Chapter Four: Fake GF
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max

I walk to my normal cafeteria table to sit with my group of friends. My girlfriend, Lindsey, was sitting there with her arms crossed around her body and with her blue eyes glaring at me. I then notice Xander was amongst the group. Oh great!

"I don't believe you!" Lindsey said.

"I'm tellin ya, Max doesn't think ya good enough anymore more. But I do," Xander said as he attempt to put his arm around Lindsey.

"Babe, tell him to get away from us."

I was about to speak but Xander gave me a look. The don't-do-it-man look. Then I remembered. 'Ugh, I can't just let that freak steal my girlfriend like that.'

"Babe?"

"Uhhh...I...I

"Max, my man, are ya gonna tell her?" Xander gave an obnoxious smile.

"I ugh...yeah I uhh...Lindsey I think we should break up," I said keeping my anger down.

Gasps and 'oohs' were heard around the cafeteria.

"What?" Lindsey said with her mouth hanging wide open in shock.

"We should break up." 

"You jerk! After all I did for you, after all my support you dump me!" And with that she took her water and dumped it on my head. Roars of laughter and 'oohs' filled the room.

"Lindsey, don't be mad the idiot jerk didn't wantcha ," Xander said walking away with her. He looked behind and gave me an evil smile. "Want to know why Max broke up with you? Well he wants to date that Sally girl."

"Ew, that girl? You dump me, the schools cheer captain, for a theater nerd?"

"Yes," I said clenching my teeth.

I sigh and look at Carter. He hadn't spoken a single word. I need to talk to him. 

"Carter and I are going to bathroom, be back," I stared hard at Carter. Carter had a look of confusion at first then understood and got up. 

As we were walking away Lindsey shouted "Don't you dare walk away like this you-

When we were in the bathrooms, I made sure no one was in there. 

"What was that Max?" He asked with confusion and concern in his face.

"Ok, I am kinda in a situation."

"Situat-

"Yes, ok hear me out. You know the quiz, well I cheated. But Xander found out. I begged him not to tell and he promised as long as I date Sally McDonaldson until the end of the school year he wouldn't tell. And I can dump her after the whole things over." I explained in one breath.

"Max!"

"Shhhh!" 

"You can't do that!"

"Why not? I need to play football."

"You cheated on the quiz! Now you are going to fake date a girl and it's going to hurt her feelings."

"Carter, you'd don't understand I need to play football to get a scholarship. Hurting her feelings is the least of my worries."

"But-

"Please Carter you won't tell," I pleaded.

"Ok I won't. Since we need you on the team," he had a guilty look on his face.

"Thanks man." Relief washed over me.

"But what if she finds out?"

"She won't. Don't worry."

"Ok but if she finds out you are on your own man."

We got out of the bathroom. But in the few minutes we were in there about half of the school knew about the break up. The thing about being popular at school is, everyone knows who one dates and who breaks up. The worst one is when everyone finds out your break up. Half of the school will hate you for it, the other half would try to win your affection.

"Look at this," Lindsey said putting her phone in my face, "This video will show how much of a jerk you are!"

I looked at the video on her phone. 'School's star quarterback dumps beauty for a beast'. The video replayed Lindsey dumping water on my head. Then it cuts to an unflattering picture of Sally. Well, even more unflattering since she is naturally unflattering.

"You will so regret dumping me for that roach. She will give you nothing! Nothing! Someday when you are in bed with her you will be wishing it's me!" With a flick of her blonde hair she walked towards Xander and hooked onto his arms. When they walked away Xander turn around and gave me a victorious smile. 

'Grrrrrr!' That turd!' 

A group of girls walked by giggling and looking at me. "Can't believe he dumped the prettiest girl in school for Ketchup Hair." One said.

"Could have easily chosen one of us, but no he goes to that horrid leech!"

The group of girls looked at me and said "Hi Max!" Together at the same time walked away laughing.

"Ugh!" I said shaking my head in frustration.

"I know it's tough man, but that is the reason you shouldn't have cheated," Carter said. 'But it was Xander's fault. Yeah! It was Xander's fault if that bastard didn't exist, I wouldn't be in this situation.'

Carter gave me a look as though he could read my thoughts, "Yes Xander is a pain in the butt, but you shouldn't blame only him for what you did."

I knew he is right but I didn't want to admit it. "Come on Carter let's get to class. Then I can introduce you to my new girlfriend, Sally McDonaldson.

~•~

Sally

"Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!," I called out to be best friend excitedly when I went to her locker.

"What is up your pants this time, Sally?" 

"Guess what happened!"

"Uh, they finally put pistachio cookie on best ice cream of the month chart at Mama's Melties?"

"Even better!"

"What is it?"

"Max, he likes me!" I could hold back a giggle.

"He does?"

"Yes! he asked me out."

"Ok Sally, since we are friends I need to tell you something," she grabbed both of my hands with hers and looked me in the eyes. "He is a loser, bully, idiotic, arrogant, hot head, but gorgeous jerk!"

"Come on Charlie, he asked me out. He likes me and he wants me. Can you please be happy for me?"

"I am happy that you are happy, but I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"He won't hurt me, ok?" 

"Just know, no matter what happens I will always hate that imbecilic punk."

"Hey, boyfriend stealing pig!" I turn around and saw Lindsey marching towards me. "I going to show you a lesson you will never forget!" Before her fist could met my cheek I duck. 

"Hey! Cut this crap out-oh I am going for help." Charlie took off running.

I stood up and attempt to punch her but she dodged it. She grabbed onto my shoulders and pushed me into the lockers. My head slammed against the them. She held me against the lockers, her face close to mine. "You think I have already made your life a living hell? Well, that was only level one. Now get your filthy body away from me!" She knocked me to the ground. When I looked up I notice that a crowd was forming watching us. Some of them had their phones out to record it. 

"Sally that is what you get for being a boyfriend stealing slut." A person called out from the crowd.

"I don't know how someone as ugly as Sally could get someone like Max."

"Maybe she paid him."

"I am so surprised he would accept money from this abhorrent animal."

The insults and laughter were getting worse and worse. I tried to keep back my tears but was unsuccessful. 

"Aww you crying. Do you need your boyfriend to come and comfort you?" Lindsey taunted.

"What is the meaning of this?"

I looked up and saw the principal of our school, Mr. Colins and Charlie next to him. 

"Lindsey was trying to punch Sally!" Charlie said pointing at Linsey with fury in her eyes.

"What? I did not. She was the one who started it."

"Is that correct?" He looked towards the crowd. When all of them nodded in agreement he looked at me. "Come into my office young lady, we don't condone acts of violence."

"But Lindsey started it!"

"And you Miss Charolette Hays, you be also coming with me for your act of false report."

We walked slowly behind the principal, giggles and laughs could be heard. Charlie turned around and flipped both of her fingers at everyone off. 

If me dating Max makes me get hated even more then so be it. Because my fantasy now has become a reality. Max is my boyfriend and I am his girlfriend.

______________________________________

What did you think? Isn't Lindsey horrible? Who would win the prize for the worst person Lindsey or Xander? LOL! I hope you enjoyed it. 1-3 chapters will come out every week! Thanks a lot!

0