Chapter 8 You belong to Me. (Part 2)
1.4k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's fucking hot. Darling, your physique is incredibly seductive, and it seems like you've been keeping it a secret from me, don't you think? There will be severe consequences for hiding it from me." She warned with a sensuous gaze fixed on my abdominal muscles.

"Huh" I was stunned by her remarks.

"By the way, did you show it to anyone beside me?" She threatened with her eyes burning with lust.

"No no, wife."

"Hmm, remember, I have complete ownership over every part of your body. If you display it to anyone else, I will punish you throughout the entire day, without giving you any rest. Do you understand?" With an intense glare, she bites on my chest nipples gently.

"Yes yes, ah. Wife, it's painful."

"Hush, I am aware; this is your punishment for rejecting me initially. Additionally, you had the audacity to flirt with my mother, right in front of me.You have got guts, right?" She whispered and discarded the cigarette into the ashtray.

" No no, I didn't-". I could not help but struggle under her grasp.

"Stop struggling, stop struggling."

Slap.

She proceeded to aggressively nibble on my chest, and I accepted my impending fate.

Afterward, she removed her lingerie and left only her panties on. Her boobs were luscious and appealing with a 'Ley' imprinted on her left breast. I was stunned at looking at her tattoo. Shanaya then proceeded to unzip my pants, leaving me in just my underwear.

She retrieved handcuffs hidden beneath the pillow and attempted to secure them on me. However, as I resisted, she whispered, "If you want me to be rough with you, then continue resisting or allow me to handcuff you." She then chuckled mischievously.

Once I found out about her ultimatum, I had no choice but to comply. Observing my surrender, she grinned and secured the handcuffs around my wrists. Seeing me in a pitiful state, she went to a nearby drawer and gulped a viagra pill, unfazed. This sight left me pale with dread, as I was aware that she would now be twice as horny. She then moved closer, gradually removing her underwear, and settled down next to me.

"Baby, can you see your wife's love juice dripping, it's indicating to get reunited. I long for your affectionate touch and desire to be intimately connected with you. So come baby, fill me with your love and warmth, dear." She lovingly expressed, gently kissing my lips.

I gulped at the sight of her stunning and curvaceous body, capable of captivating any man. Approaching her leg, I noticed a triumphant smirk on her face as she stopped me and said,"Honey, let's begin from my thighs, alright?"

I agreed and started to gently kiss her thighs, which felt velvety and sleek. She moaned in anticipation, and then I moved towards her forbidden place, which had a delicate pink colour and was smoothly shaved. Her pussy was dripping and emanating a sweet smell as if to be welcome and explore it. I gradually began to lick and pleasure her, my tongue delicately stimulating her clitoris, causing intense sensations for her. She held onto my hair and urged me to continue harder. To be honest, there was a sweet and tangy taste. However, I continued, afraid that she might not be fully satisfied yet.

"Ah, yes baby, hmm please go on."

"Ugh, such a nice boy you are baby. Honey, you are mine darling ah." Her moans filled the air as she eagerly pushed me further inside. Sweat formed on her face, with a wisp of hair gently swaying over her right eye. She looked absolutely stunning, resembling a lush and enticing fruit, ripe to be plucked.

"Keep going on baby, yes, yes like that. Ah, fucking hell. Oh baby you are so sweet, muah."

She pulled me and kissed my forehead.

Muah!

"You did great, I'm really impressed with you." She exclaimed happily.

"Um, thank you, wife. So shall we sleep now?" I asked, my face turning a red tomato.

'She really is too overpowering and doesn't have a bit of shame, God how will I spend my life in future?' I thought.

"Sweetheart, are you deliberately challenging my patience, huh? I want you to know that today, I won't allow you to sleep until I am fully satisfied. Or could it be that you've lost your virginity already?" She became furious, her eyes turning red, as she expressed her anger.

"No no wife, it's just that I'm a little tired. Okay I'm sorry wife, I'll please you." I surrendered to her.

"Hmm, good to hear. Now lay down on the bed and I'll be on top."

"Huh, wife-"

"Just lie down, today I will take on charge." She snapped her fingers.

I nodded and laid on the bed, then she placed herself on top of me. She removed my underwear and was startled at the sight of my dick. "Wow, it's so beautiful and big enough for me. Just look at your dick, it's precumming so much." Then she spit on my dick and gave me a handjob. 

Once we finished the foreplay, she carefully put on a condom before slowly inserting my dick into her pussy. She lay on top of me and started moving her hips, filled with desire. Her eyes were burning with lust, looking into my eyes, she gave me a quick kiss and increased the pace, clearly enjoying the pleasure.

Thrust

"Ah, fuck it, honey. Your dick is sending me shivers oh gosh. Huff, it's so wonderful, ah, yes baby."

Thrust

"Yes, baby, continue... oh my... oh my god. Honey, I love you so much, my love." She expressed her pleasure and continued to kiss me, and I reciprocated her affection with my own kiss.

Thrust

Tap, Tap

"Darling, starting now, you are only mine. I am the only one you belong to. Oh, you are my Man ah fuck it," she moaned blissfully.

She passionately kissed me, her nails fiercely scratching my back. Our tongues danced and entwined in a sensual manner. She then proceeded to tenderly lick and nibble on my lips.

After a couple of minutes, she suggested, "Shall we try something different?"

Afterwards, she rose and gently parted my legs, drawing me nearer as my legs rested on her shoulders. She carefully pushed my dick into her pussy and started moving rhythmically. While she was on top of me, moving her hips, I felt a slight discomfort in my back, but I managed to endure it and encouraged her.The position we adopted was reminiscent of the Amazon Sex Position, where the woman takes charge and engages in intercourse with her partner. I too experienced this dynamic, as she intensified her movements with more force and vigour. There was a brief moment where my male pride was bruised, but as my purpose was to satisfy her, I permitted it.

She grinned mischievously and chuckled, saying, "Hey baby, it seems like I'm overpowering you, hehehe."

Now it really hurt my pride and I protested, "Wife, it's inappropriate. How can you say that? I allowed​ you because, you asked me to please you, but you are hurting me."

"Oh, is that so? Ah! Well, starting now, whenever you disobey or interact with other women, I will spend the entire night fucking you in this position. Do you understand?" She flashed a smile, her eyes glowing with love.

"Wife, if this goes on, then I'll leave yo-"

"Say that once more, and I swear, I'll break your legs. How dare you say that to me, Ryan?" she stared intensely, tears streaming down her cheeks.

During our session, she abruptly paused and left the room to use the bathroom. When she returned, some time later, she lay down while tears streamed down her face.The sight of her crying caught me off guard, as it was the first time I had seen tears in the ice queen.

" Wife, what's wrong, why are you crying?" I asked her holding her hand.

"Ryan, you really hate me so much, that you want to leave me. You know, I only have my mom and you in this life, and you too want to abandon me. I truly didn't expect it from you honey." Her voice became hoarse, as she couldn't hold herself.

"I'm sorry wife, I promise you that I'll never leave you in this lifetime. And I'll be always stay beside at good and bad times." I cuddled her into her embrace and kissed her on her neck.

Upon witnessing the situation, she smirked and silently thought, 'You are incredibly gullible dear, if you think I would ever allow you to walk away from me. There is no chance, my dear, as you are bound to me indefinitely. Escaping from my grasp is simply impossible.' As she embraced me tightly, she tenderly caressed my hair.

" It's alright. However, not heeding my words might lead to my frustration and consequent retribution," she cautioned in a soft tone.

"Indeed, wife. I promise to listen to your advices, as I too feel isolated in this vast world," I responded with a sigh.

"Sweetheart, don't worry. I'm here for you now, and I will always take care of you. You mean the world to me, and I genuinely love you. Sometimes my anger may surface, but always remember, it stems from my deep affection and concern for you," she gently held my face and lovingly expressed.

34