40-Chicky
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My parents were breeding Pokemon and I never met them. Instead I was raised and instructed along with many other Torchic by James Lee. He told everyone that we would be partners of other younglings and be raised to be strong for a few years before becoming family Pokemon or released into the wild.

I was excited and, while intrigued on what a trainer would be like, the whole deal seemed too much like following orders for no reason. I mean what if I wanted to use peck instead of ember? Or do nothing? What about that? I was a really smart chick. Even so, the day I met my trainer was the happiest day of my life.

She was really nice to me and the first thing she said to me was "Wow, you are a strong little Chicky." She called ME STRONG

The first week was absolutely perfect, she showed me so many human things and guided me into learning new moves. I tried chocolate ice cream oreo cookies and loved them, and I loved being with her. I had the time of my life having my trainer all to myself.

Then she caught Bun Bun. Bun Bun was an annoying Buneary, dividing Sally's attention and having her include both of us in everything. It was fine though, I was still her favorite and best Pokemon, I was still strong. So strong that I won our first gym thingy. I didn't know what was going on, but my trainer was happy and that made me happy.

Then I had experienced the worst day of my life. 

Sally was so excited in catching another Pokemon, so much that I almost fell into believing that it would be a good thing. But I am a smart Chicky, I knew that her attention would split more. Even so, there was nothing I could do right then to change her mind. So, I threw myself into training, getting stronger and stronger until Foo was added to the team. 

I knew she was strong, felt it by the way she carried herself and that she was skilled like Sally in martial arts. But she could actually fight in real battles unlike Sally's practice stances and forms. Sally promised to teach me when I evolved so I worked as hard as I could. We returned to Sally's home city to follow Foo's friend, my hard earned black badge turning pink overnight.

Finally, right before our second gym thingy, she called a team meeting with Bun Bun, Foo the Kubfu, Queen (a new Pawniard addition), and me. I evolved earlier today so I was expecting that she would use me like last time. 

"Sorry Chicky, I'm going to use Foo for this one" those words crushed me. I played it off, keep to myself how pathetic it made me feel, and my act seemed to fool my precious Sally. Queen snickered when I lightly nodded and Sally turned away.

“Weak” the Pawniard whispered to me. Her tiny body nudging me in the side.

Foo won the rechallenge handily, the dynamaxed Sandile supposedly didn't even stand a chance against her few sharp attacks and the other trainers didn’t even need to be there. That only frustrated me more and I started planning how I could turn Sally's attention back to me other than battling, because I knew that being as strong as Foo was a pipe dream or a long ways off. So I schemed.

I would become Sally's perfect Pokemon while secretly framing Foo as a troublemaker. 

So I started by gathering help.

Sally likes us to have time to do our own things, taking time to dive into our 'passions'. Mine was learning to cook as she had suggested since I have arms now. Sally had gone off with Foo, her passion is looking with her old friend that had headed to this city.

That babysitter left too, giving me the perfect opportunity to recruit my help. Bun Bun had gone along and was scrolling through Sally's phone for cute clothes, picking out an outfit that she could wear both for casual and battle. She wasn't a great option in the first place as I couldn't control her. She didn't value strength like I did and I couldn't understand what drove her either. That left me with Queen, a fellow fighter who I could understand. 

Earlier I stole the hyper potion from Sally's bag and hid it in the forest. Hated to do it but I wanted her attention more. Her grandparents had given it as a gift of last resort. Something to save her life should she ever need it.

"Hey Queen, you snickered before the gym challenge" I said, walking up casually. Queen was working on chess right now, although it annoyed her to great ends that Sally encouraged this.

"Yeah, so what?" she looked up from her seated position, figuring out the little example guide that was provided in the chess set.

"I didn't like that very much so apologize" come on, take the bait.

"Ahaha, hell no. You're weak, that's why you weren't picked" that stung but it only helped me in what I needed to do. I simply grabbed and dragged her off into the forest as she grunted and struggled, letting her cut at my arm as I lightly covering it with her weakness of fighting energy, smashing her into the ground on occasion. To others it might look like an unwilling Pokemon being forced into training, something common enough.

When we got far enough away I tossed her away. I didn't let her stand before I gave her a kick with my new legs. It knocked her to the side and I walked over.

"Apologize" I waited.

"Never" she rushes at me, scratch at the ready. I was about to kick her again when I saw the scratch change into a sucker punch and accelerate. I stepped to the side and instead kneed her, covering my knee with enough just enough energy to protect it from Queen's sharp body blades.

She got knocked down again. She didn't stand a chance. Her 'strategy' involved getting in close but I had all the advantages. Typing, strength, control, training, reach, power, and size. She didn't beat me in any category and slowly she started breaking down to my unpowered blows. Chips of metal breaking off, getting knocked out only to be revived by a couple sharp kicks, and finally a crack splitting her finger blade. I stomped on her foot and kneed her in the face again, each and every time I hit her I reminded her to apologize.

Until she could only stare up at me, getting beaten more and more without unconsciousness nor death to save her. The hyper potion was amazing, a single drop able to bring her from half dead to the point that it looked like she was only badly injured. I kept at it, using the potion when needed, and on this particular cycle of near death, she spoke again.

"I'...m *gasp* sorrrryyyy*cough*" she breathed out.

I considered my choices quickly in case I needed to reconsider, but I already knew what I needed to do. Fighters like me were able to push aside pain, there was something else I needed to complete this step of my plan.

"Not good enough anymore, now you need to submit" I said firmly. She glared up at me so I kicked her again and again.

And again.

And again.

Until she could barely keep her eyes open, eyes glazed but still conscious. I stopped, only to prod her head until her left eye rolled to look at me.

"You will listen to me" I demanded. My voice careful and strong but not loud.

She watched me, holding my gaze in a staring contest that I fought hard to win. She would get no quarter, she would need to believe that she would never win against me. When she closed that eye I almost thought she died, her insides were made of steel but so broken I wasn't sure if they still worked. 

This was the moment of truth. I gave her one single drop of hyper potion and waited there until I got what I wanted, a slow and very soft "y..e........sss."

I had acquired my minion. I then sprayed the miraculous formula that cost a lot of those paper monies and used half of it to return Queen to a good enough state to be seen. I carried her back as she had drifted off into unconsciousness again, eyes swirling. My will resolute as I marched my way back to the area we were before, setting Queen down to rest by her chess set and grabbing some oran berries I could slice up to pretend like I had been doing something with my ‘passion’.

I would be Sally's perfect Pokemon.

 And she would be mine.

0