill, how can a level 2 swordsman Langdon stop it?
Not to mention that Niko is still wearing thick chain mail, Langdon, a level 2 swordsman, is only holding an ordinary fine iron long sword in his hand, even if he stabs the chain mail with all his strength, he can only barely pierce it, unless he happens to stab the vital point or joint, otherwise it will not cause much damage to Niko at all.
Niko was not afraid of Langdon's attack because he was protected by chain mail, and after only two rounds, he stabbed Langdon in the arm with a sword and kicked him out.
Niko crossed Langdon with red eyes and ready to stab his sword into the chest of the worshipper sheltered by the idol.
The male believer, who bore the brunt of the crisis, suddenly felt that danger was coming, and the threat of death grabbed his neck like an invisible hand, suffocating him.
If it were normal, his reaction would have been either to kneel on the ground with weak legs and beg for mercy, or to turn around and run away in panic.
But this time, he trembled and straightened his chest, his eyes fearful but determined to look directly at the menacing Niko.
Having witnessed the miracles of the God of Light, he was convinced in his heart that the great God of Light would never watch his loyal followers die.
Almost in the blink of an eye, Niko's sword was in front of the believer's chest, and it was about to pierce the believer's chest.
Seeing this scene, both Wu Hui's followers and the soldiers of the Third Patrol Regiment were shocked, and they were so nervous that they even stopped breathing.
It's between the lightning and the flint.
In the sky, a white spear suddenly condensed out of thin air.
This spear was more than two meters long, and its whole body was as white as jade, full of divine aura. As soon as it appeared, a powerful coercion emanated from the spear, vast and majestic.
"Spear of Judgment! It's the Spear of Judgment!
When sharp-eyed believers saw it, they couldn't help but exclaim.
The next moment.
The Spear of Judgment roared down like thunder and shot like lightning above Niko's head!
Niko only had time to raise his head before the spear of judgment slammed him directly into the head.
"Boom!"
In the terrifying explosion, the dazzling white light instantly enveloped Niko's entire person.
In an instant, brains burst open, blood and flesh splattered out, and scattered severed limbs wrapped in broken chain mail rolled down at everyone's feet. Niko's entire body was blown to pieces in the terrifying force of the explosion.
The burnt smell of barbecue spread through the air, as if to remind everyone of Niko's tragic fate.
Amazed!
Whether it was the soldiers of the Third Patrol Regiment, or Wu Hui's followers, and even Wu Hui himself, they were all stunned by this scene.
Wu Hui directly used the "Spear of Judgment" to deal with Niko, with the original intention of establishing his authority and letting everyone deeply experience the divine majesty of the God of Light.
However, even he himself did not expect that the spear of judgment would be so powerful. The chain mail, which the long sword couldn't cut through, didn't even play a defensive role, and was directly torn to pieces.
The audience was silent.
A few seconds later, the swordsman Langdon reacted, quickly turned over and knelt down, and shouted excitedly: "Believer Langdon, thank my lord for sending down divine power, destroying heresies, and protecting believers."
The male believer who was saved by Wu Hui also came to his senses, and after kneeling, he shouted feverishly: "Believer Harry, thank my lord for guarding it personally." Believer Harry is willing to offer his most sincere loyalty to our Lord.
As his words fell, an incomparably very strong channel of faith quickly took shape.
This believer named Harry was originally only a shallow believer, but he was one of the strongest men, and he followed Langdon to form a front-line human wall at a critical moment.
After experiencing this collective prayer and the baptism of faith, even if Wu Hui did not come to the rescue this time, he would at least be promoted from a shallow believer to a true believer, or even a devout believer.
But when he was about to die, the great god of light actually lowered the spear of judgment with his own hands to save him. What a glory this is, what a grace this is?
Throughout history, there have been few similar examples.
In an instant, Harry jumped several levels and was promoted to an extremely firm and zealot believer.
Wu Hui felt his change and was overjoyed, this was the second zealot believer he had developed with his own hands. Once upon a time, Wu Hui was still heartbroken for the zealot believers who suddenly collapsed more than half a year ago.
Now he has two zealot believers, which are precious believers who can provide 1 point of faith power in one day and 1 point of divine power in three years, which is worth equivalent to 1,000 shallow believers.
Not only that, but zealots' belief in the gods is also extremely fervent and persistent, and they can sacrifice their lives for the gods anytime and anywhere.
To the enemy, zealot believers are very terrifying beings, their beliefs are firm and extreme, there is no room for heresy and evil in their eyes, and anyone who dares to blaspheme in any form will be attacked by them madly.
But for Wu Hui, a god, a zealot believer is a very rare treasure, and unless he comes in person, it is very difficult to cultivate a zealot believer.
In fact, even if the gods were willing to come down in person, unless there was a coincidence, it would not be easy to cultivate zealot believers, at least, it would be impossible to cultivate zealot believers casually at the cost of a small amount of divine power.
is just out of Harry, a zealot, and Wu Hui's arrival this time is not a loss.
......

2