Chapter 33 What you Sow, you Reap.
363 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello readers, 

It's the chapter, which I failed to upload on Thursday. So I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused from my side. Anyway happy reading. 


SMITH GROUP

At the headquarters office, Joseph Smith was engaged on a call, and his face was gloomy, as if he had eaten shit. The door flung open, and his secretary rushed inside, panting, "Sir, bad news." 

As if he weren't in good condition, on top of that, his secretary brought him another unpleasant news that annoyed him to the extent of throwing his cell phone angrily. 

Thud

Restraining himself from succumbing to the dark side, he said, “What is it? Also tell slowly.” 

The secretary nodded and calmed herself before saying, "Sir, according to our sources, Kelly has gone missing and cannot be tracked. Additionally, the day she abducted Ryan Ley, she failed the mission.” 

“Fucking hell! I knew that from her expressions. That pervert is just skilled at grandiose speech, not at solving the issues. My seventy million dollars have been thrown down the drain. Anyway, what else?” He slammed the table in frustration. 

"Sir, Shanaya and Ryan recently got divorced and parted ways. Additionally, Ryan stays with his sister, who moved to Nivea City recently. The rest about her background is unknown and couldn't be disclosed as it's highly confidential.” 

“His sister? Who is she? If my memory serves right, then Ryan has no siblings; how come a sister of his popped out of nowhere?” Baffled, he asked. 

"Sir, she... She is Stephanie Ley, the nightmare of your wife, Victoria.” After a moment of hesitation, she blurted it out because there was no way she could keep it from him. 

“What? Ste… Stephanie Ley? Damn! She's a tough nut to crack.” Startled, he got to his feet and experienced chills all over. He genuinely thought she would pass away after leaving Nivea City, but who would have imagined that woman would make a reappearance? He shivered, cold sweats dripping from his brow as he thought of her. That was the terror she posed back during the reign of David Ley. 

After giving it some thought, she proposed, “Sir, I believe that if we sent troops, no matter how frightening she appears, she won't be able to handle all of them. And in this manner, we could apprehend the two siblings and quickly execute them.” 

Joseph experienced the same emotions, knowing that Stephanie Ley would be his biggest obstacle. Earlier, it was Shanaya Jonas, and now it's Stephanie. He couldn't fathom why, every time he wanted to make a move, a savior for Ryan always appeared out of nowhere. Thus, after giving some thought, he was convinced that if he sent troops, the situation would be resolved quickly. As a result, he told his secretary, “Go and dispatch the troops, and also give them a 5 million dollars bounty to not only kill both of the siblings, but I want their heads too." 

"Yes, sir.” I will make the arrangements.

"And ensure that this issue is kept completely confidential until Ryan's menial existence is terminated. Victoria will skin me alive if the news makes its way outside and gets into her ears." 

"Yes, sir." The secretary then left to make the necessary arrangements. 

'Ryan Ley, how will you escape death this time? Even though she is with you, Stephanie couldn't instill fear in me; if it had been Shanaya, I might have hesitated.’ As he looked out at the bustling city, a sinister smile appeared on his face. 

Blue Rose Bay, Nivea City

The way Nashy kept smearing salt on Alex's fresh wounds made me feel creepy and afraid. Screams reverberated throughout the basement, filling me with fear. For a brief moment, I wondered, 'Is she really the gentle woman I spoke with her a few days ago?' 

Leona nudged Nashy while whispering something in her ears, sensing my terrified expression. Nashy looked at me and approached me, but I continued to retreat. Nashy smirked and thought, 'Aww, he is so adorable when he is scared.' 

"Baby, follow me." Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Stephy, who was watching television in the living room, frowned when she saw us. As she looked at me, all I could do was plead with gestures. 

"Wait, Natasha. Where are you taking him?" She inquired as she noticed my pleading expression. "To play with your brother," Nashy muttered in response. 

Perplexed, Stephy remarked, "But isn't it too early? You are aware that you should now refrain from those activities and concentrate on the current mission.”

"No! Please don't bother me for an hour. Regarding Joseph, let him enjoy two more days, before I swiftly send him to his maker.” Just as Nashy was about to drag me away, Stephy whispered, "Ley, I am sorry, but I think she wants you to be her man.” With that, she chuckled. I could only glare at her as Nashy dragged me into the room and hung a tag outside the door. “Trespassers will be Prosecuted.” 

She threw me onto the bed as she drew closer. But before she could do anything, I pleaded, "Miss Nashy, what are you up to?" 

She giggled seductively, revealing her pearl white-shaped teeth as she said, "Um, it is your reward for earlier at the hotel." I was pinned down by a force while she continued to leer at me. I gulped and knew that it was something I couldn't evade from. Even so, I muttered, "Nashy, you know it's improper to engage in these kinds of things before getting married?" 

With a seductive tone, she leaned in and asked, "Is that so? Then we will become husband and wife following our intense session. What do you think? Also, your ex enjoyed it so much, so why can't I, your future wife, play with my husband, hmm?" Her breath became hotter, as I started to feel changes in my lower body. Then she started to unbutton her shirt. 

‘No, no, I cannot take any more of this. Every time, these pretty women use and dump me as if I were trash to them.’ I felt two mounds pressing against my chest as I suddenly had an idea: "Ahh. It hurts." 

Nashy was puzzled, as she didn't even start before he shrieked. Then she found him clutching onto his chest as he said, “Miss Nashy my wounds aren't healed yet. Please spare me.” 

Leona, who was sipping tea downstairs, suddenly spewed and exclaimed, "Natasha is so rough. I had no idea she was such a hungry beast." Stephanie chuckled and said, "Poor Ley, he must be tolerating so much."

At this side, Nashy continued to stare at me, but she was also concerned about my wound. Cupping my face, she asked, "Baby, are you really in pain, or is this just one of your petty acts, huh?" 

I quickly nodded, "Believe me, Nashy, it’s truly painful. Or why would I scream all of a sudden?" 

She looked at me skeptically and said, "Alright, in that case, I will spare you. But remember, if I find out that you tried to disrupt my special moments, I will punish you for four hours straight. Then not even your sister would come to your aid. And you know what I mean by punishment, right?" 

"Yes, yes." With that, I hurriedly left the room and went outside to get some fresh air. The two ladies were taken aback when they saw me rushing outside like a thief being apprehended. Subsequently, they observed Nashy walking towards them, glumly buttoning her shirt. 

Stephy tried to tease, “Nashy I didn't know you were so wild in the bed? But you finished within 3 minutes, such low stamina? My poor Ley must be terrified of your fierceness." Leona added, "Yeah, he rushed like a cat being stepped on its tail. Hehe." 

"What are both of you talking about? I didn't even start when he shrieked so loudly. I thought he was encouraging me, but then he told me he was in pain due to his chest wound. That's why I spared him.” She spoke with dejection. 

Stephy and Leona exchanged puzzled looks before bursting into laughter. "What are you both laughing at?" Nashy asked, clearly perplexed. 

“Haha Nashy. It surprises me to learn that you thought he was innocent.” Rubbing her temples, Stephy spoke. 

“Huh? What do you mean?” 

“In other words, you were duped by his innocence, hehe. I might have believed him if he had told you about the pain from yesterday, but you already know about the scar that has already healed." Leona explained, as she couldn't control herself. 

Struck with a sudden realization, she yelled, "What? He… he dared to fool me? Ryan Ley, I will teach you the name of rough sex today. Initially I thought of having a pleasurable experience, but you didn't cherish it. Now it's your fault for bluffing me. Just you wait.” 

After some time outside, I returned to the living room and noticed Nashy glaring at me. I knew from her expression that she had realized the truth, so I sat next to Stephy and whispered, "Stephy, please save me." But before Stephy could say anything, Nashy asserted, "Baby, I want you in my room within a minute." I knew I was doomed this time, but I kept looking at Stephy, hoping she could intervene and rescue me. But all I got from her was, "What you sow, you reap." 

Readers, do you want the next chapter to be erotic?
  • Yes Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No Votes: 2 18.2%
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Apr 6, 2024 06:59 PM.
20